OBOR News & Developments

brational

Country flag
please dont say such things they are two different religions it is like saying Christianity is a part of Islam.
but we are going off topic if there is a specific thread about it we can discuss there...
No, Islam can be a part of Abrahamic cult, but you need to understand Dharma if you really interested... Sanatan Dharma is the first religion in the earth. You can identify yourself with it... Islam is not a religion. Christianity has transformed into a religion. You worship mullahs and caliphs not Allah(god). Your pedophile prophet was a caliph... Read Geeta to know the difference between caliph and God.

airtel

Country flag
my ancestors were never hindu to begin with and you got ruled over by those people for thousands of years
Your ancestors were ruled by marathas & sikhs too (they dont teach you that part of history in Madarsa ?? )...........Your are still doing slavery of of Americans & Chinese . :laugh::laugh::laugh:

Last edited:

shimshali

Your ancestors were ruled by marathas & sikhs ............too ...........and still Your are slaves of Americans & Chinese .
yeah and you guys were also ruled by muslims and british too dont go off talking about others if you completely dont know yourself
but i am saying this again if there is a thread regarding this topic well shall disscuss it there if not then dont quote me.

airtel

Country flag
yeah and you guys were also ruled by muslims and british too dont go off talking about others if you completely dont know yourself
but i am saying this again if there is a thread regarding this topic well shall disscuss it there if not then dont quote me.
your ancestors were slaves of muslims and then Marathas & sikhs ............and then Britishers and then Americans and now You are slaves of Chinese ...........:pound::pound::pound:

Lost Half of your shitty country to Hindu Indians , bangladesh is now Indirectly ruled by Hindu Indians (thanks to bangladeshi PM ). :):):)

dont you feel ashamed of Your pathetic existence ?? :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Last edited:

IndianHawk

Country flag
your ancestors were slaves of muslims and then Marathas & sikhs ............and then Britishers and then Americans and now You are slaves of Chinese ...........:pound::pound::pound:

Lost Half of your shitty country to Hindu Indians , bangladesh is now Indirectly ruled by Hindu Indians (thanks to bangladeshi PM ). :):):)

dont you feel ashamed of Your pathetic existence ?? :rofl::rofl::rofl:

All Muslims are ashamed of their pathetic existence thats precisely why they keep blowing themselves up.:hehe:

scatterStorm

Country flag
There are few things you don't know or you deliberately forgot.

OBOR goes through economically weak countries. The aim of OBOR is to control govts through economic diplomacy. In other words, give large amounts of high interest loans to low ROI projects. So that these countries will be pinned down by Chinese. This also creates lots of jobs (directly or indirectly) for Chinese. Not only that, it helps them to convert bonds into money which can generate even more money. These countries can also act as dumping grounds for chinese goods.

Why these infra projects have high ROI!?

Simple, the aim is to milk countries when they aren't weakened by huge Chinese imports. This also results in countries loosing economic balance and most cases might end up in defaulting, so Chinese can takeover what they need and countries can keep paying high interest for the rest of infra projects.

Please go through the below link

https://www.bloomberg.com/view/arti...-organic&utm_source=twitter&utm_medium=social

Thanks @Hiranyaksha for providing this info at CPEC and OBOR thread

Chinese had hoped to get every major power to onboard OBOR project. Unfortunately no major economic power is ready to go ahead with China on OBOR.

I am more than happy that india didnt join.

Regarding connectivity, India has enough maritime routes to trade with every one. Regarding isolating India, this is one of the best jokes

OBOR was meant to fill the politocal goals of prc not everyone else.
Long story short, Chinese are playing the role of EHMs.

bose

Country flag
my point is to that you were saying that japanese killed and raped millions of chinese without cause
Typical confused Pakistani !!

You did not read my post carefully... re read it again...

Let me put it simply again for you...

Can you disagree with me that Japanese did what they did with Chinese without a cause ?

do not draw conclusion from my statement with preconceived notion !! if you have guts then bring it in Black & White...

Last edited:

bose

Country flag
my ancestors were never hindu to begin with and you got ruled over by those people for thousands of years only to be ruled over by the british who also made thousands of hindus plus killed thousands of hindu so you gonnna say that you are their supa pawa daddy
You are liar !! when you say "my ancestors were never hindu" ... even Lord Buddha's was Hindu before he founded Buddhism... all Buddhists are Hindus previously... Great Emperor Ashok was also a Hindu before he became Buddhist after the bloody Kalinga war ...

You are a convert you cannot claim as part of the invaders... although most of the Pakistani hide the shame of their family been forcefully converted with stories like you are spinning...

Kshatriya87

Country flag
transfer of technology, or copy, whatever you call it, Chinese build our own nuclear industry. China is exporting nuclear reactors nowadays.

you have to give something before taking, otherwise who is gonna invest in the first place.
I call it copy .

Kshatriya87

Country flag
the way we are doing business with Pakistan is similar with way french was doing business with China, except that China is offering more.

OBOR was proposed by China when the western world was fermenting anti-globalization atmosphere. China have been benefiting from globalization for decades are now trying to preserving that trend, not to create a new trade model.

India, which is also a beneficiary of globalization, should understand that a open trade system is good for Indian economy.
China is not offering more... china is offering everything. From manpower to textiles to transport etc. All this leads to china's gain, pakistan's loss. Technically speaking, this is not an "offering" but a "snatching".

Kshatriya87

Country flag
China offers better terms than the rest,
than the rest? please tell me the list of countries who were interested in entering paki market. Let me answer that one, NOBODY.

The fact is here;

Paki pissed their pants when Modi became PM. They wanted security. They looked to China for help. China, realizing the potential to economically colonize yet another country, leaped for the kill with their ruthless loan terms and pakis happily surrendered.

If congress was still in power in India, CPEC would never have happened as pakis wouldn't have felt insecure.

Kshatriya87

Country flag
in a modern world, it's certainly inappropriate. it's not banned, but discouraged, I am not in the mood of playing word game even though you people keep overstating the situation in China.

religion, like everything else, needs to adapt to a modern society, discarding outdated customs, embracing new rules.
Who decides what's outdated? The people? The intellectuals? Oh sorry, forgot. Everything in china is decided by the gov., not the chinese people.

Try telling the Sikhs in India that the beards are outdated and see what happens. Their kirpan will end up in your "you know where".

Kshatriya87

Country flag
@nimo_cn

In that case, North Korea should be the most modern nation on the planet. Here are the state approved haircuts.

I don't understand why are you spreading your propaganda here. There are no takers here bro. You can try Paki forum for this nonsense. Their motto is "choke me daddy".
IN PeeDF, he just has to say - "I am Chinese" and hoards of pakis will come running with their tails wiggling and tongues hanging out.

amoy

More inspirations for OBOR--

Chinese, Indonesian firms sign contract on satellite purchase package
Xinhua, May 17, 2017

Senior officials of Chinese firm China Great Wall Industry Corporation (CGWIC) and Indonesian firm Palapa Satelit Nusa Sejahtera (PSNS) Wednesday signed a purchase contract for the latter's satellite system, namely PALAPA-N1, scheduled to orbit in first half of 2020.

PALAPA-N1 communication satellite project is the first communication satellite of Indonesia that is produced by China.

PSNS is a joint venture enterprise of prominent telecommunication firm operating in Indonesia, Indosat Ooredoo, and Pasifik Satelit Nusantara (PSN).

Under the contract, CGWIC is responsible for in orbit delivery of the PALAPA N1. CGWIC shall provide a package solution with the products and services to its Indonesian client, including the satellite, the rocket launching service, ground system, insurance and financing support.

The PALAPA-N1 satellite, which is designed to replace the PALAPA D, will be launched to its orbit slot at 113°E in the geostationary arc by Long March 3B launch vehicle from the Xichang Satellite Launch Center in China.

PALAPA-N1 will provide the latest technology of High Throughput Satellite for broadcast and broadband telecommunications.

cw2005

No one is giving something for nothing and China is not exceptional. But China is willing and can afford to offer this on the table. Each country is free to take it or leave it. India decided not to take it but Pakistan and others did the opposite. I am quite sure everyone must have done careful calculation of the pro and con and prepare to accept the consequence.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles