New Assault Rifles for Indian Army

Which Contender`s Rifle has more chances of winning than others?

• Total voters

Suryavanshi

Cheeni KLPDhokebaaz
Its very good and everything that they are selling guns to us now but shouldn't we concentrate on manufacturing our own gun.
At least ammunition or guns to mat export kar yara.

Spindrift

Few years ago H & K refused to sell weapons to India , they said we are doing human rights violation Against Naxals . :rofl::rofl::rofl:

India will never buy any " H & K " product .
That was for UP, Punjab, TN or AP police, they wanted to buy MP5s, USP pistols. Not the Army.

sbm

Country flag
That was for UP, Punjab, TN or AP police, they wanted to buy MP5s, USP pistols. Not the Army.
The way India got around it was to purchase the weapons at central level and distribute them to the states. H&K embargoed Jamaica as well.

raja696

I learned a lesson here, a hungry force can not and will not support indigenisation (Ghatak,Excalibur,MCIWS weapons).

To let the indigenous production develop in our country, may be we must first fill up gaps surplusly and simultaneously replace them with home made products I guess.
And tell our generals u got what you want, now dont interfere in selecting indigenous products. And our stuff should be inducted in our selective troops to gather end user requirements and assist in further rectifications.

But disappointed that conditions not allowing our own products in to system.

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag
I learned a lesson here, a hungry force can not and will not support indigenisation (Ghatak,Excalibur,MCIWS weapons).

To let the indigenous production develop in our country, may be we must first fill up gaps surplusly and simultaneously replace them with home made products I guess.
And tell our generals u got what you want, now dont interfere in selecting indigenous products. And our stuff should be inducted in our selective troops to gather end user requirements and assist in further rectifications.

But disappointed that conditions not allowing our own products in to system.
There is an alternative way......
Just ask private companies to design a new gun.

tharun

Patriot
Country flag
Dude that fires 5.56 and not 7.62.And 417 fires *51 not *39
Dear idiot I didn't mentioned any thing about caliber .What I intention is to take the base model of h&k and develop according to our needs.

tharun

Patriot
Country flag
Few years ago H & K refused to sell weapons to India , they said we are doing human rights violation Against Naxals . :rofl::rofl::rofl:

India will never buy any " H & K " product .
Yep I know there love for the naxals, because the whole communist shit started in Europe itself

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles