Myanmar Navy starts submarine training in Pakistan

farhan_9909

Tihar Jail
Banned
A small contingent of Myanmar Navy (MN) personnel has begun submarine warfare training in Pakistan, a move that suggests Myanmar is finally taking concrete steps towards developing a subsurface capability.

Around 20 officers and ratings arrived in Karachi in late April/early May to begin basic familiarisation training with the Pakistan Navy (PN), according to diplomatic sources. It is likely the contingent is based at the PN's Submarine Training Centre at PNS Bahadur, an onshore facility in Karachi that offers simulator training in diving, propulsion, and sonar tape listening and analysis.

The PN's submarine service has relied on French boats almost since its inception in the 1960s, and today operates two obsolescent Hashmat-class Agosta-70 boats and three modern Khalid-class Agosta-90Bs.

Myanmar Navy starts submarine training in Pakistan - IHS Jane's 360

sayareakd

Mod
Country flag
Last submarine which PN used in war, was sunked, so they are not the best guys to get training from, even if it is free.

Tolaha

Is Myanmar the same Myanmar that was being accused of genocide of Muslims a few months back? Gosh... Pakistanis are once again helping the enemies of Islam. Somebody pass a fatwa against Pakistan!

farhan_9909

Tihar Jail
Banned
Last submarine which PN used in war, was sunked, so they are not the best guys to get training from, even if it is free.
you should tell them..why they didnt opted for Indian navy

may be they know who is the one that have always ruled over a majority being minority

W.G.Ewald

Defence Professionals/ DFI member of 2
Professional
Myanmar might emulate Iran's doctrine in mission of Kilo-class submarines in coastal defense.

Navy tests submarines’ capabilities, mine planting, coastal defense tactics « Iran Daily Brief

Rear Admiral Amir Rastegari, spokesman for the war games, said that on the second day of the drills, Iran's light and kilo-class submarines have traversed territorial and international waters, conducted reconnaissance missions and tracked hypothetical enemies. Rastegari added that the Tareq super heavy submarine, which was recently overhauled by Iranian experts, was recommissioned during the exercises. The commander said that Navy helicopters and speed boats also conducted mine-planting operations to render the sea lanes used by the hypothetical enemy's aggressive surface and sub-surface vessels more dangerous and block aggressive move in Iran's territorial waters. Rastegari added that naval fleets also conducted coastal defense drills to counter an invasion of hypothetical enemy vessels.

farhan_9909

Tihar Jail
Banned
One side Myanmar killing Muslims and other side friended with Muslim(fanatic) country ,contradictory and weird parternship.
pakistan is killing hindus and converting them(atleast indians claims so) and your giving lNG pipeline to pakistan,electricity to pakistan,and billions worth trade

didnt your dharamshalla told you to stay away from hindus killers?

farhan_9909

Tihar Jail
Banned
you didnt answer my post in SSG thread. May be they didnt know PN history.
i said search it yourself.

many indian soldiers surrendered to pakistan as well(pre 1947)

i am not mentioning the whole of hindus for a thousand of years has had surrendered to pakistanis

datguy79

Is Myanmar the same Myanmar that was being accused of genocide of Muslims a few months back? Gosh... Pakistanis are once again helping the enemies of Islam. Somebody pass a fatwa against Pakistan!
This is the same army that massacred 3 million Bangladeshis in a span of 10 months. The only people who think they are standard-bearers of Islam are the PA themselves.

sayareakd

Mod
Country flag

i am not mentioning the whole of hindus for a thousand of years has had surrendered to pakistanis
Last I checked Pakistan didnt have existence prior to 14 Aug 1947. If you guys have different history in Madarsa i cant help it.

farhan_9909

Tihar Jail
Banned
Last I checked Pakistan didnt have existence prior to 14 Aug 1947. If you guys have different history in Madarsa i cant help it.
so today you had just confirmed that your a product of dharamshalla

angeldude13

Lestat De Lioncourt
Country flag

bwahahahahahahahaha...........

bhai jaan aap sir syed zaid zaman hamid saheb ke tarah youtube pe apne defense analysis kyun nahin pesh karte.

ladder

Country flag
he has no idea about India.
I know, just pulling his leg.
He just put Dharamshala as religious opposite to Madrasa. And I know from where he picked this up.

Last edited:

arnabmit

Homo Communis Indus
Country flag
Huh? Ottomanized Mongols (Mughals) ruled over 1/4 part of India for only 150yrs... Myanmar didn't go to Turkey or Mongolia, did they?

Do you always have to narrate verses from you past dictator's fantastic wet dream taught in your madrassas as history?

you should tell them..why they didnt opted for Indian navy

may be they know who is the one that have always ruled over a majority being minority

SilentKiller

Country flag
pakistan is killing hindus and converting them(atleast indians claims so) and your giving lNG pipeline to pakistan,electricity to pakistan,and billions worth trade

didnt your dharamshalla told you to stay away from hindus killers?
Do u even know what is dharamshalla?
why u even reply on stuff when u don't know anything...u must study all subjects again from non-pakistani books.
pre-1947 - pakistan? fool don't u even know when your nation was formed

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles