No more good morning from now on, its Jai Hind for Indian Army

ninja85

@ninja85,

No hard feelings from my side.

I am sorry if you felt hurt.

I am concerned about the Army and some odd things that are going on (I cannot mention it on an open forum).

It is time to get hold of the real issues is what not only I feel, but many others too.

Therefore, when we see cosmetic things employed to obfuscate the real issues that should be grappled with, one does feel very sorry.

Too much of emphasis is on cosmetic issues and not real issues.
no sir its all right my apologies,

it looks i went overboard,

i should have used some respectful language , i just thought your are someone of my age.

Last edited by a moderator:

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
no sir its all right my apologies,

it looks i went overboard,

i should have used some respectful language , i just thought your are someone of my age.
I try my best to be your age - at least mentally so that I am youthfully active! ;)

It is folks like you who inspire me and I want to share with you all the little I know and from my experience.

Honestly, I am a cool chap (to use your type of language ;) and I have no baggage of religion, community, caste or class.

I want India to be a great Nation.

However, everything around seem to be collapsing.

Language used against me does not perturb me. I take the thick with the thin.

In fact, it was fun to see you get angry! ;) :)

Now, that was a nasty remark from me, what ho?

I used 'what ho'.

Now don't go berating me again for a 'colonial mindset' for using that phrase!

Last edited:

ninja85

You don't have to apologise to anyone.

You spoke what you felt was right and I am sure you have good reason to have that opinion.

It is just that what you felt as very secular and nationalistic, to me it appeared cosmetic since I am aware as to what shape the IA is in and all these cosmetic stuff cannot change the reality.

The reality is not very pleasing or bright to those who served in the IA.

It is time the Nation knows the reality and get all concerned, the minister, bureaucrats and the Army Brass off their seats and give the Nation an Army that can translate the boasts that the Govt makes on the safety of India's territorial integrity.
reason i got so blunt is that i was totally annoyed by pakibeggars and other muslims on youtube on hinduism ,

but what have you saying is very serious and politicians must thought to ignore it and show that we have strong military so they can keep their ministry,

and i am sorry i don't saw it before, i thought why you so against some thing patriotic like jai hind and nationalism,

plus the england flag under your profile name made me agitated,

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
I am a globetrotter.

If you saw my avatar, you would have seen the President alongside.

If you want to win, never lose your temper.

Never use harsh words like Pakibeggars.

It diminishes the import of your post.

You can say the same thing nicely, like Pakistanis who are kept afloat with foreign donations and have no resources or means themselves being totally cash and morality strapped! ;)

Last edited:

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles