Narendra Modi asks Pakistani delegation to leave Gujarat

Rage

DFI TEAM
I am sure this means d!ck in Goodfellas language? (Correct me if I'm wrong). You meant balls, right? In which case, over here, we would say "Modi is the dog's bollocks", the highest compliment any good man can receive!
stuggots = stu cazzo or u'cazzo = Italian 'balls'.

And LoL Goodfellas language! That's Chicago slang for you.

farhan_9909

Tihar Jail
Banned
then what do you call the stunt across the border by your army as your country is going for election isn't that a vote bank stunt by the army and al the provocative speech by the SOB Hafeez syeed............... Don't point at some ones dirt when your A$$ is full of it first tidy your self and then point finger at others ............ more over Good Job MODI Bhai we need some one of your caliber as the PM not some Mute Yes Madam A$$ Licker
the problem is the indian people are so much obssesd with pakistan that even the prime minister are selected upon the criteria of whether he is evil against pak or not

if he's evil he has more chances

farhan_9909

Tihar Jail
Banned
Once again ? if you want him as PM then why you say he will loose
If he remain as he's now even being a PM..than he will invite alot of community crysis and clashes.and as i said in the other thread he will make a good amount of youth extremist.

you have no idea how much clever and sensible your present govt is.which you might come to know when they are not in power

Sam2012

Tihar Jail
Banned
One man atleast who has guts to stand by coutries cause , let the larger game India Vs Pakistan be played after 2014:thumb:

aragorn

the problem is the indian people are so much obssesd with pakistan that even the prime minister are selected upon the criteria of whether he is evil against pak or not

if he's evil he has more chances
So, you mean MMS is currently Evilest of all the indian politician thats why he is current PM?

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles