Man threatens to blow up plane if passengers do not accept islam

maomao

Veteran Hunter of Maleecha
Country flag
Pffft - communists fought against casteism long before RSS came into being. How does it feel to follow the beaten path? :eyebrows:
Great...Thanks a lot! :)

Left also has the habit of pioneering progress, and leading the blind sheeple into light, to encourage people to stand up for their rights. In a way, the commies did show the light to the RSS. The RSS, in this case, turned out to be good students. Some, however, are, as i said, incorrigible

Try doing that with me??

Inane will remain inane. RSS stands tall and leads the way, please follow or buzz off with you defunct ideology! :D

Tronic

There is only One True Islam. And that Islam was there in Mohammad's Days, the one in Iran, the same one came to India and the same one where todays all Muslims are moving to, otherwise they will be Halaled!

Think of your Interests!
Proves you know nothing of what you're talking about. I don't know what Islam was in Mohammad's days but Saudi Wahabbis lay claim to that one, Iran's Shia Islam is nothing like Wahabbi Islam, and by the one where today's Muslims are moving to, I suppose you mean extremism by this, and again, that has nothing to do with Irani Shia Islam, but Saudi Wahabbism. And I'm sure all Muslims want to be Halaled, rather than Haramed anyway. Learn the meaning of the word first. :rolleyes:

Tronic

Exactly. Really, who has the time to go arguing with people about religion and stuff like that, that too after learning the intricacies of multiple religions? That too, when I am not religious myself! And frankly, in my opinion, there is nothing wrong with polytheism, idol-worship, monotheism, book-worship or anything else, as long as what you do does not affect anyone else.

This is the classic liberal argument, but try saying that to an Islamist and convincing him.
Bro, when you are arguing from a liberal argument, you cannot isolate the Islamists and only argue against them; you can take an atheist/agnostic POV and make the same arguments against all religions.

Tronic, not everyone has the knowledge or inclination to argue the way you are suggesting. Personally I am not religious, I have a liberal POV, and my arguments will be liberal. And as you said, liberal arguments don't work with them.

Banglorean, the problem with most Indians here (not you) is that they pretend to argue from a liberal POV but in reality it is anything but. For example, go take one look at the cow slaughter and beef eating thread and the same people who beat their chests at banning cow slaughter come here and pretend to be all liberal and take jabs at Islam. That's a bloody joke.

I was talking about the "victimization stuff" that many of my old Muslim college-mates have begun posting on facebook. It was just an observation about the changes that have happened in them, and a worrying observation IMO. Not all of us can implement your suggestion to debate and argue them out of it. All the more so on Facebook, where many of us have people from professional life, and people of different nationalities, different religions in our friends lists.
Well, I agree with you that it is awkward, but the only reason it is so is because as I said before, India is a very segregated country. You can only talk to people on those topics if you are close to them. I try to keep politics off facebook too, but I will casually bring it up on msn, or when in person, and tell them why I think they are wrong. Indians on the other hand are a segregated community, and we grow up raised on biased propaganda. The "cunning Baniya", "khatar Musalman", "SC/ST quotay wala", and all types of BS biases are fed to children in India as they are growing up no matter how much you deny it. That's the one reason you have this much backbiting and groupism rather than putting forward these exact same opinions on a one-to-one personal level.

Tronic

Your BS is worse than rants.....and you may find my assertions as rants, however, I do not!

The BS you have written is not just funny but too secular for me to fathom! :)

LOL decide first, am I a troll or I won! If you think what I do is trolling by speaking the truth by exposing Islam, then be it....You can't do shyt about it with your dumb secular blabber!

Your BS can't change the basic nature of Islam nor it's blood lust. Islam was murderous and with time it is getting more than worse....things with islamics and ghettos is explosive these days you can carry on your BS -- People like me will never give a hoot!
lool! Careful. Don't shit your pants, Mickeymouse.

maomao

Veteran Hunter of Maleecha
Country flag
lool! Careful. Don't shit your pants, Mickeymouse.
Don't worry shatter, I'm not into this type of business; however you hold on to your pants while b'shitting! :)

sorcerer

Country flag
India introduces no-fly list for unruly passengers: 10 facts

Highlights
The Ministry of Civil Aviation today unveiled the first-ever guidelines on no-fly list under which air travellers can now be banned from flying for a period ranging from three months to lifetime for unruly behaviour on plane. Here's what you need to know about this new regulation:
http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/...-passengers-10-facts/articleshow/60427781.cms

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles