LTTE chief's son shot point blank: video

Mad Indian

Proud Bigot
Country flag
Do that. Unlike you and your misplaced loyalties, I do not care what happens to terrorists.

And that 12 year old could have been a reason for LTTE's resurrection. And as I said before in another post, no one knows for real what happened. Might be, the guards guarding the boy fired at the SLankan Army, and the boy was killed in the crossfire. Sad casualty, but we can live with that.

Unlike you and your twisted sense of Liberalism, i am not biased. I think killing an innocent child is wrong no matter what.

I could not care less if it was a Hindu, Muslim, Christian or anything else nor Do i care if it was a Tamil , Assamese, or a Punjabi, unlike the racists here.

And unlike you, i dont discriminate my fellow indians on their colour due to my inferiority complex. And no India is more Important to me than the Tamils of Lanka. But i appreciate it more if the self styled patriots like yourself start supporting the Indians(We Tamils are Indians too right?) insted of supporting the Lankans and their genocide in the name of nationalism and security.

Oracle

Unlike you and your twisted sense of Liberalism, i am not biased. I think killing an innocent child is wrong no matter what.

I could not care less if it was a Hindu, Muslim, Christian or anything else nor Do i care if it was a Tamil , Assamese, or a Punjabi, unlike the racists here.

And unlike you, i dont discriminate my fellow indians on their colour due to my inferiority complex. And no India is more Important to me than the Tamils of Lanka. But i appreciate it more if the self styled patriots like yourself start supporting the Indians(We Tamils are Indians too right?) insted of supporting the Lankans and their genocide in the name of nationalism and security.
I discriminated against you? :lol: Aren't we discussing about Sri Lanka here? Please stop calling other posters racist and name calling when you got no point to post, other than going on in circles.

My bad, but I cannot start supporting you for your posts. Not gonna happen. They just don't make sense to me, to my POV. Get over it! What Sri Lanka, Sri Lankans, Sri Lankan Army do(es) is not our concern. LTTE was our bloody concern. Happy they have met their makers.

Mad Indian

Proud Bigot
Country flag
I discriminated against you? :lol: Aren't we discussing about Sri Lanka here? Please stop calling other posters racist and name calling when you got no point to post, other than going on in circles.

My bad, but I cannot start supporting you for your posts. Not gonna happen. They just don't make sense to me, to my POV. Get over it! What Sri Lanka, Sri Lankans, Sri Lankan Army do(es) is not our concern. LTTE was our bloody concern. Happy they have met their makers.
You never called the Tamils Black?:frusty: Thats why i pointed out the hypocrisy of your statement

So no its not your concern because they are not Indian and your POV is that we should not do anything. Since its only your POV, its fine for you and, i will ignore your rants from now on. Someone not moved by the killings of a child in the name of security is not a human being in my opinion and thats my POV.. Besides, its you who always derail the thread into useless trolls and so I am not gonna debate here with you any more and allow you to derail it.

And let me check your posts if you post any more about the tibet issue, or Balochi issue in favor of the national interest.

Last edited:

Rahul92

Seriously? we are discussing a death of a innocent child, genocide and human rights violation here and you speaking about Cricket:mad:. and some one like that:frusty:
We will discuss this after finish of !st innings

Oracle

You never called the Tamils Black?:frusty: Thats why i pointed out the hypocrisy of your statement

So no its not your concern because they are not Indian and your POV is that we should not do anything. Since its only your POV, its fine for you and, i will ignore your rants from now on. Someone not moved by the killings of a child in the name of security is not a human being in my opinion and thats my POV.. Besides, its you who always derail the thread into useless trolls and so I am not gonna debate here with you any more and allow you to derail it.
Glad you agreed. Btw, I did use the word black, but in the chit chat thread and got an infraction for it. That is a light thread. You can call me fair, tall and handsome. :troll:

And let me check your posts if you post any more about the tibet issue, or Balochi issue in favor of the national interest.
That's what I said when you joined this forum.

Btw, Baloch & Tibet issue are strategic objectives, which India should carefully deal with. In time, they can be suited for our needs. Now, let's not derail this thread.

You can discuss it after the Lankans kill off the Tamils there. Who cares. Cricket is more important. Go watch it.
Now you are making sense. Glad you understood that Cricket can be more important, than interfering in the affairs of a Sovereign country.

Mad Indian

Proud Bigot
Country flag
Glad you agreed. Btw, I did use the word black, but in the chit chat thread and got an infraction for it. That is a light thread. You can call me fair, tall and handsome. :troll:

That's what I said when you joined this forum.

Btw, Baloch & Tibet issue are strategic objectives, which India should carefully deal with. In time, they can be suited for our needs. Now, let's not derail this thread.

Now you are making sense. Glad you understood that Cricket can be more important, than interfering in the affairs of a Sovereign country.
Whatever. i really cant say if you are a human or not. You are making fun in such a serious discussion Really?

Oracle

Whatever. i really cant say if you are a human or not. You are making fun in such a serious discussion Really?
Don't worry about me, I might be a bot. And if this is such a serious thread, why are you worrying so much about me? You should worry about your LTTE brethren of Sri Lanka.

Mad Indian

Proud Bigot
Country flag
Don't worry about me, I might be a bot. And if this is such a serious thread, why are you worrying so much about me? You should worry about your LTTE brethren of Sri Lanka.
And you can go and worry about your ULFA brethren

So affairs of Porkis are sovereign too, so lets see what how react to them.

Oracle

And you can go and worry about your ULFA brethren
So affairs of Porkis are sovereign too, so lets see what how react to them.
Your frustration has reached it's zenith. :rotflmao:

I don't support terrorist organizations like you do.

Mad Indian

Proud Bigot
Country flag
I was never a staff. You are losing it!

With this, I say goodbye from this thread. Now say with me, Jai Hind! Jai SriLanka!
Bugger off Indian nationalist cum liberal cum secularist.

lemontree

Professional
Can some one explain what is the friggin "national interest" here..? I don't see anything on ground. The Chinese are gobbling up the business,construction there faster than before even after this grovelling done by New Delhi.
Media reports say differently. Business is going to both Indian and Chinese companies. The places were we loose out are due to proactiveness of the Chinese. A recent majot project that India lost out to China was due to Indian lethargy in responding to the Sri Lankan offer.
Chinese and Indian companies dominate Sri Lanka’s mega project business

lemontree

Professional
I watched the "Killing Fields of Sri Lanka" on History Channel yesterday.
The documentary brings out a lot of aspects of the war - especially the plight of the civilians.

The were reports (and video clippings) of surrendered LTTE fighter being executed - understandable.
The were also reports (and video clippings) of the LTTE sucide bombing of a govt shelter that killed Tamil civilians and children - LTTE brutality here.

There were reports that the LTTE used the civilians as human shields right to the end. Their mortar and gun positions were located in civilian areas. So the SLA arty pounding killed thousands of civilians - LTTE brutality here.

There were also reports of SLA raping and killing civilians - unpardonable.
What I could not understand is that why was the SLA repeatedly targetting the hospital? They kept on shelling it to the very end....

Looks like the war has ended just for a while....the wounds left on the whole SL Tamil population may never heal.

SL Army has a lot of answering to do.

Alrikkeskogheim

Indians killed their former prime minister Rajiv Gandi for the second time by giving vote for LTTE with US.
It seems India is focusing only oil and other resources that can acquire from sri lanka.

Sri Lanka Killing Fields

Alrikkeskogheim

You will realize it when tamils are in Tamilnadu asks for their country from India.
Don't forget India is the country who support LTTE by training and weapons. Then India lost primeminister by the people they have treated.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles