Mohd. Azharudin's son injured

Status
Not open for further replies.

johnee

Well the way some of them were enjoying themselves, it does not look like anyone was under duress. Anil Kapoors photo with Dawood in what looks like one taken during a cricket match in a stadium (in probability Sharjah) does not look like one that was under any pressure.

A lot of film starts took mafia "help" to "help" their careers. Got themselves roles under leading banners.

But yes, a lot would have happened under the barrel of a gun. I am sure many would have joined out of fear or something.
Completely agree. Cant say they are not guilty. But, have to factor in that, there would be quite a pressure and it is easy succumb than to resist.

johnee

We guys missed Mahesh Bhatt... He seems to enamoured by gangsters, fixers, mafia and jihadis. And his son seems to have inherited it all...

Adux

Country flag
what a politically correct forum this is......

that bastard azhar used to fix all matches against pakistan in sharjah when he was captain in the nineties .

we used to get humiliated by the pakistani crowds there because of this person......

our bad track record in sharjah is partly due to him......

once his match-fixing was caught , he played the minority card and claimed he was being targetted because he was a muslim !! this inspite of the fact that others caught like jadeja and prabhakar were hindus.....

for all i know he was probably raising his son as another match-fixer who will lose us matches against pakistan.....
So he fixed matches, so your idea of divine retribution is death to his son? Your heartless oxygen thief ! If this forum was politically correct, you would be banned!

Adux

Country flag
these stupid boys used to take part in these bike racing competitions in early morning .

even in mumbai , there are these muslim gangs who hold these bike racing competitions from midnight onwards on empty streets . the race starts usually from bandra .

these people endanger their own and other people's lives by racing recklessly .

when the police are contacted ,they say they do not have orders from above for stopping them.....

reason--the usual.....

the politicians do not want to anger their favourite minority--you know who.....
?
Now you play the muslim card? If its muslim gang, you think he hindu's over here will approve your heartless remark? There are only muslim gangs i india! Bike racing is religion specific? I used to do that fuckface, and I aint no muslim, Bangalore still has my car's tread marks!

Adux

Country flag
Yusuf,

You dont have to prove your secularism and patriotism to us by not banning this asswipe

Adux

Country flag
why would all the money in sharjah be betted on pakistan ??

many indians there used to bet the money on india .

the sheikh of sharjah , abdul rehman bukhatir was openly pro-pakistan , and the establishment there used to ensure pakistani wins--in short , that of the muslim nation .

even the umpires used to be bought in favour of pakistan .
in 1991 , the umpire gave 3 LBWs to three balls in a row bowled by pakistani bowler aaqib javed to indian batsmen .

after this , india refused to play for the next 2 sharjah cups .
but abdul rehman bukhatir bribed indian board officials to make india come back in 1994.

now , of course no one gives a damn for sharjah . there's more money in indian cricket. but at that time indian board officials used to fall over each other to get monetary favours from the sheikh .

now of course , no one plays in sharjah for its match-fixing associations . but the indians realised this too late , after a lot of humiliation .

the australians had long stopped playing in sharjah , much before the indians did . the reason was the same--matches being fixed so that pakistan wins . but they stopped early because they have much more national pride than we do ; plus they are a rich country and didnt need the moolah .

azhar played the minority card immediately after he was banned from cricket . he gave an interview saying that he was being targetted because he is a minority . its another matter that muslims themselves condemned him for it .
Indians and Hindus are such nice people, they dont have a such bad behaviors as betting, traitors, corrupt, sell outs.

Last edited by a moderator:

A.V.

PLEASE DONT RESORT TO PERSONAL ATTACKS on this thread.

Thanks.

Adux

Country flag
PLEASE DONT RESORT TO PERSONAL ATTACKS on this thread.

Thanks.
Please make sure inhuman, inflammatory and clearly trolling on a religion for no reason whatsoever posts are deleted and the member taken to task. And I say with all due respect and tone which cannot be expressed on a online forum.

Yusuf

GUARDIAN
Super Mod
Country flag
Yusuf,

You dont have to prove your secularism and patriotism to us by not banning this asswipe
Relax mate. No one is proving anything. Just giving everyone their space to air their views.

pankaj nema

Country flag
Ashdoc You are just talking too much Bull shit

Azhar has played many good innings for India .Infact TWO match winning innings against Pakistan I saw VERY Recently

1. At the Time of Kargil War India very Badly wanted to Beat Pakistan in 1999 world Cup Azhar played a Captain's innings ;Caught Some Brilliant Catches in the slips and his Bowling Changes were Impeccable and we got regular wickets and won that game

After Indian Team returned He personally went to PM Atal Bihari Vajpayee and gave 5 Lakhs To PM relief Fund

2. second Innings against Pakistan was Also a match winning Innings and I SAW it recently on Ten Cricket India beat Pakistan and entered the Final .The Date I do nt remember

If I had Known That I would have to defend Azhar's Contribution To Indian Cricket i would have remembered That specific date

Adux

Country flag
Relax mate. No one is proving anything. Just giving everyone their space to air their views.
I am not ready to give Hitler an arena to air his views. I commend your patience and will. You have a lot of heart to take this kind of shit. I would go apeshit on him.You think this kind of shit will be allowed in militaryphotos.net, WAB or against Hindu's in BR? Free Speech doesnt mean you allow and encourage racisim, xenophobic behavior, and pure retardness. It is important to do quality control in posts and members. People like him arent helping, Grown men dont talk like that.

Yusuf

GUARDIAN
Super Mod
Country flag
I think one of the best innings of Azhar was in a test in South Africa. India down in the dumps in Durban I think. Azhar and Sachin had a brilliant partnership. We still lost the match but the batting of Azhar was superb as was Sachin's.

pankaj nema

Country flag
Ashdoc you are not the only one from Mumbai here

Ashdoc as far as Bandra Bike gangs are concerned let me tell you that Mumbai Police JUST LOVES to Kick A$$ of wannabe HEROES

If Such activities are really going on Regularly then first of all it would have been in the news by now

Secondly Mumbai Citizens Do NOT Tolerate Such idiotic activities and keep quite about it

If Police will not do its job then media and Courts will kick THEIR A$$

Occasionally Such things can happen but in Mumbai Nobody can get away with this nonsense if there have been COMPLAINTS To the Mumbai Police

pankaj nema

Country flag
India's Biggest Cricketing Victories have been the Victory against Pakistan in 1992, 1996, 1999. 2003 and 2011

And Guess what in 1992 , 96 and 99 Azhar was the Captain

The game of India Pakistan 1992 World Cup is REALLY DEAR to me

In 1992 Pakistan was very strong .And ultimately Pakistan won the world cup

But a weak Indian team beat Pakistan

And Azhar batted well and his captaincy and Bowling Changes won India the game

Especially Azhar and Kapil plotted each Batsman's Downfall

Azhar handled A ROOKIE Srinath ;a temperamental Prabhakar ; an Inexperienced Venkatpathy Raju very well

Do any of you Guys remember Javed Miandad loosing his Cool JUMPING on the Field because Pakistan were loosing regular wickets

Dovah

Untermensch
Country flag
even in mumbai , there are these muslim gangs who hold these bike racing competitions from midnight onwards on empty streets . the race starts usually from bandra .
Wow, somehow being a Muslim gives rad bike skills!!

Last edited:

Blackwater

India's Biggest Cricketing Victories have been the Victory against Pakistan in 1992, 1996, 1999. 2003 and 2011

And Guess what in 1992 , 96 and 99 Azhar was the Captain

The game of India Pakistan 1992 World Cup is REALLY DEAR to me

In 1992 Pakistan was very strong .And ultimately Pakistan won the world cup

But a weak Indian team beat Pakistan

And Azhar batted well and his captaincy and Bowling Changes won India the game

Especially Azhar and Kapil plotted each Batsman's Downfall

Azhar handled A ROOKIE Srinath ;a temperamental Prabhakar ; an Inexperienced Venkatpathy Raju very well

Do any of you Guys remember Javed Miandad loosing his Cool JUMPING on the Field because Pakistan were loosing regular wickets
What ever you say is true. but u cant deny also, why we loose 80% matches in Sharjah.against pak. Tough he was not alone ,Jadeja and manoj prabhakar was also with him

Yusuf

GUARDIAN
Super Mod
Country flag
Sharjah matches were lost mostly because of umpires. Aqib Javed got blatant LBWs. All three were not outs. He took 7 in that match. Actually that's when ICC then thought about "neutral" umpires and then implemented it.

pankaj nema

Country flag
What ever you say is true. but u cant deny also, why we loose 80% matches in Sharjah.against pak. Tough he was not alone ,Jadeja and manoj prabhakar was also with him

Indian One day team was very weak for a very long time .Our defeats in Sharjah were not just match fixing

For a very long time through out the NINETIES Indian One day squad was weaker than Pakistan

Pakistan has lost many good players due to retirement and Internal politics of PCB
Saeed Anwar ,Aamir Sohail,Wasim akram , Waqar Younis ,Basit Ali , Aaqib Javed , Mushtaq Ahmed , Saqlain Mushtaq ,Ejaz Ahmed and Moin Khan all fell by the wayside and Pakistan team has NEVER been the same again

In 2003 World Cup With Sachin, Sehwag ,Ganguly, Dravid , Kumble , Harbhajan, Srinath, Zaheer , Yuvraj
we were for the first time in many years a SUPERIOR Team than Pakistan

Last edited:

Yusuf

GUARDIAN
Super Mod
Country flag
We always had good bowlers through the 90s but what we lacked was good bowlers.

Pakis had wasim,Waqar and Aqib, Mushtaq, saqlain. Good bowlers all of them. And add to it umpire support and you are dead!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles