PAK ARMY ON FOREIGN DIPLOMACY WITH ARROGANT STATEMENTS

Discussion in 'Pakistan' started by lupgain, Jun 23, 2016.

?

Who Will you hold responsible for current sorry state of affairs in Pakistan ?

Poll closed Jun 28, 2016.
  1. Terrorists

16.7%
  2. Pak Army

66.7%
  3. Politicians

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. Confused Countrymen

16.7%
  5. ISI

50.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. lupgain

lupgain Offence is best defense

World left Pakistan alone to face terrorists: Asim Bajwa

BERLIN: Director-General Inter-Services Public Relations (ISPR) Asim Bajwa in an interview with Deutsche Welle Urdu on Wednesday said the narrative that Pakistan has not done enough to fight terrorism was "unfair" as it did not recognise Pakistan's contributions to the war against terror.

In a rare and candid interview with DW Urdu’s Kishwar Mustafa, Bajwa said, “The world had abandoned Pakistan to handle and face the terrorists in the region alone, and Pakistan has completed the task”.

Bajwa also commented on the drone strike that killed Mullah Akhtar Mansour, accusations that Operation Zarb-i-Azb did not target the Haqqani network, as well as the internal displacement caused by the operation.

Read the full transcript of the interview below or http://m.dw.com/ur/دہشت-گردی-کے-خلاف-پاکستانی-جنگ-کو-جرمنی-نے-بھی-سراہا-جنرل-باجوہ/av-19347731
    KM: There is a narrative in the West that Pakistan has not done enough in the war on error. How do you see it?

AB: I take it [the narrative] as quite an injustice to Pakistan. I take it as discrimination against Pakistan. Whichever you evaluate the matter, Pakistan has done a lot in the war against terrorism and for peace in the world.

Pakistan has played an unparalleled role against the Al Qaeda and all other terrorists that morphed over time, be it after Russian aggression in Afghanistan or the post-9/11 scenario.

I would like to say through your channel that it is injustice against Pakistan by the global community and that they did not do enough for Pakistan. They presented a flawed narrative, and they should recognise Pakistan’s perspective and morally support Pakistan.

KM: Keeping in mind the facts on the ground, 62 per cent of banned terrorist organisations are flourishing in southern Punjab. Yet Pakistan Army operates mainly in other areas and then Punjab comes somewhere down in their list. What is the reason behind this?

AB: http://www.dawn.com/news/1266707/wo...-to-face-terrorists-alone-asim-bajwa#comments

3. lupgain

I believe Pakistan Army never wanted to lose it's hold and say in Pakistan otherwise they would lose their way to existence. I would like to mention following reasons as per my intelligence.
    They never allowed true democracy, were hegemonic, mixed religion with country's existence, wanted to gain strategic depth by spreading terror into neighboring territories..

raja696 likes this.
  4. Kshatriya87

Kshatriya87 Senior Member Senior Member

You missed an option there. ISI. They control the media, text books, newpapers, madarsas etc.

5. lupgain

Thanx Dear for that suggestion, Just added :hehe:

6. Kshatriya87

Kshatriya87 Senior Member Senior Member

Dude, you should have told me before. I would have voted for ISI. I've already voted for PA now.

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

7. lupgain

You can change your vote still