Metal-clasp bras banned to stop cheats

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
Metal-clasp bras banned to stop cheats

BEIJING: More than nine million students packed exam halls across China for the opening day of the country's university entrance exam on Friday — with attempts to stop cheating even leading to bans on metal bra clasps.

Students in province of Jilin were banned from wearing clothing with metal parts and education authorities installed metal detectors in exam centres to clamp down on "wireless cheating devices" such as smartphones as aids during tests, the state-run Global Times reported.

Metal-clasp bras banned to stop cheats - The Times of India

Examinations are very important in China and the competition is said to be very ruthless.

However, while invigilation should be paramount, yet banning metal clasp bras is a possibly way over the top, or maybe not.

Chinese are, after all, very ingenuous!

SATISH

DFI Technocrat
Ambassador
Country flag
I have sen girls copy and get through more than guys....

rock127

Maulana Rockullah
Country flag
Bras banned in china during exams to stop cheating!!!

Bras banned in china during exams to stop cheating!!!

Guidelines for the national college entrance exam security check in Jilin province have been criticized as being too harsh.

The guidelines, called "silent entrance", ban any product that activates the alarm.Netizens called them "the strictest security check in gaokao history".

According to the Beijing News, bras with wires will activate the alarm and wearers will be prevented from entering.

No bras, no belts and plastic sandals" are the dress code for senior students, according to the paper.

Students who underwent implant surgery must have proof from medical institutions, the paper said.The exam will be held on June 7 and 8.

Some students are not happy about being treated like "goods"."I feel like we are like a group of animals, ready for the market," a student told Beijing News.

However, some students applauded the new requirement. The paper, quoted Guo Yixian, student from No 11 High School in Changchun, saying that the guidelines show the government's determination to stop cheating.

rock127

Maulana Rockullah
Country flag
Re: Bras banned in china during exams to stop cheating!!!

Exam center security...

The Messiah

Bow Before Me!

in board exam girl sitting besides me had brought chits inside her bra, she cheated from it and i copied what she wrote :)

Apollyon

Führer
Country flag

In 12th Board English exam i cheated from the guy sitting behind me and passed. :yey:
I literally copied his paper word by word (literature section) and scored 74/100, more than him. :D

Last edited:

bose

Country flag

The invigilators at the exam centers must be having a good time!!

The Messiah

Bow Before Me!

On another note has anyone noticed the photographs the teacher is holding of probable students :pound: :rofl:

Sakal Gharelu Ustad

Detests Jholawalas
Ambassador

How about banning underwear?

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles