Pak PM to raise Kashmir issue in UNGA,

Hari Sud

Country flag
With Pakistan's standing so low, all due to associating with Osma Bin Laden and all type of terror groups threatening to harm US and Europe, that Pakistani PM wasted his breath talking about Kashmir at the UN?

Nobody was listening. Nobody cares except he was not addressing international community but he was adressing audiance at home. The latter he can do it from Pakistani media.

Also there is no fun in addressing empty seats.

thethinker

Country flag
:pound: :laugh: :p

Court orders FIR against PM Nawaz, 10 others - Pakistan - DAWN.COM

ISLAMABAD: An additional sessions judge has ordered the Secretariat police to register a case against Prime Minister Nawaz Sharif and 10 others while disposing of a petition filed by Pakistan Tehreek-i-Insaf (PTI) over the alleged killing of three political activists on August 30.

The party had approached the Secretariat police station to register a First Information Report (FIR) on the matter against Nawaz Sharif, Shahbaz Sharif, Chaudhry Nisar, Khawaja Asif, Saad Rafique, IG Islamabad, Deputy Commissioner Islamabad, IG Railways and three others over the incidents of August 30 that led to the deaths of three people during the protests by PTI and Pakistan Awami Tehreek (PAT) in the federal capital.

ladder

Country flag
Turkey is going to be a headache in coming days... from the days of Ataturk to Erdogan- what a downfall.
Well not in far future, I see a day under Erdogan, when Turkey will have to exit NATO.

rock127

Maulana Rockullah
Country flag
And I thought as the citadel of Islam, and only Islamic nuclear power all 56 Islamic countries will compulsorily be in attendance, am I missing something?

Seems like at the moment UNGA knew this Paki Terrorist would give speech they abstained and enjoyed somewhere else. :pound:

Even Muslim Ummah ditched him. :lol:

Neil

Country flag
Well not in far future, I see a day under Erdogan, when Turkey will have to exit NATO.
yup...agree. It was a beacon of hope for moderate/progressive Islam. Hell they can even kiss EU membership goodbye.

musalman

پاکستان زنده باد
Country flag
:) Maza a gia !!! jab Indians ki sarti hai :)

BTW regarding the 3 million figure, I suggest you read Indian author Sharmila Bose book on the subject published by Oxford University Press.

Blackwater

Yet he didn't hahahahahahaha coz he don't dare to :)
Message was delivered result in sartaz admit ur ambassador timing meeting with hurriyat was wrong 😀😀

More over do u think he will announce that India will stop water to pak or solve Kashmir in UN lolll

Hahahaha

Last edited:

ladder

Country flag
:) Maza a gia !!! jab Indians ki sarti hai :)

BTW regarding the 3 million figure, I suggest you read Indian author Sharmila Bose book on the subject published by Oxford University Press.
If your PM was to address a empty hall, could have better sent a video footage/ massage. That would have saved the money spent on the trip, about which your media is bitching about. In any case no one was going to listen to that speech either way.

ladder

Country flag
Yet he didn't hahahahahahaha coz he don't dare to :)
Why does he have to? When you have legendary lawyers, who lost you both the cases of Baghliar ad Kishan-Ganga.

Now, we are going to built Baghliar-2, start interviewing good lawyer, who, at least can secure you minor concessions. ( Which was not in the above two cases)

musalman

پاکستان زنده باد
Country flag
@musalman and @Neo - please enlighten is with your views on the matter...
These are some PTI women in NY protesting and second pic is of a baby buttocks stating go nawaz go. in my view nawaj ganja should finish term and vanish for all time

Last edited by a moderator:

Global Defence

Articles