Malaysia airlines flight carrying 239 people missing

ramakrishna

Its been a Biggest search ever made, Military forces from more than 25 countries took part in this search and rescue.. Its been great to see together opposition navies in a rare show of maritime cooperation in the waters of Southeast Asia. this search was made with some of the advances technologies available with different countries

Here is an article on Military technology used in this search and rescue operation of MH370

Malaysian Flight MH370 - the military technology used in the search

tarunraju

Sanathan Pepe
Mod
Country flag
Four Freescale Semiconductor employees with several dozen billions of dollars worth technology patents to their name, whose companies stood to inherit them, if something were to happen to them, could become the focal point of investigation.

cobra commando

Tharki regiment
Country flag
China's official news agency says a Chinese ship that is part of the multinational search effort looking for the missing Malaysia Airlines plane has detected a "pulse signal" in southern Indian Ocean waters. The report says a black box detector deployed by the vessel, Haixun 01, picked up a signal at 37.5Hz per second on Saturday at around 25 degrees south latitude and 101 degrees east longitude. The report said it was not established whether that the signal was related to the missing jet. The Australian government agency coordinating the search would not immediately comment on the report.

Chinese ship searching for missing Malaysian jet detects 'pulse' signal: Xinhua | NDTV.com

p2prada

I am interested since one of my close friends, who is a Canadian of Indian origin with a Chinese wife were in the aircraft. His children are with the maternal grandparents and can speak only Chinese. Canadian law is complex and grandparents, unlike in India, cannot ádopt' the grandchildren.

Any idea what can be done for the children who are with their Chinese grandparents right now?
Sir, do you mean your friend's children speak only Chinese or the grandparents?

I would start with an inquiry to the executor of your friend's will, if he had one.
What about a godfather?

W.G.Ewald

Defence Professionals/ DFI member of 2
Professional
What about a godfather?
Anyone with knowledge of the parents' intent for the care of the children in the event of their death would have some right to pursue the matter, I would think. Now that I think about it, all four of my children had godparents, but my will gave custody in the event of my wife and I dying simultaneously to my younger sister, not the godparents.

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
@WGE,

The grandchildren have come to India and so the case is solved.

Thanks.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles