Mohd. Azharudin's son injured

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blackwater

News just coming in former cricketer Mohd. Azhuridin son injured in hydrabad in motorcycle accident. he was racing in his suzuki 1200cc imported bike.

:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Last edited by a moderator:

black eagle

Country flag
Hey all news channels are showing he is injured... Don't spread rumors...

Adux

Country flag
I hope he is ok, and not dead as some reports suggest. But with all due respects to his family and the useless media, this is not news material in a country like ours. We have far more important issues to tackle. So much for fourth estate.

Iamanidiot

No moron however retarded must allow his brat to zoom in Hyderabads death tracks

black eagle

Country flag
I hope he is ok, and not dead as some reports suggest. But with all due respects to his family and the useless media, this is not news material in a country like ours. We have far more important issues to tackle. So much for fourth estate.
Yep... The media in India really sucks..

arya

Country flag
why new should take importance daily we see 100 of accident on roads

when we guys understand leaders our not our masters dont give them special treatment

well i personally wish i recover soon

arya

Country flag
well bad news but dont you think now parents dont have time for children we never try to know what they are doing

i dont like when girls and teen age boys ride two wheels on highway they creat problem for them self and for other

specially female rider

Sabir

DFI TEAM
Is that son who came for trial in KKR last year ? He was not selected....

Yusuf

GUARDIAN
Super Mod
Country flag
Speed thrills, but kills.

Parents who buy their kids bikes or cars should counsel them to be careful with it. You can kill or get yourself killed by rash driving.

black eagle

Country flag
Azhar's son is still alive. But he is in critical condition on life support system. But his nephew who was riding pillion with him has succumbed to his injuries....

Hud

Why you guys are bothered about the son of guy who threw away matches for the sake of money. My blood boils when i see guys like Ajay jadeja an another cricketer involved in match fixing coming up on tv as commentators. Can u believe it Jadeja is currently the coach of Rajasthan.

ashdoc

Country flag
his son's death will be divine retribution for azhar's match-fixing and dalliance with dawood ibrahim.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles