More than US, Japan is the ally India must court

roma

NRI in Europe
Country flag
Japanese yen is still 20% over valued and its true value would be around 120 Yen per US$, and till then there is a limited opportunity to have industrial production growth there...

Japan at around 220% national debt can't live without growth and hence paying their debt also this way. and the way China is rising, soon they will have taken a major share of japanese high tech export. Japan has to prepare itself considering that circumstances after 5 years from now :japan:

India has to be more and more closer to Japan from now, as these two countries will have more to deal with each others in future. i would like to see india importing most of the high tech products from japan, for which it look on western nations, considering the fact that soon china will introduce a big proportion of high tech products at a very low price, and rest of them can be imported from Japan :thumb:

we hope to see over 90% Indian trade within Asia this way, hopefully by 2020+, and Japan is the key to replace India's western products :india: :japan:

A few major modifications please

no , neither japan nor any other asian group of countries should be given the opportunity to hold us to the 90% trade ransom that youve suggested

both in terms of trade and anything else especially defense technology - we need to diversify and not be at the mercy of any one
particular nation or ideological group

but for sure japan can be up there with usa , russia and france - so we can add one more - japan

that will substantially boost our quest for diversification of high tech cooperative sources

contrary to what you wrote we should rather go for TOT's than outright purchase

( but im not arguing with you ) :thumb:

( thumbs up smiley doesnt seem to appear )

roma

NRI in Europe
Country flag
Japanese yen is still 20% over valued and its true value would be around 120 Yen per US$, and till then there is a limited opportunity to have industrial production growth there...

Japan at around 220% national debt can't live without growth and hence paying their debt also this way. and the way China is rising, soon they will have taken a major share of japanese high tech export. Japan has to prepare itself considering that circumstances after 5 years from now :japan:

India has to be more and more closer to Japan from now, as these two countries will have more to deal with each others in future. i would like to see india importing most of the high tech products from japan, for which it look on western nations, considering the fact that soon china will introduce a big proportion of high tech products at a very low price, and rest of them can be imported from Japan :thumb:

we hope to see over 90% Indian trade within Asia this way, hopefully by 2020+, and Japan is the key to replace India's western products :india: :japan:

no , neither japan nor any other asia group of countries should be given the opportunity to hold us to the 90% trade ransom that youve suggested

both in terms of trade and anything else especially defense technology - we need to diversify
and not be at the mercy of any one particular nation or ideological group

but for sure japan can be up there with usa , russia, ukraine ( propulsion tech ) and france
- so we can add one more - japan

that will substantially boost our quest for diversification of high tech cooperative sources

contrary to what you wrote we should rather go for TOT's than "imports"
because really and frankly, the lower tech stuff we should be mfg on our own !
get the failing farmers off the land and into the factories - even Lord Desai ( of LSE, UK ) has been saying this

Last edited:

hello_10

Tihar Jail
Banned

no , neither japan nor any other asia group of countries should be given the opportunity to hold us to the 90% trade ransom that youve suggested

both in terms of trade and anything else especially defense technology - we need to diversify and not be at the mercy of any one
particular nation or ideological group

i just checked your profile, "india by night, phd on night....."

you might be sleepy right now..... i said, "90% Indian trade within Asia by 2020.", check my post#20 again. which means to confirm the changing world, which includes industrial development within India itself, hence having more reliability on the Indian industries itself by 2020. with that, oil/gas/ metal import from Asia pacific itself, with high tech products imports from Japan/ Singapore by 2020, which India may still not be able to produce by 2020, as expected. also, check the high tech export by china too as below, at a very low price itself as they even keep Yuan value lower. they are on Chennai express right now on the side of high tech export :china:

=> High-technology exports (current US$) | Data | Table

also, is this your picture? looking sexy.....:thumb:

Last edited:

roma

NRI in Europe
Country flag

you might be sleepy right now..... i said, "90% Indian trade within Asia by 2020.", check my post#20 again. which means to confirm the changing world, which includes industrial development within India itself, hence having more reliability on the Indian industries itself by 2020. with that, oil/gas/ metal import from Asia pacific itself, with high tech products imports from Japan/ Singapore by 2020, which India may still not be able to produce by 2020, as expected. also, check the high tech export by china too as below, at a very low price itself as they even keep Yuan value lower. they are on Chennai express right now on the side of high tech export :china:

preferably you had refrained from personal comments eg "sleepy "
- just win ( or lose ) the argument without personal slights ?

90% trade within asia ? again, my response is :- thanks but no thanks !

also please check ! there is no such thing as "asian" when it comes to geo-politics
( now dont get me wrong and misquote and say she said asian doesnt exist )
GEO-POLITICALLY - NO it doesnt - not even ASEAN ( if you look into the details )

there is a Muslim group - who when push gets to shove they will band together
eg reently iran managed to get muslim countries together for conferences to support their nuke position
turkey seems to be reversing its previously held position on kashmir ( erdogan's idea ? )

then there are the usa allies - taiwan, japan s korea - w hose policies surely are different form prc china ? )
or are they all "asian" by your perspective ?
( so where is your "asia " - in this geo-political context ?
even if you mean Indonesian , malaysia separately - watch it !
if and when we have a war or tiff with pak - wouldnt they side with pak as they have consistently done in the past ?

then there are the oil rich emirates - whose geo politics are different from the other muslims

geo-politically speaking - no such thing as "asian"
( hope you can help keep the separate the discussion from personal comments - thanks in advance )
( and btw i have to get to work now - best regards, )

Last edited:

roma

NRI in Europe
Country flag

preferably you had refrained from personal comments eg "sleepy " - just win ( or lose )
the argument without personal slights ?

90% trade within asia ? again, my response is :- thanks but no thanks !

also please check ! there is no such thing as "asian" when it comes to geo-politics
( now dont get me wring and misquote and say she said asian doesnt exist )

there is a Muslim group - who when push gets to shove they will band together
eg reently iran managed to get muslim countries together for conferences to support their nuke position
turkey seems to be reversing its previously held position o kashmir ( erdogan's idea ? )

then there are the usa allies - taiwan, japan s korea - w hose policies surely are different form prc china ? )
or are they all "asian" by your perspective ?
( so where is your "asia " - in this geo-political context ?
even if you mean Indonesian , malaysia separately - watch it !
if and when we have a war or tiff with pak - wouldnt they side with pak as they have consistently done in the past ?

then there are the oil rich emirates - whose geo politics are different from the other muslims

geo-politically speaking - no such thing as "asian"
( hope you can help keep the separate the discussion from persnal conmments - thanks in advance )
( and btw i have to get to work now - best regards, )
btw thanks for the friend request - it's gladly accepted
and i sincerely hope i have been fair to you on this debate
my desire was to separate the friendship (you CAN make compliments ) from the debate
(pity the smileys dont seem to work )

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles