Meet Ravinder Kaushik, The Indian RAW Agent Who Served As A Major In The Pakistan Army

OneGrimPilgrim

Country flag
Yeah. D day was close, nice movie, similar to Baby. That was about penetrating the Bakistani.
But reality is shown only in Mukhbir and Madras Cafe. More movies should come.
yes; reading about late Mr. Ravinder Kaushik, i was first reminded of the character of Irfan Khan in D-day.

Screambowl

Ghanta Senior Member?
Country flag
yes; reading about late Mr. Ravinder Kaushik, i was first reminded of the character of Irfan Khan in D-day.
Yes, that was more close to him, than that absurd movie 'ek thi Billi'. I guess let's open a thread to discover our external intel agency more. May be Mods can create one sticky.

OneGrimPilgrim

Country flag
Yes, that was more close to him, than that absurd movie 'ek thi Billi'. I guess let's open a thread to discover our external intel agency more. May be Mods can create one sticky.
don't know about this. will have to look.

OneGrimPilgrim

Country flag
about the 'ek thi Billi' (ek tha tiger) ? Don't watch, its some romance drama in the name of RAW lol
oh! lol. had me wondering what piece of non-mainstream cinema-title was that!
yes i had dared watch it for a few minutes in the beginning, but thankfully surrendered when the romanshit-drama started. but anyway, my aim was to watch some action-moves of grappling and FMA (Filipino Martial Arts) styles, and not much beyond that; knew not to expect something 'transcendental' in content from such a flick.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles