"Nobody are ready to do farm work in China"

badguy2000

Respected Member
in CHina, which is be industrialized rapidly, Chinese youth are not ready to do farm work any more.

As a result, 80% of CHinese farmers are over 50 years old.

China will have to face a problem: " who will do farm work for CHina,after those old CHinese farmer retired ?"

lots of CHinese people are worried about it.
15 members of Chinese National Academy of Science& Engineering appealed that CHina should start training " professional farmer" among CHinese youth,while promoting the mechanization& goingtoscale of farm work in CHina...

Otherwise, in one decade, CHina would find it very difficult to have enough farmers.

15λԺʿÁªÃûÉÏÊé:ÈË¿Ú´ó¹úµÄÖйú½«ÎÞÈËÖÖµØ-¾üÊÂ-CHNÇ¿¹úÍø-Öйú¾üÊÂÃÅ»§ÍøÕ¾
开春,在田间地头经常见到这样的画面:妇女、老人在挥汗劳作,儿童在旁边玩耍,或者时不时地帮点忙。

这种画面衬托出的是中国农村的现实,青壮年劳力集体出逃,他们逃离了农村,奔向城市里的工厂,过着打工生活。在田间地头,农业生产只好由妇女、儿童、老人组成"杂牌军"æ¥æ‰¿æ‹…,80后、90后新生代农民离土地越来越远,并且普遍缺乏从事农业生产的意愿与技能。这一现象已引起社会各界的高度关注。

其中,以中国科学院、中国工程院资深院士联谊会理事会会长师昌绪为代表的15位两院院士联名向中央决策层提交的关于解决"三农"é—®é¢˜çš„三点建议尤为令人瞩目。这15位两院院士指出,若不从战略上研究并解决新生代农民弃农的问题,人口大国将面临无人愿种地的境地。

Yusuf

GUARDIAN
Super Mod
Country flag
I will tell you what's happening in India, the the people are so gotten used to service industry and "clean" jobs that no one is ready to work in factories and dirty their hands!!

There are serious labor shortages and issues in India in the manufacturing sector.

Armand2REP

CHINI EXPERT
Country flag
If you didn't steal people's farmland and drive them into the city, this wouldn't be a problem.

satish007

If you didn't steal people's farmland and drive them into the city, this wouldn't be a problem.
Armand2REP, wrong , nobody farm even they have eough farmland in China.
becuse Chinese good at make things cheaper and cheaper, even food.
your knowledge downgraded a lot.

correct words should be.
if CCP don't treat farmers as slaves, they will happy to farm.
similar,
if CCP still treat school bus drivers as slaves, they will keep killing kids.
if Mao and Nehru have good cell phones , India and Chian will bhai bahi.

Last edited:

Armand2REP

CHINI EXPERT
Country flag
Wrong, the decline of agricultural workers are directly attributed to urbanisation in all industrial societies. In the case of China, it is forced urbanisation. The answer for China is to worry less about numbers and more about efficiency through mechanisation. The problem is this demographic shift has happened far earlier than it should to absorb the impact of that loss of the sector employment.

anoop_mig25

Country flag
in CHina, which is be industrialized rapidly, Chinese youth are not ready to do farm work any more.

As a result, 80% of CHinese farmers are over 50 years old.

China will have to face a problem: " who will do farm work for CHina,after those old CHinese farmer retired ?"

lots of CHinese people are worried about it.
15 members of Chinese National Academy of Science& Engineering appealed that CHina should start training " professional farmer" among CHinese youth,while promoting the mechanization& goingtoscale of farm work in CHina...

Otherwise, in one decade, CHina would find it very difficult to have enough farmers.
ok just advertis this in punjab in punjab give then land on lease and allow them to sell with ccp having is share in selling of products and i am dam sure farmers of punjad would grad this oppurnity with both hands

Yusuf

GUARDIAN
Super Mod
Country flag
Lol farmers in Punjab, Haryana etc are looking for major projects to come so that they can sell their lands at a high cost and spend the rest of their lives living off it.

badguy2000

Respected Member
case is that in CHina today,small farms can not survive because of rising labour-cost and higher unit cost of product.

only big farm can survive, because it can save lots of labour due to machanization .

so CHinese small farms will have to be shut down or annexed by larger ones

older Chinese farmers can not be suit for modern agriculture,because they are lack of knowledge of modern agricultures....

so it is a urgent task for china to train enough young profession modern farmers, in order that china has enough young guys to work in large modern farms ,after older ones retire.

mileycyruslove

china doesnt need as much farmlands any more because there's less and less demand of grains people are switching to sea food at a rapid pace

badguy2000

Respected Member
china doesnt need as much farmlands any more because there's less and less demand of grains people are switching to sea food at a rapid pace
Chinese's demand of rice and wheat is decreasing,but their demand of meat ,sea food ,milk ,fruit and vegetables are rising rapidly....

And, meat,milk.etc are produced ,only when animals can be fed on enough corn and other fodders.

badguy2000

Respected Member
ok just advertis this in punjab in punjab give then land on lease and allow them to sell with ccp having is share in selling of products and i am dam sure farmers of punjad would grad this oppurnity with both hands
peasants in punjab are not suit for mordern farms...because they are lack of knowledge and skills for mordern farm jobs..

traditional farm can hardly survice in CHina today,because it can not be profitbal at all when cheaper products from larger farms are everywhere.

Last edited:

kickok1975

I will tell you what's happening in India, the the people are so gotten used to service industry and "clean" jobs that no one is ready to work in factories and dirty their hands!!

There are serious labor shortages and issues in India in the manufacturing sector.
I thought India is competing with China to get more manufacturing jobs. Now you are telling us Indian don't want those jobs. My assumption is either those jobs are truly "dirty" not desirable or you are not telling the truth.If Indian people don't want to work in factory, how could India become a major power without a strong manufacturing base?

Last edited:

badguy2000

Respected Member
I thought India is competing with China to get more manufacturing jobs. Now you are telling us Indian don't want those jobs. My assumption is either those jobs are truly "dirty" not desirable or you are not telling the truth.
well, the terrible infrastructures in India make it very hard to has powerful manufacture in india.

mileycyruslove

well, the terrible infrastructures in India make it very hard to has powerful manufacture in india.
manufacture and engineering are overrated, India can become an infulential world power by leading the scientific and artistic trends, as how she has insprired the the world in maths, philosophy, religion and other fields for thousands of years.

trackwhack

I dont know what the deal is. I cant wait to start farming. The last few months of the wait are the worst.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles