My son is not a terrorist: Abu Jundal's mother

Tshering22

Sikkimese Saber
Country flag
The day court quashed all charges against them and acquit them of their crime then your question is valid.The reason they are still in jail is proof enough that even court thinks they are guilty even if circumstantial.

Don't worry, its just a matter of time when your pot of a country gets invaded. Who will invade whether US, or your new master China or maybe one of your own three masters (Arabs, Turks and Iranians)... its just a waiting game. :lol:

ajtr

Tihar Jail
Banned
Its funny how you Pakis always target the Hindus for your own inferiority complex.

But don't worry, its just a matter of time when your pot of a country gets invaded. Who will invade whether US, or your new master China or maybe one of your own three masters (Arabs, Turks and Iranians)... its just a waiting game. :lol:
Dream on.BTW real world is not your bollywood dreams.

Mad Indian

Proud Bigot
Country flag
May be she is right.Afterall being mother she knows her son well than anyone else.I wonder how long it will take for another saffronist swami to get caught for 26/11 ,whose crime has been blamed on poor Abu jundal.
You are right. See I am a Saffron Terrorist, but still I am roaming free:fyeah:

BTW, this is the reason, I dont want your ban. How can there be laughs without you here. You always bring such a welcome comic relief here:lol:

amitkriit

In real world Kafirs launch their drones from deep inside the "Pure Land" and kill the "Pure Ones" before they get a chance to go "KABOOM!"

Mad Indian

Proud Bigot
Country flag
Its funny how you Pakis always target the Hindus for your own inferiority complex.

But don't worry, its just a matter of time when your pot of a country gets invaded. Who will invade whether US, or your new master China or maybe one of your own three masters (Arabs, Turks and Iranians)... its just a waiting game. :lol:
Camel Bangers dont have any real interest in banging a whore with AIDs:truestory:

A chauhan

"अहिंसा परमो धर्मः धर्म हिंसा तथैव च: l"
Country flag
Lol! our dreams started to come true from the day US started drone strikes on you :rofl: severals of your county's illegitimate Kids have been bombed by then, and what did your impotent Jihadis and Govt. do ? nothing :pound: US holds your country from the balls and squeezes it to kill its own sperms i.e. Terrorists. :lol:

Mad Indian

Proud Bigot
Country flag
Lol! our dreams started to come true from the day US started drone strikes on you :rofl: severals of your county's illegitimate Kids have been bombed by then, and what did your impotent Jihadis and Govt. do ? nothing :pound: US holds your country from the balls and squeezes it to kill its own sperms i.e. Terrorists. :lol:
:dude: How can the best whore of the world have balls? You are not making any sense:troll:

KS

Bye bye DFI
I maybe wrong -- but calling a woman, even a Paki of all, by names goes against Indian and Hindu culture --

Just dont respond to her, and she will automatically lose relevance.

A chauhan

"अहिंसा परमो धर्मः धर्म हिंसा तथैव च: l"
Country flag
:dude: How can the best whore of the world have balls? You are not making any sense:troll:
:tape: Oh yeah ! can't Pakistan be an "eunuch" having balls and being a whore at the same time :*( :))
And you forgot Pakistan is "anally" raped :dude:

Last edited:

amitkriit

I maybe wrong -- but calling a woman, even a Paki of all, by names goes against Indian and Hindu culture --

You are absolutely right, but this was so refreshing. A trollfest in which a "Troll got Trolled".

Mad Indian

Proud Bigot
Country flag

Dude, no one is calling her per se as a whore, we are calling Pakistan as the whore, which is true. Calling a spade a spade:D

Yusuf

GUARDIAN
Super Mod
Country flag
May be she is right.Afterall being mother she knows her son well than anyone else.I wonder how long it will take for another saffronist swami to get caught for 26/11 ,whose crime has been blamed on poor Abu jundal.
I am sure your mother has high regards for you too. Why dont you guide her to this forum and break her false sense of pride in you.

amitkriit

I am sure your mother has high regards for you too. Why dont you guide her to this forum and break her false sense of pride in you.
A mother's trust and love is as divine as god's. Even though in this particular contex it seems to be misplaced, but this is what keeps the humanity alive.

maomao

Veteran Hunter of Maleecha
Country flag
The day court quashed all charges against them and acquit them of their crime then your question is valid.The reason they are still in jail is proof enough that even court thinks they are guilty even if circumstantial.
No doubt you read science every day!! And your mad-e-momeen blow up schools filled with children!

Nonetheless genius, the so called saffronists are NOT in jail but in the custody Antonia Maino aka Sonia Gandhi and minority constructed NIA! They have utterly failed to prove that Hindus are terrorists all their affidavits have been proved fake! India being cursed by secularism/corruption where people like Sonia Gandhi can create extra-constitutional bodies such as NIA and NAC to batter Hindus! Get the picture! Soon things will change and your genocidal mullahs will be put to test....it's just a matter of time!

Muslims are better quom than hindus.Hindus, who practice worst kind of slavery in the form of untouchability,who kill their daughters in womb.who do honour killing,rape women that their capital is called rape capital of the world.There will be a time when this worst quom of hindus will be extinct from earth like Dinosaurs.
LOL Yeah Islam is better quom than every one else..........No doubt you people are blowing each other up at a higher rate than you are blowing other up! Buuuhahhahahhhahha

We do not follow untouchability, it's constitutionally banned, I know your mullahs teach you to validate a heinous crime called Islam! However, untouchability is better than slave trade which your prophet did to fund wars! i.e He enslaved people and then sold them for money! Pious!

And muslims don't abort a girl child? Apologies, women are not humans in Islam, they are a piece of flesh to have fun in Islam or toys for fun!

Islam preaches pedophilia Quran the theory of relativity shows the light!

Islam has the heighest number of honor killings......You don't even go in this domain!

You people keep your daughters illiterate, in burqa inside houses and the sell them off to the highest bidder and call it wedding! (Where ever islam got an upper hand women became more backward and toys only for sex - Compare AFG, Iran with the times of Shahs? Look at Saudi Arabia, look at Malaysia whats happening there to women......and last but not the least look at shameless pakistan!)

Prove India is the rape capital of the world foolish islamic woman.....pakis/islamic people are known to rape their own relatives, that too legalized by mullahs...what does that make your quaom!!

Btw I was taking about terrorism and producing factory called islam however you exposed your self with the above written islamic bigotry......Right now I haven't started on the 'Karnaame' of your prophet.......once I start that it will put all your quom in shame! Ohhhh you people are shameless, when pedophilia is legal and rapping your own family members is legal.....what more can be talked about you people!

Last edited:

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
ISI, Pak forces protect Hafiz Saeed 24x7: Abu Jundal

NEW DELHI: 26/11 plotter Zabiuddin Ansari aka Abu Jundal has said that LeT chief Hafiz Saeed, one of world's most serious terror threats, is guarded round the clock by Pakistan's security forces and its spy agency, the ISI.

He has also admitted to have met Saeed, and has said that the LeT founder motivated him to help the outfit carry out more terrorist acts against India. The man, who taught 26/11 attackers how to masquerade as Indians, also said that his LeT bosses set him up as a businessperson dealing in used cars right under the nose of the Pakistani army in the garrison town of Rawalpindi.

More at:

ISI, Pak forces protect Hafiz Saeed 24x7: Abu Jundal - The Times of India

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
Pakistan used cricket diplomacy to survey terror targets

NEW DELHI: More than a year before US-born LeT operative David Coleman Headley landed in Mumbai to conduct a reconnaissance for the 26/11 attacks, a key accused in the attacks had already travelled to India along with another LeT operative on forged passport and conducted a reconnaissance.

Interrogation of 26/11 handler Syed Zabiuddin Ansari alias Abu Jundal has revealed that one Major Abdurrehman and key 26/11 accused Sajid Mir alias Sajid Wajid had visited India as cricket fans and conducted reconnaissance of important sites in Delhi and Mumbai for about a fortnight.

Sources said both had traveled on Pakistani passports bearing fake names and came to watch a match between India and Pakistan at Mohali in 2005. Headley had arrived in India for 26/11 reconnaissance only in 2006.

Also, India had begun cricket diplomacy with Pakistan in 2005, culminating in then Pakistani president Pervez Musharraf's visit to Delhi to watch the Indo-Pak final ODI at Firoz Shah Kotla stadium. The development reveals how elements in Pakistani establishment and LeT used cricket diplomacy to prepare for terror attacks on India.

Sources said that Major Abdurrehman is a retired Pakistani army officer who later joined the LeT. He was involved in training of the outfit's recruits. Mir was Headley's handler, and had directed him throughout his two years of reconnaissance in Mumbai and Delhi. Mir was part of the core group that planned the 26/11 conspiracy, and is a wanted accused in the chargesheet filed by Mumbai Crime Branch in the case.

It was through this trip that Mir developed a peripheral knowledge of the contours of both Delhi and Mumbai, which helped him direct Headley during the 2006-08 reconnaissance.

Jundal has revealed that later it was Mir, who along with LeT's operational chief Zakiur Rehman Lakhvi, developed an electronic blueprint of the Taj Mahal Hotel and plotted various rooms and halls on the map to familiarize the 10 terrorists, who attacked Mumbai, with the interiors of the hotel.

Taj's Crystal Ballroom that saw indiscriminate firing, with several casualties, was specially marked in the blueprint. Mir had also prepared a miniature model of the hotel to give the attackers a physical feel of the place they were going to devastate.

Jundal has also revealed that while there was plan for the attackers to return to Pakistan after the strike, it was abandoned on the insistence of Lakhvi. The decision was taken after it was argued that it was near impossible for them to return as there weren't enough safe houses in India and some of them could be caught eventually.

In fact, a few days before Ajmal Kasab and his associates left for Mumbai, LeT chief Hafiz Saeed delivered a rousing speech on the importance of fighting unto death. He also gave them the quintessential LeT visions of jannat and the 72 virgins who would await them after martyrdom.

Pakistan used cricket diplomacy to survey terror targets - The Times of India

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles