Kashmir solution will make Pakistan normal US expert

farhan_9909

Tihar Jail
Banned
And what will happen to Paki citizens whom ISI have converted to terrorists? They will magically sober up or leave the country?
i said we will go for dialogue with them.

Peace deals..TTP has already mentioned ehsan name from there side.but don't trust in this govt aka comedian like rehman malik

arnabmit

Homo Communis Indus
Country flag
Just because TTP said so, rehman malik is a comedian now to you as well? You really think your now best friends from TTP will give up guns? :shocked: Isn't your optimism a bit blind?

i said we will go for dialogue with them.

Peace deals..TTP has already mentioned ehsan name from there side.but don't trust in this govt aka comedian like rehman malik

farhan_9909

Tihar Jail
Banned
Just because TTP said so, rehman malik is a comedian now to you as well? You really think your now best friends from TTP will give up guns? :shocked: Isn't your optimism a bit blind?
Yes..because they as well are serious about dialgue

and so does now the pakistani parties as well as the rest of pakistan,

Military solution is not the answer..If Nato with so much tech and soldier cant win against them than yes we pakistanis are also not from space
or else it will take alot of time.

arnabmit

Homo Communis Indus
Country flag
Best of luck! Something tells me you will really need it! :tsk: :tsk: :tsk:

Yes..because they as well are serious about dialgue

and so does now the pakistani parties as well as the rest of pakistan,

Military solution is not the answer..If Nato with so much tech and soldier cant win against them than yes we pakistanis are also not from space
or else it will take alot of time.

maomao

Veteran Hunter of Maleecha
Country flag
Pakistan can never be normal, be it today's Kashmir issue, tomorrow's Afghanistan issue and then White House turned into white Mosque or Buckingham palace being turned into ....pakistan and pakistanis can never be normal with their obsession of their Master's religion - Islam, they are true slaves of isalm and they will remain so, on top of that who so ever follows the true arabic form of islam can never be normal or peaceful, he will be mentally sick with various mental disorders; will preach and conduct violent acts taking inspiration from quran and muhammad!

bose

Country flag
USA exit itself will end 99.99% of pakistan problems

by problems here i meant terrorism problems.
I do not think USA will leave you even if they leave Afghanistan by 2014, Till the terrorists USE or SOURCE out of Pakistani soil, USA meddling in Pakistan will not stop in very near future. Once USA is out of Afghanistan they will become more belligerent, I am not sure I have used the right word and Pakistan will be more prone to sanctions if it does not follow their wish.

If IK come to power in Pakistan it will be more difficult for it to manage.

farhan_9909

Tihar Jail
Banned
I do not think USA will leave you even if they leave Afghanistan by 2014, Till the terrorists USE or SOURCE out of Pakistani soil, USA meddling in Pakistan will not stop in very near future. Once USA is out of Afghanistan they will become more belligerent, I am not sure I have used the right word and Pakistan will be more prone to sanctions if it does not follow their wish.

If IK come to power in Pakistan it will be more difficult for it to manage.
now it depends upon them..IK has some very clear cut rules..First he will go for the national interest and later think about the consequences

we no more want to dance on the tunes of american.we are tired now.the reaosn we are opting for nawaz or IK not PPP this time

long back jinnah mentioned We dont need america but america will need us.and this wont stop at the 2014 withdrawal..USA will still need pakistan.

average american

You cant reason with religious fanatics. As long as Pakistan has an Islamic goverment they are going to have trouble.

bose

Country flag
now it depends upon them..IK has some very clear cut rules..First he will go for the national interest and later think about the consequences

we no more want to dance on the tunes of american.we are tired now.the reaosn we are opting for nawaz or IK not PPP this time

long back jinnah mentioned We dont need america but america will need us.and this wont stop at the 2014 withdrawal..USA will still need pakistan.
Who ever comes to power in Pakistan be it IK or Shariff have to get rid of the terrorist for its national interest as well as for the world at large. I do not believe TTP are that serious to negotiate with your government, may be they are buying time for more future actions. We have experiences with such terrorist groups.

farhan_9909

Tihar Jail
Banned
You cant reason with religious fanatics. As long as Pakistan has an Islamic goverment they are going to have trouble.
we had this islamic govt since 1947

but the time we started wot for backstabbers we are in the present state.

farhan_9909

Tihar Jail
Banned
we had this islamic govt since 1947

but the time we started wot for backstabbers we are in the present state.

farhan_9909

Tihar Jail
Banned
Who ever comes to power in Pakistan be it IK or Shariff have to get rid of the terrorist for its national interest as well as for the world at large. I do not believe TTP are that serious to negotiate with your government, may be they are buying time for more future actions. We have experiences with such terrorist groups.
Sorry but not.as i said before if the peace deal is in the favour of peace in pakistan..we should go for the deal.

i mean if america can have peace with taliban than why not us?
they want us to go for the north waziristan operation while they are busy getting into peace deals with taliban

anyway now even Nawaz want to get into peace deal with taliban.he has also stressed the govt to consider the peace deal offer serious.

Prometheus

Sorry but not.as i said before if the peace deal is in the favour of peace in pakistan..we should go for the deal.

i mean if america can have peace with taliban than why not us?
they want us to go for the north waziristan operation while they are busy getting into peace deals with taliban

anyway now even Nawaz want to get into peace deal with taliban.he has also stressed the govt to consider the peace deal offer serious.
so you guys dont want to genuinely solve the problem ... and just want to prolong it

farhan_9909

Tihar Jail
Banned
so you guys dont want to genuinely solve the problem ... and just want to prolong it
well as per us the dialogue and peace deal is the best possible solution at the moment..we want a break for atleast this decade.

And by developing the Waziristan region majority of the problems will be solved

rock127

Maulana Rockullah
Country flag
Pakistanis are not even normal, we are we even debating with them :confused:
Because Aman Ka Tamasha generate revenues for some Sickulars or else they would be on the street. :lol:

Prometheus

well as per us the dialogue and peace deal is the best possible solution at the moment..we want a break for atleast this decade.

oh yes and the Taliban wont regroup and re arm themselves?

rock127

Maulana Rockullah
Country flag

By "Peace Deal" ? Developing??? :lol:

Here are few examples of latest Developments inside Pakistan:-

http://defenceforumindia.com/forum/pakistan/48254-taliban-bombs-4-schools-pakistan.html

http://defenceforumindia.com/forum/pakistan/48353-pakistani-clerics-endorse-suicide-bombings.html

http://defenceforumindia.com/forum/pakistan/48289-pervez-musharraf-announces-he-return-pakistan.html

Karachi: 50 killed in Shia dominated area

Global Defence

New threads

Articles