Operation Mahakal

F-14B

#iamPUROHIT
Country flag
Chapter 1 terror strikes

It was a crisp morning and the CO of the Counter Insurgency Force (CIF) V / Victor Force Sector 1 of the Rashtriya rifles was a worried man

The news on the Inter forces CommNet was that there was a massacre at the Amaranth shrine in which 1000 devotees had lost their lives in a massive suicide attack by the bloody cowards.

His Intel had noted that there was a distinct possibility of a huge attack on a place of religious significances with the aim to cause maximum death and carnage

He had passed the Intel topside to the concerned “authorities”

But they might not have “Actioned” on the info yet

Any way the counter terror grid was warming up and things were about to get hot

Col Manoj “May fair” Chauhan had an intuition that these attacks were the final straw for both the Indian people and the Republic

As he was in this train of thought his second in command briskly walked in to the room and delivered him a printed transcript

The Col acknowledged the salute and recipe of the note and asked the young captain to take a seat and red the note

Northern command Indian Army

Immediate tasking order No 2189Bravo

Level 1 classified

-------------------------------

To commander Counter Insurgency Force (CIF) V / Victor Force Sector 1

Mission brief

Advised to suspend all missions relating to civilian out reach

With immediate effect

Weapons free on all hostiles in all sectors

Move for high intensity CIOPS and domination of Line of control

All leaves stand cancelled with immediate effect

All combat personnel to report Parent formations

The CTG is as of now a Theater level command

And all units are placed under Army command

S/d

COS Northern Command / COAS /

CC: COAFS / CONS /DG BSF/CRPF

BCC: DIG J&K POLICE,DIG RAJAISTHAN ,DIG PUNJAB

PMO, MOD

F-14B

#iamPUROHIT
Country flag
Chapter 2 search and cordon

Early next morning the news channels all across the country from New Delhi to Cochin was ablaze with the fact that a massive counter terror operations were been conducted all across the country.

Many critics rated this as a usual knee jerk reaction to an attack

The government was all the more happy to play along and add to the confusion

In Kashmir it was turning out to be a very bad day for the Tangos

As they say in the army the center also implemented the Armed forces Special powers act and to add to this center revoked Herbies coups in the state

The leaders of the huriyatt conference and the JKLF were put under house arrest

Kashmiris were shocked at the intensity of the raids this cordon and search operation was just the begging

On the political front the central government and the Jammu and Kashmir government on mutual consent placed the government of the state under governor’s rule

And the next was to abrogate Article 309 it was been made abundantly clear to all that the Indian state and People has had enough of these so called insurgency the government also placed a media gag on total coverage ongoing operations to prevent a repeat of the mistake of argil

The opposition as always were quelling like public school debate captains and looking to score brownie points by harping the side of the “poor Kashmiri youths” but a “meeting” with the PMO silenced them for good

On the front the Indian Forces “accidently” “Leaked” a few videos of RR troops “playing” with the youth the video became viral on the net and the video was

Posted first on a certain defenceforumindia.com posted by some member

On the LOC both Army and BSF gunners had target practice hitting

BAT HQ’s but the local commanders were told by High command to “look” the

Other way,

The known self-styled “commanders” of all tango organizations were

Made to meet their maker there was no handing over the dead bodies these time

They were just burned and reduced to ashes

This day would go down in history as a day when the Indian Army showed how ruthless it could be

The PMO was closely following the events and the PMO called for a Joint conference of all political parties both central and state parties

But there was a difference this time

The Chairman of the Joint staffs committee was also invited along with the DG IB and Sectary Resrech

The ministry of foreign affairs was in top gear with a communique going out to all Indian ambassadors and high commissioners to brief their respective host governments on the Indian cause and on the inevitability of war

At least a limited one because this time India was adamant that there would be no dossier tennis this time enough was enough

The government had asked the intelligence community to start liquidating known moles and “enemy assets” both in country and within the forces

India also withdrew from the SOC and also withdrew from the SARC

The government also “politely” asked the UNMGIP to evacuate the positions on the LOC in Pakistan

The drums of war has been stuck and the consorts of Mars licked their lips in anticipation of blood and carnage

F-14B

#iamPUROHIT
Country flag
Chapter 3 green Light

There was a steady stream of cars in to the political heart of India that was No 10 lok kalayan Marg formerly known as 10 racecourse road

The palatial bungalow complex otherwise known as the Prime ministers official residence

The political who’s who of the political scene of India was there all this made the Force commanders present there rather hot under the collar Civil military relations have a long tradition of distrust in India starting with the famous quarrel between Lord kitchen and Lord Curzon during the british days

This distrust was but in to the ICS and IP cedar and it had carried on ever since

But today there was none of that everyone had just one thing on their mind revenge but even in this hour of unity there was a set of Indian politicians missing

The left but that aside the conference happened

All waited in the state of art conference room in the complex every one waited with bated breath for the Prime minister to arrive

The door opened the Prime minister of the world biggest democracy walked in with the all the regality of a king along with the members of the CCS

And the conference started as all the politicians and civil service mandarins settled down

The chief of staff of the army General Manjit “mike” Singh UYSM, AVSM, YSM, SM, VSM along with DGMO Lt General Aditya Singh Rajput rose up and addressed the conference

General Manjit started “Ladies and gentlemen as you know that the army and allied forces have launched an India wide Counter terror operations and so far we have had success in mulling the terror networks in but I personally feel that

Without striking at the root of the problem we will not be able to root this problem out and we will see many more amaranth type attacks

The focus of the terrorist have moved from an Independent or Pakistan Integrated platform to one of that of a sharia compliant Riya sat or whatever

And our friends across the border have openly funded these good for nothing losers as their views on India share a common narrative

At this point the PM raised his hand and asked “so general what do you suggest

General?”

Mike answered “sir we have to hit them hard and I am not talking about Surgical operation but a limited full spectrum warfare in common words a limited no holds barred fight with proper territorial ambitions “

To this the leader of the opposition iammulla nabi khan rethorted “General do you know what your asking for? that this country of ours walk down the barbarous path of war we had paragon of peace here over all the world we are known as a peaceful nation we have earned that name over the years and I want to know

Why should we fight our neighbours what is the reason for this war lust now I demand to know is it because of his excellency the prime minister galabia deodar Patel and his war mongers ??? And what a puny excuse to go to war

Just because 1000 people were killed does not mean that we sacrifice your nation and the whole subcontinent???

As I said we want to know the exact reason de ET otherwise we will go to the people of this country and show them that you are nothing but a bunch of warmongers”

At this critical puncher the Prime minister stood up and spoke

“My dear Friends of the opposition please understand that we have been here many times but this time it’s different this time the nation is on the boil and we need to give the perpetrators of this dastardly act I had called this meeting to know your opion let us keep aside our politics just this once please I ask history is proof that my for bares have given the unconditional support to the government at the time the wars we fought this is my last apple to you for me

India comes first and I do not give a dam about what happens to my chair I shall go back to cutch and drive my cattle but today I will do anything to save the honor of my nation wither any one likes it or not so are you people with the nation or not ? As for the forces they are above and beyond reproach”

After this power packed mini speech from the prime minister the opposition lost its steam and the LOP walked out in disgraced and red faced as he knew that

His political career had gone for the proverbial six but he knew that his cushy job as the LOP was grunted as he was part of the charmed inner circle of the almighty madamji and he counted this as a temper setback he would show these nationalistic scum in the next general elections but till then let a few fools die who does he care he thought as he made his way to the plush colonial bungalow that was his privilege

Back at the conference the DGMO was going through what they called JFOPPLAN12125A –OP Mahakal

This was the name given by the forces to the strike it envisaged a 3 pronged attack by the Indian Army with elements moving in a trident movement from the Baramulla Kupwara and poonch rajarouri sector with the aim of capturing Muzaffarabad in the first phase other land forces were to play a scouting and recon role along with probing enemy defense in the second phase the army envisaged a massive thrust along the Baltistan northern area to capture as much territory as possible along with surduk and to effect a link up with friendly forces

Coming from the Kupwara Baramulla axis

Phase II was named Op link up by the forces was a mass attack by the combined forces aiming for Nagra II and punyial sectors after stabilization and integration operations and garrisoning of forces shall attack on a circular axis from shigar /gojal/ishqkom/gupis axis with the final objective being chalis

Indian air force western command to reinforce and reactivate FLS in Jammu and Kashmir sector all land forces shall be accompanied by Air force lesion officers for better coordination of air assists in the battle space

Indian air assists will be forward deployed to POK once PAF bases are liberated

Operation forgery

Forces will conduct divisionary attacks and operations in order to tie down Pakistani reinforcements in the Punjab send sector and an amphibious force shall be on stand by the primary target will be the fauji oil terminal at port qasim

Indian navy shall ensure total domination of the seas around Pakistan

All the said Operations shall be conduted in a high tempo basis and shall be completed in 10 days

RAW and other Intel assets shall reactivate their contacts in Baluchistan keep it hot we have got news that with the recent attack on Afghanistan the NDS guys are itching for a fight and buying for blood our contacts in the NDS have started to work and have indicated that they (the NDS fellows) are ready to “erase” the Durant line

All eastern command forces shall be on top alert for any movement from PLA or PLAAF units in the sector

As the lights came on the PM had a grim but determined look on his face

He turned to the finance minister who conveyed to him that the country had more than enough money to sustain this war for 10 days or more

The DM stated to the defense minster that all accusations have been completed and a War purchase commission with spot purchase powers have been dispatched with a list of Must haves for the forces capital accessions have been also fast tracked the finance minister said that all stocks of medicines food stuffs and most importantly Reserve oil stocks were ready for a 200 day war

The president who was on his way from a state visit accorded his permission

To JFOPPLAN12125A and the operation was green lighted

Prior to this the High commissioner of India to Pakistan was called back and the mission was recalled and everything was put on war footing and conscription was introduced

As they say in slang terms all hell was going to brake lose

F-14B

#iamPUROHIT
Country flag
Chapter 4 the Loc gets warmed up

It was 3:30 in the morning captain anwar Timur Yuzufsai of the Azad Kashmir Regiment was up scanning the LOC from his FDL on the Pakistani side of the LOC along with him was in 2IC Lieutenant Waqas Khalid Khan both the officers were star graduates of the PMA in kahul with the captain winning the Quaid e azam’s thropy of the most outstanding cadet but that was a thing of the past sweet memories that he would cherish keeping all that aside the captain spoke to his Lieutenant “ do you think that the kaffirs will attack us this time or is all this talk of war just like always what do you think Waqas ??”to which Waqas replayed “ sir we all know that India does not have the balls to hit us ever since we have become a nuclear power and do not forget sir that the hand of Allah is upon us

And they are kaffirs they can’t even touch us both the captain and the Lieutenant let out a hearty laugh but little did they know that this would be their last laugh ever

On the other side of the LOC captain Praveen Raj commander alpha troop of the 25th Field artillery finished checking the Pinaka Mk II MLRS that equipped his regiment

He received a note from his 2nd in command it was a print of the Regimental Tasking order

He gathered his men around him and spoke to them

“Gentlemen we have what we wanted for ages a battle today we go to war

For this land of our and above all the honor of our guns and the regiment and for 1000 people who died at amaranth make every round count let’s put the fear of the almighty in them ”

Praveen Raj gives the officer in charge of the battery the green signal to fire

As the guided arty rockets left its guarded silo Captain Praveen looked on and thought

“Gods be dammed so here we go Mars will be happy today “

While on the other side as the rockets made their way across the border

There was pandemonium in the Pakistani ranks their Fire finder radars were overlarded it seemed to them that the kaffirs hand unleashed very last arty pike they had as for captain anwar Timur Yuzufsai

And 2Lt Waqas Khalid Khan their war ended as two Pinaka rockets landed their battalion/BAt HQ blowing them sky high

But it was the same all across the LOC but this time India had other plans for the LOC as soon as the Artillery stopped Gatha elements of the 9th and 16th Madras regiments made their way to capture what was previously Pakistani post

Things were not different on the science glacier region Indian troops launched operation glacial tiger to take on post on the Pakistan sultoro defense line

In the Forces Northern Areas divisional HQ Major general Habib Cheema was a worried man as he waited for the line to get through to his sub units forwarded on the LOC un benonced to the General India had launched a virus on Pakistani Military networks that was coded to be specifically targetable India hand made all forces in the target area digitally disconnected general Cheema had asked his signals to revert to “any means” to retain command and control

Indian air force struck well in advance of land forces elements very Indian attack seemed to the Pakistanis as a miniature version of Operation Mocked

But the attack was it seemed aimed at total domination of the LOC region and deletion of the AGPL in the northern sector

In the south a combined BSF / Army/Navy special operation captured the totality of the sir creek area

But if Pakistan thought that India was done with it they were so wrong

F-14B

#iamPUROHIT
Country flag
Chapter 5 home front

On the home front Indian media had a field day trumping the success of the Indian armed forces

Certain sections of the media were up to no good as usual in what seemed to the majority of the populace as Pro Pakistani propaganda

It also seemed that all the peaceniks were also in full force

An example of the same was to be found at a certain university in Delhi where leftist condemned the warmongers in power and burned their citizenship papers in protest

Things came to a boil when a very “senior” jurno posted the following post in her verified FB page and created an event

A war to hide all failures

I have been through this before a war for no reason what so ever all it Leeds to is the wanton destruction of human lives when I started my journey as a journalist

I had covered the so called kargil war that war was also a UN wanted war

If you ask me all added to the roll call of so called martyr’s

For what some generals whimsical wishes??Or so moth eaten honor of an ancient and rotten concept called conveniently as Esprit de corps

I believe that the current war is as all wars fought by this country a war to hide our absolute failure as a state and it also shows our domineering majoritarian ways

I hereby renounce my Indian citizenship and say to the people affected by this un provoked war of aggression by my now former country I sand in support of your right to defeat this evil empire “

S/d Mrs. R dutt

but the common people never forgive her for this treachery the Indian government was even faster with the Foreign affairs ministry revoking all the participants of the event and Mrs. Replay of their citizenship

The Indian casualty list was relative light but Pakistani causalities were unknown and the ISPR churned out statements such as Pakistani Forces in control of sir creek and leaking doctored videos of so called Indian causalities and destroyed posts

The Indian You tubers and Forum set had a riot trolling certain so called “defence forum “

Indo Pak Hack wars were also on the rise with defacement and ransomed ware attacks on both sides

With tensions rising to the level of a mini war India issued a travel adsorb to its citizens all over the world to avoid Pakistani dominated areas at all cost

Refuses and black outs were enforced all over India

The Home front was no hot all waited for the War front to explode

F-14B

#iamPUROHIT
Country flag
Chapter 6 foreign reactions

The brewing conflict did not go UN noticed by the major powers of the world with the US issuing travel advisory to its citizens from going to India.

UK followed the same patterns as the US by urging its citizens to stay off “Conflict prone areas”

But the real action was centered in the UNSC with china moving to pass a resolution to condemn India for what it called “ unilateral and unprovoked aggression”

Diplomatic actives were at their height with diplomatic cables being exchanged at brake neck speed

Meanwhile the base at Diego Garcia was activated and the 7th fleet USN and Asiatic petrol of the RN were deployed in the IOR

China In a move to scare India did what it called aggressive defense of borders and water ways

But in the UNSC the Indian diplomatic corps worked day and night at the middle of all this was India’s permanent representative to the UN Smut preethi Raj

She was known as a no nonsense hard-nosed diplomat she was the one who shrewd the decision in India’s favour and worked behind the scenes get the motion moved against India quashed

The Russian president Vladimir Makarov was the first to call his good friend the Indian prime minister to “offer all support nesscery “ for one of Russia’s oldest friends

the call from the UK was sweet with little substance and was duly ignored same could be said for the European union except for the French republic who promised to fast track all important defense deals thus far signed

The GCC surprisingly backed India especially Oman and the United Arab Emirates they went to such extant as to deny landing or over flight rights to the PIA

Israel didn’t have to call India already weapons were being shipped to India

But there was a player that could spoil the whole game for India Uncle Sam

The president of USA was a through and through patriot and was as American as Apple pie and 67 mustang

The so called commander of the free world walked in to the situation room in the west wing of His palatial presidential home

Assembled in the room were his top military commanders and home department officials

after a it was decided that the US would stay neutral on the outside and would help India through Israel and France and the SAD of the CIA would also be “there to help” India that way the US would not have to play an active role in the fast evolving situation at least not publicly

India withdrew the forces that it had deployed with the UNPKCOM for deployment within the warzone

Closer to home the Indian cabinet upgraded the status of Operation Falcon to an active deterrence operation and also authorized the SSF to be deployed on an “as and when” needed basis in Operation falcon

Pakistan was growing more and more isolated in the world china always wanted trade and soon distanced itself from its “aggressive defense of borders and water ways” and asked the “the warring parties to stand down and seek the way of peace”

All waited with bated berth to see what would come of the posturing this time

F-14B

#iamPUROHIT
Country flag
Chapter 7 the force is unlashed

Col Manoj “May fair” Chauhan could not believe his eyes he was made the GOC-in-C of the Counter terror grid which was now bought up to sub theater level command and named XXth Integrated combat force

The grid now included elements of the BSF, CRPF and the IAF it had been also taken over command of the IPS cadre and Police force the air elements included two newly raised Rafael and Su-30MKI squadrons and associated support

It was 4:47 in the morning and the lead elements of the Indian forces that was garrisoned in captured Forward Pakistani posts were ordered to move along the Rajouri –bhimbar – Mirpur sector

the attack at bhimbar was expected by the Pakistanis but the Indians had hit them from all three sides Indian forces had entered on the south from the Jammu sector in the north from the poonch kotli axis and a 3rd attack in the Rajauri sector Mayfair had divided his forces in to two distinct forces with a third force in reserve he named the forces as such south Kashmir force was designated the call sign zorawar Force the Northern Force was designated Gulab the reserve force was designated Ranjith both Zorawar and gulab was to meet at the junction between where the road turned towards mirpur there by cutting of all road access to Mirpur from Kashmir a special forces detacthment corssed the Kashmir Pakistan frontier and cut off any bridge links between Pakistan and Mirpur

in the divisional headquarters Col May fair as he was known to his friend was elated today was a bloody good day for him he hand just recived word that Bimbahar had fallen along with Kotli he Knew that Mirpur would be tough nut to crack so he decided to throw in His reserve and he asked for air support from the IAF which was duly accepted the next day Mirpur’s mayor and police chief surrendered

Indian forces had seen to it that all Communication civil or otherwise were totally jammed and no one had any news about the restoration of the Pakistan Kashmir frontier in the south the very next day the Pakistani portion of the Poonch sector was overcome with heavy shelling from the Indian side heavy fighting and arty duels were fought in the sectors of sundhalnoti and Pakistani ponch an dealing assault by men of the 1st ,2nd 3rd Battalions of the JAK rifles along with heavy elements of the of the RR and 3 troops of the skinners horses captured

The district capital of rawalkot around 11:47 am on the 3rd day

On the same day the a combined force of dogras and madrasis under Col pramjit “bornubs” Dogra swept its way through to neelam

For paramjit it was like tracing the footsteps of an ancestor he was a true born Dogra through and through a batch mate of Col Manoj in the staff collage at wellington he was known for his apathy to politics and his intense pride in his roots such was his ferocity in capturing back rawalkot that the Pakistanis called him the devil of rawalkot

Meanwhile in Forces command Northern Areas Major Adnan ail khan Rajput known in his inner circles as neo was analyzing the information overlord that was clogging the system he inwardly cursed the bloody civilians for all the issues that he was facing now and also grudgingly commended the bloody indians for such a well-executed plan

Major Adnan belonged to the 145th Intelligence Company of the Pakistani corps of signals

He was an ace at cracking Indian codes but this one seemed all to gather different and add to this the Indian liquidation of “assists” then he deduced from recent intelligence reports that India with the help of the Israelis had developed a programmable variation of the syntax virus

By what this ace did not know is that the attacks at amaranth had opened a Pandora’s box for him and his country and he was nothing but a miniscule mortal that would be swept up in the oncoming conflagration the had dared to look in to the third eye of Shiva now it was their turn to be reduced to cinders and ash

mayfair

Loving it so far.

Would like to see a few more behind the scenes action- like the political part you outlined in an earlier post. Some statements by the lefties, attempts at local sabotage, media pimps ranting and frothing.

Plus, I am not sure international powers will be so supportive, we can expect US and UK calling for "restraint" and talks just like Mumbai.

If possible, do touch upon some protests by lefties in India and Napakis settled in UK, US, Canada etc. Attacking Indian houses and businesses and then retaliation in those countries.

F-14B

#iamPUROHIT
Country flag
Chapter 8 the politics of war

His Excellency the Prime Minister Galabia deodar Patel was a man of action and strong words but today he was a conflicted man

He knew that his strong nationalistic bias would not make him a darling of the strong Nehruvian –leftist deep state that ran the power circles in New Delhi and today’s newspapers didn’t help him with his discomfort either

The so called secular parties took out massive demonstrations against the war

The most hurt full was the comments made by a certain leftist leader in Kerala

To quote him

“We have lost faith in the Indian army and demand that this warmonger government stop this unwanted blood letting

The left has reasons to believe that this so called attack on Armarnath was nothing but a false flag operation planted by the government to

Have the war lust of the so called “defense” forces taken care off

As it is the Indian army its sisters are nothing but colonial constructs

Of the british who have their hands colored in the blood of innocent Kashmiris and other people who have tried to raise a voice against the grave injustice that this Majoritarian Hindutva driven country has done to them

We stand by the innocent people of Pakistan who have bravely resisted the expansionist designs of the current government

A silent majority of the country would like to say sorry for this unwanted war”

Opposition parties calmed for cheap fame as one “leader” after another made more and more damaging statements against the war

Pakistani media had a field day showing how isolated the current Hindu fundamentalist government was in India and how India would soon be disintegrated in to “small “manageable chunks

Where the Indian prime minster was saddened by this his Pakistani counterpart was elated and gave the ISI a mission to burn India

Massive flows of cash were restarted as part of Operation Tupac II

Giving the leftist Intelligentsia the Proverbial Shaba air kabab treatment

The left leaning English media in India also added fuel to fire by showing the Operations in a bad light the champion of this type of journalism was a certain Nikita Rayden who hosted the “Popular” Left and right on DTV her “unbiased” converges were nothing more then

Antigovernment and anti-forces shouting matches

To add to this there were attacks on Indian embassy’s in Afghanistan which killed the Indian ambassador to the country

Where the government of Pakistan would not intervene their citizenry took the charge

Massive fights broke out In places like Mena bazar in Dubai between Pakistanis and Indians the situation was almost the same in Canada and the UK where Indians and Pakistanis clashed in a continuation of the war on the front even Indian houses and business were not spared things came to ahead when an young couple was murdered in cold blood in a brazen day light attack near kings cross station bought home the seriousness of the issue of revenge attacks

The Indian Prime minister ordered that all Indians outside Indian Territory be bought back to their home land

India also naturalized all Pakistani Hindus as Indian citizens

On the Home front the Intelligence burue launched Operation Home Guard under which a number of prominent people went “missing”

This included some “senior jurnos” for the prime minster this war and he would stoop down to any level to protect his motherland

The president signed in to law what came to be known as the expatriation act

Which entitled the government to withdraw the citizenship of “any person or Persons deemed to be supporting Enemy country in any way possible or demanding the forces in such a manner as to

Effect their combat moreal”under this act people like Nikita lost their citizenship all the leftist Intelligentsia who were exiled together and formed the Association for the restoration of secularism and democracy in India or ARSDI it was Head quarter in Stockholm

The war cabinet also passed the Jammu and Kashmir reorganization Ordained which reorganized the state in to 3 separate state Jammu Kashmir and Ladhak India also expelled all the Burmese Muslims and Bengali Muslims in India and Kashmir

This prompted the “youth” leader of a certain “Grand old party” to state

“India for Eons have been a beacon of hope for down trodden and oppressed people around the world but the current government is trying to rewrite this glorious chapter and make India from a plural and multicultural state to that of a single majoritarian state like the ones we find in the gulf

The Indian government is aping the polices of the Apartheid South African government

We appeal to the government to stop tarnishing our country’s name and stop this grossest of Human rights violations “

But the Indian people had enough of this and ignored these cheap fame seekers for good

Hari Sud

Country flag
BS.

Too much leftiest propaganda in the wriTing of this scenario.

vayuu1

Country flag
Loving every bit of it please continue.

Sent from my vivo 1601 using Tapatalk

Kshatriya87

Country flag
By what this ace did not know is that the attacks at amaranth had opened a Pandora’s box for him and his country and he was nothing but a miniscule mortal that would be swept up in the oncoming conflagration the had dared to look in to the third eye of Shiva now it was their turn to be reduced to cinders and ash
Awesome !

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles