Oil wells in india

Peter

Pratik Maitra
Country flag
No need to be offensive. Fact is, there are 400 million poor people in India. Very few poor people in the middle east. The oil wealth in the ME goes back to the people in the form of education, healthcare, social security programs, etc. Even Scandinavian countries do that. But India ... imagine India with all that wealth. Most of it will go to the businessmen and politicians. Common man will suffer, as always, by paying high taxes.

So instead of directing your anger at me, maybe you should direct your anger at politicians.
:lol:

another post from pakistani genius.

You do not have to worry about India mate. In your "beggar" Pakistan it goes to the Army and police who molest and abuse young women and children.

brational

Country flag
what if major energy consuming countries get self sufficient? what changes may that bring about to geopolitics? now US is already self sustained with a vast Canada nextdoor as an energy supplier. In addition to mega deals with Central Asian pipeline-stans + Russia, China is making a headway in SCS gas drilling and exploring shale gas in inland basins with the world's largest reserve.

Also nuclear and recyclable energy like solar and wind in rapid growth.

Step by step main powers are diversifying and likely to get less and less dependent on Mid East. In that case what'll happen to those regional actors Saudi, Iran, Iraq, Kurdistan"¦ with an declining petrodollar revenue and reduced energy leverage?

Sent from my 5910 using Tapatalk 2
Very good question.. This not going to happen in near future as many emerging economies including India will be depending upon them for fuel supply. But in the worst case, it will definitely impact their economy hard and their bargaining power too. Their economy will deteriorate if they do not diversify and adopt modern technology. Even their religion will become a threat on their survival. Their influence in world politics will get reduced. Rich Sheikhs will start migrating to other countries to secure their future. Terrorism will spread many folds and a complete chaos will prevail in ME.

Srinivas_K

Country flag
what if major energy consuming countries get self sufficient? what changes may that bring about to geopolitics? now US is already self sustained with a vast Canada nextdoor as an energy supplier. In addition to mega deals with Central Asian pipeline-stans + Russia, China is making a headway in SCS gas drilling and exploring shale gas in inland basins with the world's largest reserve.

Also nuclear and recyclable energy like solar and wind in rapid growth.

Step by step main powers are diversifying and likely to get less and less dependent on Mid East. In that case what'll happen to those regional actors Saudi, Iran, Iraq, Kurdistan"¦ with an declining petrodollar revenue and reduced energy leverage?

Sent from my 5910 using Tapatalk 2
This is the reason why Middle east if investing heavily on tourism industry.

They are also entering into hi tech fields also.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles