My dear friend Hitler?!

Tshering22

Sikkimese Saber
Country flag
You have made some valid points.

I want to know your position. Do you think the British Empire was worse than Nazi Germany or was the British Empire better than Nazi Germany from an Indian point of view as per things that happened on the ground?
Actually both were equal in terms of their evil designs but as an Indian, Nazis took the initiative to help us (even for selfish sake, considering that not supporting INA then could not have made much difference to Hitler or Hirohito) and hence were strategically better off.

Unfortunately, those who're grown up in the guilt industry harvested by the over-liberal governments of Europe and west, fail to see that the very geostrategic principles their countries and alliances use against third countries are nothing but derivatives of Nazi Germany with the mere difference of being used under the term "democracy". So superior race theory is eliminated here, there are some elections "held" (how do we know what's the counting behind the scene of each vote? THAT no one even bothers to analyze :lol:) but EVERYTHING military and strategic remains EXACTLY the same as what Hitler had thought at that time:

"The prosperity of a nation must come through tears of war".

Shaitan

Zandu Balm all day
Mod
Country flag
But still he didn't. Hitler had only a few selective targets: Jews, Poles and later Allies (whites as well). So race was simply not an issue otherwise he wouldn't have gone to war with fellow white countries using non-white Asians as allies.

He didn't because he couldn't. His regime last 12 years! And pretty much all of his neighbors hated him. Germans before him participated in colonizing non-Europeans.

So race was simply not an issue otherwise he wouldn't have gone to war with fellow white countries using non-white Asians as allies.

The German race came first before any of those Slavs, Poles, Briton, etc. And he exterminated millions in his empire that wasn't considered a part of the German race, but was still white like the Jews.

Oracle

What many delusional Indians believe is Hitler apart from a killer was a grandiose general, a war planner and such blah blahs.

Had he been alive, he would have been dead, prick by prick, drop by drop of blood, for the millions of lives he took.

Such a schmuck!

Tshering22

Sikkimese Saber
Country flag
What many delusional Indians believe is Hitler apart from a killer was a grandiose general, a war planner and such blah blahs.

Had he been alive, he would have been dead, prick by prick, drop by drop of blood, for the millions of lives he took.

Such a schmuck!
Again, people fail to see the difference he created behind the scene due to Allied propaganda that spread throughout the world like a blaring siren. YES HITER WAS EVIL; But his administrative and strategic skills are one of a kind. Anyone who doesn't see this is just brainwashed zombie unwilling to see both sides without bias.

Oracle

So was Gandhi. I don't see you criticizing him.
Whom are we talking about? You have a penchant for de-railing threads, don't you?

Btw, Gandhi did not send 20+ million Jews into concentration camps.

Oracle

Again, people fail to see the difference he created behind the scene due to Allied propaganda that spread throughout the world like a blaring siren. YES HITER WAS EVIL; But his administrative and strategic skills are one of a kind. Anyone who doesn't see this is just brainwashed zombie unwilling to see both sides without bias.
Had it been the case, Germany would have won WWII.

Stop fooling yourself.

And for the sake of your teen age, please stop cultivated propaganda theories.

Last edited:

Tshering22

Sikkimese Saber
Country flag
He didn't because he couldn't. His regime last 12 years! And pretty much all of his neighbors hated him. Germans before him participated in colonizing non-Europeans. The German race came first before any of those Slavs, Poles, Briton, etc. And he exterminated millions in his empire that wasn't considered a part of the German race, but was still white like the Jews.
I never said colonization was not done by Germans. They did, but not to insanity levels like Iberians and British, who nearly exterminated local cultures with brute impunity.

The Portuguese and Spanish killed MILLIONS OF LOCAL SOUTH AMERICANS. WASN'T THAT A F@CKING GENOCIDE? The British apart from killing at least 5 million Indians, killed lakhs of Africans, Samoans, etc etc.. Wasn't that a genocide? Then why only harp around about Hitler? Don't say Hitler would have should have could have done something like this because he didn't and ALL OTHERS did. For what those Portuguese and Spanish c**ts did, Argentina and Brazil should annihilate these two countries root and core (with us joining them for Goa). They're lucky we have SLAVES and inbreds for leaders rather than fierce nationalists that didn't avenge all those horrors.

This is my point! You want to talk about justice, talk it both ways.

Oracle

/\/\/\ By the way when it comes to such a stage that you have to use bold and CAPS supporting your argument. You have already lost it.

Tshering22

Sikkimese Saber
Country flag
Had it been the case, Germany would have won WWII.

Stop fooling yourself.
Stop buying the Allied propaganda blindly. Analyze and see. He miscalculated when he attacked ALL neighborhood simultaneously in some or the other form. Napoleon did that too. But he is still praised for his farsightedness even though he committed the same mistake.

The only reason why Hitler is marred is because of that Holocaust (funny enough, most Indians don't remember their own holocausts at the hands of foreigners throughout history).

For once, leave the holocaust aside and go before the time he decided to idiotically invade Russia in winter. See his national management, city management, industrialization, technological revolution, research orientation of German society, education structure, wealth creation, employment creation and administration and then talk. It is evident even today.

Tshering22

Sikkimese Saber
Country flag
/\/\/\ By the way when it comes to such a stage that you have to use bold and CAPS supporting your argument. You have already lost it.
It doesn't equate to shouting as opposed to what kids do in chatting. It is emphasizing some words as we would in a vocal conversation. Those who start claiming victory before the conclusion of any argument means that they are lost for words and are already on the verge of losing. And by your own definition, you just did the same in your statement.

Shaitan

Zandu Balm all day
Mod
Country flag
The Portuguese and Spanish killed MILLIONS OF LOCAL SOUTH AMERICANS. WASN'T THAT A F@CKING GENOCIDE? The British apart from killing at least 5 million Indians, killed lakhs of Africans, Samoans, etc etc.. Wasn't that a genocide? Then why only harp around about Hitler?

Ha, you think I support any of those racist European colonist back then???

aLSO

Hitler killed MILLIONS and did it in a regime that lasted only 12 FREAKEN YEARS and did the killings in less those 12 years.. Compare that to the others that lasted 100s of years.

Don't say Hitler would have should have could have done something like this because he didn't and ALL OTHERS did.
Hitler didn't have a chance to breath in Europe to go out and colonize like the other Europeans did even his forefathers did. He was too focused in Europe.

Last edited:

Oracle

Stop buying the Allied propaganda blindly. Analyze and see. He miscalculated when he attacked ALL neighborhood simultaneously in some or the other form. Napoleon did that too. But he is still praised for his farsightedness even though he committed the same mistake.

The only reason why Hitler is marred is because of that Holocaust (funny enough, most Indians don't remember their own holocausts at the hands of foreigners throughout history).

For once, leave the holocaust aside and go before the time he decided to idiotically invade Russia in winter. See his national management, city management, industrialization, technological revolution, research orientation of German society, education structure, wealth creation, employment creation and administration and then talk. It is evident even today.
Having spent much time abroad, I do not need to learn from you what is propaganda.

You should sing up for a trip to hell. I heard there is some amazing infrastructure development. Satan himself would pick you on an appointed date.

Apart from that, this thread is about a cunt called Hitler.

Oracle

It doesn't equate to shouting as opposed to what kids do in chatting. It is emphasizing some words as we would in a vocal conversation. Those who start claiming victory before the conclusion of any argument means that they are lost for words and are already on the verge of losing. And by your own definition, you just did the same in your statement.
Mate there is no victory supporting genocidal monsters like Hitler. You only are supporting him.

Before you throw a rock, do remember : your house is extremely fragile.

The Messiah

Bow Before Me!
1. Hilter didn't give two shits about India or any other country for that matter.
2. Hitler was a scum.
3. Hitler fooled the german masses into giving him power...his skills to pull the wool over there eyes needs to be acknowledged.
4. Hitler and his 'team' had good organization & administration skills but germans are as it is renowned for that.
5. Hitler may be despised by the world but his decisions did ultimately 'help' us to achieve independence.

Tshering22

Sikkimese Saber
Country flag
Whom are we talking about? You have a penchant for de-railing threads, don't you?

Btw, Gandhi did not send 20+ million Jews into concentration camps.
We are talking about "My friend Hitler". Who is the "friend" of? I don't think it is Netaji we're talking about here. So?

I agree with you about derailing but you are no less expert in making apologetic comments based on the biased and skewed propaganda that was made by victors of WW2 either.

Gandhi is said to be peaceful and non-violent right? But still under his "peaceful" watch, lakhs perished in partition violence.

Peace ka baaja bajaakar Gandhi ne kaunsa teer maar diya? :lol:

pmaitra

Some of the contributions of Nazi Germany from which the world has benefitted:

Autobahns:

Affordable personal transport for the common folk, VolksWagen Beetle (Hitler's brainchild realised with Ferninand Porsche's help):

Space Age, a direct spin-off from German research:

pmaitra

Mate there is no victory supporting genocidal monsters like Hitler. You only are supporting him.
Mate, there is hope for victory in opposing genocidal monsters like the British Empire.

Before you throw a rock, do remember : your house is extremely fragile.
Exactly, before we criticise Hitler, we have to coronate the Brits first. They were much ahead of Hitler when it came to genocide and racism, in both time as well as body count.

Oracle

We are talking about "My friend Hitler". Who is the "friend" of? I don't think it is Netaji we're talking about here. So?

I agree with you about derailing but you are no less expert in making apologetic comments based on the biased and skewed propaganda that was made by victors of WW2 either.

Gandhi is said to be peaceful and non-violent right? But still under his "peaceful" watch, lakhs perished in partition violence.

Peace ka baaja bajaakar Gandhi ne kaunsa teer maar diya? :lol:
I am an Indian first. Just to demonize Gandhi, I would not support Hitler. While I have no love for Gandhi or for the Gandhi family, I would not go for unnecessary bickering.

Not a single comment of mine was used to praise allied victory, and if I may add - you and me are having voices because of the allied win.

Oracle

Mate, there is hope for victory in opposing genocidal monsters like the British Empire.

Exactly, before we criticise Hitler, we have to coronate the Brits first. They were much ahead of Hitler when it came to genocide and racism, in both time as well as body count.
Welcome to the club.

Brits never wanted to eliminate the Hindus or the south asians, or any race. Hitler did exactly that.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles