Kiyani mourns on 26/11

Yusuf

GUARDIAN
Super Mod
Country flag
General Kiyani called on his trusted aide ISI chief Gen Shuja Pasha on the anniversary of their successful operation in Mumbai. The two congratulated each other and also mourned the loss of nine fidayeens martyred in Mumbai and prayed for the one in Indian jail.

The two Generals then went on to meet Zakiur Rehman Lakvi who is presently in prison undergoing a trial. Gen Kiyani presented Lakvi the latest IPhone 4S, a satellite phone, the latest high definition LED TV along with an Indian High Definition DTH service with Indian news channels. The General told Lakvi that this TV will help Lakvi an even closer look at terror attacks that Indian television media covers. People will remember how the Indian media provided Lakvi wide range coverage of the daring attacks in Mumbai which helped Lakvi guide his men using phones. Unfortunately he did not have the latest high definition TV and DTH which cost him his men as he could not clearly see the Indian commandos swooping in. People in India are known to say that the Indian media was complicit in the attack. Gen Kiyani then met with the prison warden and had a long chat with him and instructed him to make sure Lakvi got the best of care while in prison. The Generals used the back door to slip away from the prison to escape the prying eyes of the media and may be the American drones.

The two Generals then went on to meet with the country's premier NGO and Charity Organization, Jamat ud Dawat. JuD is known to have a wide network that collects funds for charity. This charity is given to all the families of fidayeens martyred in India. They first mourned and offered prayers for the nine fallen heroes and prayed for the jailed hero. The General handed over a truck full of gifts. The truck was covered completely and contents not visible. It's speculated that it may have AK47s, IEDs, and sacks full of money. The General assured the Professor all help in the future as well as free access across Pakistan.

The two Generals then went on to meet with the president who was waiting for then along with the prime minister. Apparently the Indians have sent another dossier. The two Generals rebuked the President for the Haqqani episode in the US. The president then informed the Generals about the dossier and handed it over to the Gen Kiyani. Gen Kiyani looked at Gen Pasha and they both burst out in laughter. They tore a page each to blow mucus and decided to keep the rest to use as toilet paper. They instructed the PM to call his Indian counterpart and issue the general condolence message to India that they have been giving over the last so many years and offer support to fight terror.V

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
Kiyani is a .......... (DFI rules prevents me from expressing myself!)

Yusuf,

Where is the link?

Bangalorean

Ambassador
Country flag
I have a strong feeling this is a 'fakingnews' or satire article.

Just cannot be true.

EDIT: Reading the mucus part, it is pretty certain that it is fake. :lol:

Yusuf

GUARDIAN
Super Mod
Country flag
Duh I wrote it. No link. This is what those assholes would be doing there. Mourning the terrorists.

Yusuf

GUARDIAN
Super Mod
Country flag
:hail: :hail:. OR did you get if off fakingnews/facebook ;)
No I wrote it. I don't know about fakingnews. Why do you think I did not reply to your Instant messages. I was busy composing this.

thakur_ritesh

Ambassador
yusuf has been at his innovative best of late, the banner up there has his contribution as well :p :lol:

KS

Bye bye DFI
Duh I wrote it. No link. This is what those assholes would be doing there. Mourning the terrorists.
They are indeed mourning the death of 25 Pak soldiers blasted by the NATO choppers.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles