'Pak army no match for India's so we want more nukes'

maomao

Veteran Hunter of Maleecha
Country flag
Not possible amit. Just today the leaks have said that india was willing to give Astan attack choppers but it was declined by karzai fearing pak reprisal. I don't think they would allow their country to become a party to indo pak war.
Its already a party to the war, with Taliban, pakistani terror camps and "Strategic Depth", they are privy to any Indo-Pak war, why do you think India is investing Billions in Afghanistan? Pakjabi dollar army would always love to have Afghanistan as a subordinate/Slave state, which India should not let it happen!

P.S: How can a Slave/Client state have a slave state of its own is beyond imagination.

Last edited:

utubekhiladi

The Preacher
Country flag
Not possible amit. Just today the leaks have said that india was willing to give Astan attack choppers but it was declined by karzai fearing pak reprisal. I don't think they would allow their country to become a party to indo pak war.
why not? it is possible.

if we still have our 2 int'l air base operational.
1) Farkhor Air Base, in Tajikistan. (very close to afghan)
2) Ayni Air Base, in Tajikistan

now i am not talking about hiding a big agni-II or III missile. we can definitely hide nuclear tipped sukhoi launched brahmos or nirbhay missile somewhere in one of those 2 bases.

Yusuf

GUARDIAN
Super Mod
Country flag
You have now ,over from afghan to tajikistan. And there are no indian fighters stationed in those bases there. it has been categorically denied by IAF.

utubekhiladi

The Preacher
Country flag
You have now ,over from afghan to tajikistan. And there are no indian fighters stationed in those bases there. it has been categorically denied by IAF.
Oh. i see. Farkhor base is just 2 km from the border. well let me think for a while and see if i can come up with a better plan to get our missile into the afghan

Yusuf

GUARDIAN
Super Mod
Country flag
None. Getting nuke missiles into another country means inviting that country to bear a nuke strike for someone else. Would india let the US put its missiles against china though there is no comparison between india and afghan but the question is about putting nuke missiles in another country. Its not happening . Stationing troops there is a more better option as it will get those scums jittery.

gogbot

I think
Pakistanis are Scared shitless of.

Our BMD Shield

will blunt any attack by them.
Make the Babu's more inclines to fight a war if provoked.

Brhamos

Swift annihilation or crippling of targets within 300 km of the border. Coupled with Indian Cold Start.

Pak has no defense or equivalent counterpart.

Project Arihant

Once all three of the initial line of subs are operational.
Pakistan would be unable to even fight a military exchange of nukes.

We would guarantee second strike and any preemptive attack by them would become meaningless

need i say any more.

Lets face Facts
They have been unable to compete economically, Quantitatively and technologically.
By making nuclear weapons , they hope to make the threat of Nuclear war more and more unacceptable to India.
Psychologically stopping a war that they would loose from happening.

They have all but abandoned frontal confrontation with India.

There no winners in a cross border nuclear exchange , even they must realize that.
The nukes are there just to keep us at bay while they gnaw at us using proxy groups.

Last edited:

pmaitra

why not? it is possible.

if we still have our 2 int'l air base operational.
1) Farkhor Air Base, in Tajikistan. (very close to afghan)
2) Ayni Air Base, in Tajikistan

now i am not talking about hiding a big agni-II or III missile. we can definitely hide nuclear tipped sukhoi launched brahmos or nirbhay missile somewhere in one of those 2 bases.
Nuclear tipped missile on foreign territory is going to be a big deal. No country other than US has nukes outside its territory on foreign soil. Tajikistan has also seen lot of civil strife in recent times and remains vulnerable from interference from outside. PRC could play some deadly games, get hold of those nukes and have them fired into Pakistan to trigger a reaction from them. IMHO, I do not feel very comfortable about stationing nukes in Tajikistan.

Regarding India denying existence of an Indian Army or Air Force base in Tajikistan, such claims are not entirely true. There is definitely an Army base there and there are definitely Indian troops stationed there. They have been there since the times of the war against the Taliban by the Northern Alliance and India, along with Russia, has been helping and arming Ahmad Shah Masood's forces. Upon Masood's assassination, his body was brought to an Indian Army hospital where Indian Army doctors tried to save his life.

The question is how much power projection India can do using those bases?

utubekhiladi

The Preacher
Country flag
we cannot just site idle and no nothing. Look we are already in war. we are already cornered by 2 nuclear armed rivals. at some point we may need to stand up and expand our reach before its too late. we can use the same Chinese tactics to make few allies and friend here and there. pick a under developed country, offer them some $$$ millions and offer some kind of infrastructure development work in exchange to operate our naval base or an air base in their country. Vietnam already invited our navy to use their shipyard for constructing ships. if i have the power i would take this an opportunity and slowly work my way till i secure a naval base for our navy.

pmaitra

we cannot just site idle and no nothing. Look we are already in war. we are already cornered by 2 nuclear armed rivals. at some point we may need to stand up and expand our reach before its too late. we can use the same Chinese tactics to make few allies and friend here and there. pick a under developed country, offer them some $$$ millions and offer some kind of infrastructure development work in exchange to operate our naval base or an air base in their country. Vietnam already invited our navy to use their shipyard for constructing ships. if i have the power i would take this an opportunity and slowly work my way till i secure a naval base for our navy.
We definitely need friends and allies. However, I'd trust an enemy I know more than a friend I do not. Tajikistan is no friend. Is Afghanistan a friend? I do not know. Yes, the Karzai Government is friendly with India. Can't say the same thing about other elements therein. I am firmly in favour of an Army base in Tajikistan, but not at all comfortable with nukes stationed there. There is not real advantage to it. We can reach Pakistan from India and most of PRC. So stationing nukes in Tajikistan add no value. Moreover, they will be at a major risk, becoming more of a liability than an asset.

SHASH2K2

We all keep on talking about Pakistan but fail to realize that real source of problem is china not pakistan. They will keep on providing new missiles and bombs to Pakistan . what if they provide MIRV weapons to Pakistan once out missile defence system is ready? our whole investment will go down the drain. we should definitely involve ourself openly and covertly with Vietnam and help them in every possible manner against China.

utubekhiladi

The Preacher
Country flag
We all keep on talking about Pakistan but fail to realize that real source of problem is china not pakistan. They will keep on providing new missiles and bombs to Pakistan . what if they provide MIRV weapons to Pakistan once out missile defence system is ready? our whole investment will go down the drain. we should definitely involve ourself openly and covertly with Vietnam and help them in every possible manner against China.
include taiwan and tibet too...

SHASH2K2

include taiwan and tibet too...
Problem with Taiwan is that they are too much dependent on Uncle SAM and we donot have much to offer them. Poor Tibet is already under chinese control so we cannot do much about them as well. Vietnam is looking for all possible help and this is time to build trust and gain an Ally .

Last edited:

jayz india

Dark Sorrow,
Hiroshima and Nagasaki stand where there were before the A-bomb. Those cities were also built. Cities are built by its people. If the people suffer, who will build the cities? Epidemics of epic proportions will make sure no one will be there to build and inhabit the cities. Anyways, the cities too will be damaged while the sewage system is damaged and so is the water supply. I would rather do this than blow up some glass and concrete buildings which can be rebuilt. Epidemics are more difficult to handle. Imagine the resources required to control that and that too when you have just fought a devastating war and then just suffered a nuke strike. Guys think!!!! We dont have to show muscle and blow everything away when a carefully planned twist of an organ can do the job.

Tshering, if India does not go to Lahore, Pak will not have a reason to use its nukes. So no question of the nukes coming into the picture.
sir u have my respects,that is a very good idea to cripple the enemy,but cant we use conventional warheads in place of nuclear ones????

Yusuf

GUARDIAN
Super Mod
Country flag
Jayz we are talking about a retaliatory second strike which will be nukes not conventional.

neo29

50% of the Pak top brass support extremists. Political parties, Army and ISI have their own agenda and work without each other co-operation. Now there are already reports of nuke material being made in large quantities. Absolute chaos in Pak and something must be done b4 its too late.

sesha_maruthi27

Country flag
Who knows INDIA may have made such type experiments using other fiddile materials too and have already developed bombs with those materials. INDIA was and is producing a huge amount of highly enriched TRITIUM which comes out as a waste or extra product while enriching URANIUM(correct me if i am wrong).

Yusuf

GUARDIAN
Super Mod
Country flag
Shesh, what you talked about was all fanciful stuff. Star Trek kind. Good in movies.

johnee

Denuking Pakistan is a waste of time and resources. If we have to denuke Pakistan we need to know everything Pakistan knows about their nukes. Give our condition of human intel in Pakistan this is next to impossible. On the other hand, there is also possibility that even after denuking Pakistan, it will be supplied new nukes by China. So, it doesn't make sense to denuke them. What India needs to do is to unravel Pakistan and balkanise into small provinces where they no longer have resources to maintain them and it is also difficult for China to replenish nukes to a destabilized and balkanized Pakistan. So, it is clear to India what it should do to Pakistan to break this logjam.
DD,
denuking Pak is a pre-requisite for balkanising it. The balkanisation of Pak will not be structured and peaceful. If Pak holds nukes, then there is ample danger that they will fall into the hands of reckless terror units.

China did provide nukes to Pak in the past, but it may prove difficult in future given the new found clout of India that will grow stronger in years.

The modus-operandi of denuking can be to bring Pak so close to dismembering that US(and even China) may themselves denuke Pak to avoid the fall of nukes into the hands of terrorists who are against all kafirs and not just indians.

johnee

Yusuf,
when we compete with Pak, then we are actually competing with its sponsors. They can continue to support Pak to maintain its deterrence against India. What we need to do is to make Pak so unstable that no one can sponsor it anymore...

Yusuf

GUARDIAN
Super Mod
Country flag
Yusuf,
when we compete with Pak, then we are actually competing with its sponsors. They can continue to support Pak to maintain its deterrence against India. What we need to do is to make Pak so unstable that no one can sponsor it anymore...
Johnee mate I didn't get the context of of your post while quoting me, but yes I agree that pakistan has to be destabilized and eventually broken up. And the thing is once the process to break up starts, that itself will get the big powers to take out their nukes which takes care of both our problems.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles