Obama extends rarest of rare gesture for PM

jmj_overlord

They would dump Pakis once India is on board.However Indian mindset of non-alignment (read sitting on the fence) and inability to commit inspite of any
overtures from U S prevents the latter to move on Pakistan.I am confident US would prefer India to Pakistan as an ally.The ball is in our court.
are you sure ? USA is a brilliant strategist...

Decklander

Sir, horoscope reading has many nuances, and to ensure the reliability of this science, the skill of person making prediction also is very important. Just the other day, one gentleman in BR forums had posted saying India is in ascendancy and the GSLV rocket (scheduled for launch the next day) would do well.
Well I can tell you from exp with astrology that it is a perfect science but we just the way we have quacks as doctors, we have even more quacks in astrology. I am BSc (Phy) and an ex fighter pilot and yet I am stating these things. You are welcome to call me an idiot.
On another forum I did prove my knowledge of this science to a very very senior member. he was quite shocked actually as I had never spoken to him nor known anything about him but just based on his horoscope I made my predictions.

rusellviper89

Well I can tell you from exp with astrology that it is a perfect science but we just the way we have quacks as doctors, we have even more quacks in astrology. I am BSc (Phy) and an ex fighter pilot and yet I am stating these things. You are welcome to call me an idiot.
On another forum I did prove my knowledge of this science to a very very senior member. he was quite shocked actually as I had never spoken to him nor known anything about him but just based on his horoscope I made my predictions.
A man makes his own destiny it does depend on what alignment planetary bodies are or some other sort of divine intervention. It is this sort of thing that keeps our nation backward, I hoped a man of your of stature will not be subscribed to such idiotic beliefs.

desicanuk

No the ball hit the net and got stuck in it.

India will never be a lackey to anyone..that much is certain.
Being an ally of the US does not necessarily mean being a lackey of that country unless we are terribly incompetent,weak and suffer from a crisis of identity coupled with a serious lack of confidence..We might not be as powerful as US but we are not a walk over either.So in so far as it is a partnership between two mature nations we need not be paranoid as the Indian left.The same lefties never raised alarm - lackey- when we became an unofficial satellite of the former Soviet Union.That 1971 Treaty Of Friendship kept PRC out of India-Pakistan conflict over East Pakistan.That was long time ago.The dynamics of to-day's geo-politics dictate a treaty with the US that would send a strong message to Beijing.Lets face it PRC 's stupendous economic growth in last two decades or so has turned it into a more aggresive,ambitious and combative fascist power prone to adventurism in its immediate neighbourhood.On the other hand our inept,corrupt and greedy leadership lacking in any foresight,vision or strategy have not only ruined this great country but also succeded in breaking the morale of a great fighting force that has the ability and capacity to send PLA packing.This sorry sate of affairs leaves us little choice but to seek out a dependable ally.Sure US will protect its interests and you cant fault them for that.At the same time India will want to protect her interests.However these two mature democracies have come to realise how much their interests coincide.Thats why I believe that with the US we can have a healthy and mutually beneficial and respectful partnership of equals.Yes India will never be a lackey to any one.God bless America.Jai Hind.

pkroyal

Deck lander ,
kindly help me with your expertise as I am a firm believer of astrology.
DOB ; 02 jan 1961(monday)
Time ; 2010 h
Place ; AF stn Kalaikunda (WB)

thanks etc

cloud

Country flag
A man makes his own destiny it does depend on what alignment planetary bodies are or some other sort of divine intervention. It is this sort of thing that keeps our nation backward, I hoped a man of your of stature will not be subscribed to such idiotic beliefs.
Sorry, These are not idiotic beliefs. It is a science, even taught in universities like BHU etc. My father's (An Engineer) predictions have always been true or similar(though he himself says he has limited knowledge). I have seen numerous examples in last 2 decades to further not argue on this topic. Yes, I'm an engineer too and used to make fun of Baba's on Varanasi Ghat asking them for my future predictions. Its just that Now aday you will find such knowledgeable people rarely. Most(99%) of them have just some bookish/Dehati type of knowledge.

Also as you said Astrology can't make someone rich/poor without that person doing nothing. But in a way it helps if you know what you are doing(even if it really does noting, believing in something positive itself can make a change in many).

Last edited:

pkroyal

Deck lander ,
kindly help me with your expertise as I am a firm believer of astrology.
DOB ; 02 jan 1961(monday)
Time ; 2010 h
Place ; AF stn Kalaikunda (WB)

thanks etc

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles