Murder of humanity and values in China

Discussion in 'Members Corner' started by amitkriit, Oct 16, 2011.

1. amitkriit

amitkriit Senior Member Senior Member

A 3-year-old girl was bumped by a van. Although the drivers realized he had bumped into a girl, he accelerated his van again so that its rear wheels run her over. Between, dozens of pedestrians walked beside the dying girl, but none of them gave out a helping hand.

Last edited by a moderator: May 10, 2015
  3. Vladimir79

Vladimir79 Defence Professionals Defence Professionals

I just re-tasted my dinner. This is the generation that is going to run China, they are screwed.

4. Tronic

Tronic Stars and Ambassadors Stars and Ambassadors

That's traumatizing! We're all humans at the end of the day and stuff like this leaves me in such disgust and anger, and feelings beyond words. May the innocent little soul find peace and never have to tread this hell of a world again!

Will also say to all here, Chinese or Indians, we are humans at the end of the day. Let us not invoke any triumphalism for these heartless beasts are not alien to India either.

Last edited: Oct 17, 2011
  5. Adux

Adux Senior Member Senior Member

I would think more so that we are screwed.

6. nrj

nrj Stars and Ambassadors Stars and Ambassadors

Happens countless times in every part of the world very often. Why singling out China?

4yr old baby died in Wardha,MH hospital because doctors preferred to continue strike instead of helping her.

7. kickok1975

kickok1975 Stars and Ambassadors Stars and Ambassadors

China is sick and a lot of Chinese already lost their moral standard thanks to our culture revolution and get rich quick theory. Forget about so called harmoneous society, it's such a joke.

The Messiah and Singh like this.
  8. Kunal Biswas

Kunal Biswas Member of the Year 2011 Moderator

P.s: 7 year back when i was in Kolkata, i hit by a car head on, my both legs were broken and i was in pain, the driver who hit me ran away but at-least 50 people pulled me out of the road, checked my ID and call authorities..

I cant forget that, My Blood Boil when i watched this vid, But Sad coz it does happen in this part of world too..

9. SPIEZ

SPIEZ Senior Member Senior Member

Sad, very sad and pathetic! Pls in the name of humanity try to at least call the police.

This is not about nations, this is about people and human beings. Hope in the future they try to be humane.

Last edited: Oct 17, 2011
  10. Ray

Ray The Chairman Defence Professionals Moderator

Sad.

Irresponsible and uncaring people are there all over.

The pedestrians should have helped the victim.

That is even worse.

11. amitkriit

amitkriit Senior Member Senior Member

I have seen how poor people get mistreated inside government hospitals. Government employees feel zero social and moral responsibility. If you raise your voice, nobody listens, whole institution will gang up against you.

SPIEZ and Kunal Biswas like this.
  12. Armand2REP

Armand2REP CHINI EXPERT Veteran Member

You won't find any country but China's One Child generation with such apathy for others.

13. amoy

amoy Senior Member Senior Member

Old values crumbling then there's a void. Deng hailed development as top priority but when "development" is in place more problems are arising.  

I won't indulge in 'humanity' . Also it's abt disciplines and law / rule enforcemnt meaning offenders are to be held accoutable and to answer for what they did, seriously.

14. Singh

Singh Phat Cat Administrator

Help late; girl run over by 2 vans dies -- Shanghai Daily | 上海日报 -- English Window to China New

RIP, the little girl is no more.
    Both Drivers have been arrested.

15. Kunal Biswas

[​IMG]

Rest In Peace..

16. Kunal Biswas

Just reading some cases, Mostly those who try to help in China they are usually arrested, Where as in other countries its opposite..

17. SixSigma1978

SixSigma1978 Regular Member

Um - we see this all the time in India too - I think I have YET to read a report wherein eve-teasers are challenged by the girl and her family - the eve teasers become hostile and their kill or maim the victim or her helper - and people just stand around watching!

the words " They kept on hitting us but no one came forward to help" - reports I've seen countless of times. No one killed Jessica is a good stereotype of Indian public. I thought this attitude was limited to India - but clearly not!

18. SADAKHUSH

SADAKHUSH Senior Member Senior Member

This is not the first time in China a child being run over by a barbarian. The first incident was I heard involved a six year old school girl run over twice by the same driver aged 21 years. His reason for running over her twice was that he can avoid life long payment to take care of her medical bills.

I have seen the same incident in New Delhi in 2005 which involved a labourer body lying on the road with head separated from body. I was on a visit to attend a marriage of my niece. I did ask the relatives to stop and call Police and was ignored by those morons.

In other incident I personally detained a scooter who had knocked a rickshaw and a child of rickshaw driver was thrown off on to the road not hurt.
    Due to the overcrowding on the road I did apprehend the fleeing scooter driver and made him pay for damage to the rickshaw. I left the scene after the rickshaw was repaired to my and owners satisfaction.