National Higher Education Entrance Examination of China,Day one

rock127

Maulana Rockullah
Country flag
The last pic is intresting... invigilators keeping a check through CCTV.

s002wjh

Country flag
china entry exam is crazy. so harsh on the kid, they need to change the education style from memorization to a mix of memorization/creativity, and stop count only the entry exam as qualification into college

SPIEZ

Country flag
china entry exam is crazy. so harsh on the kid, they need to change the education style from memorization to a mix of memorization/creativity, and stop count only the entry exam as qualification into college
Tell that to the thousands off chinese kids who come to the US for higher education.

s002wjh

Country flag
Tell that to the thousands off chinese kids who come to the US for higher education.
whats that got to do with my comments. there are millions student in china, not all can come to US/europe to study. even then, most are college kids. i'm refer to education from elementry to high school.

SPIEZ

Country flag
whats that got to do with my comments. there are millions student in china, not all can come to US/europe to study. even then, most are college kids. i'm refer to education from elementry to high school.
Having such an educational system has changed the situation of China.
They re certainly one of the leading countries in education and research

s002wjh

Country flag
Having such an educational system has changed the situation of China.
They re certainly one of the leading countries in education and research
really, last time i check US still dominate in R&D, talents, high tech. etc. i have seen many new comer chinese student enroll in US have trouble integrate into our college education system initiallly. even china recognize their education concentrate too much on memorization. student think freely or ask question will shut down, create an enviornment where they only follow, and no outside box thinking. shanhai is one of the city actually try to integrate western style of education system into existing chinese system, so its mix of memorization/free think.

SPIEZ

Country flag
really, last time i check US still dominate in R&D, talents, high tech. etc. i have seen many new comer chinese student enroll in US have trouble integrate into our college education system initiallly. even china recognize their education concentrate too much on memorization. student think freely or ask question will shut down, create an enviornment where they only follow, and no outside box thinking. shanhai is one of the city actually try to integrate western style of education system into existing chinese system, so its mix of memorization/free think.

US is doing well because of all the immigrant students,especially the Chinese, not to mention they have the economic upper hand and the head start they had.

s002wjh

Country flag
US is doing well because of all the immigrant students,especially the Chinese, not to mention they have the economic upper hand and the head start they had.
1. immigration contribute some, but if you look all these immigrate they all have their degree in US, which mean they have to adapt to US education quickly in order to success.
2. goto any DoD, military R&D center, there are barelly any immigrates working for these department. almost all the people work for DoD are master/PHD born in US or naturlized US citizen who live in US much longer.
3 US higher education is still one of the best. there is no argument here.
4. even china recognize the shortcoming of memorization type education.

SPIEZ

Country flag
1. immigration contribute some, but if you look all these immigrate they all have their degree in US, which mean they have to adapt to US education quickly in order to success.
2. goto any DoD, military R&D center, there are barelly any immigrates working for these department. almost all the people work for DoD are master/PHD born in US or naturlized US citizen who live in US much longer.
3 US higher education is still one of the best. there is no argument here.
4. even china recognize the shortcoming of memorization type education.
1 u ve to agree
3 I agree
but 2, you got to be kidding me, there are a large no of immigrant there, last time I checked. I even remember an Indian top brass convicted for leaking info from DoD.
4) memorising is bad

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles