Jallikattu Ban: Elites vs Local Tradition

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag
if jayalalitha would have been in control of the situation, there is no way such a mass movement would take place.

Krusty

Country flag
yes the constitutions is for for the people, the constitution says people should not torture animals. and by dacaded i am saying this case has been the court for decades. also the original jallikattu is completely different from toady's jallikattu , its equivalent to saying depavali is the festival of bursting crackers and polluting the air.

last year ? you mean 3 months ago and yes , the courts have interviewed number of times in just that span , the dams are no longer in the Karnataka governments control , its under the central governments control now.

regardless the point,the majority of Karnataka feels it was unjust manipulation by jailalithas influence , does that mean the Karnataka goverment can throw the court ordar in the trash? you cant cherry pick laws for only your convenience, you have the right to protest so protest. untill the law changes follow it.

get this straight man , no one in India cares about PETA ,this issue has been in the courts since the 1960's , read the animal protection act.

Supreme Court is the "baap" of all courts and justice, this is not a attack on culture if anything these kind of laws should be encouraged, next is that retarded baby throwing and stoning festival communities practice in Karnataka. fact is all courts are pissed scared when it comes to religion, our countries history is the living proof. they wont pass this kind of laws if it wasn't serious.
The only thing I can conclusively say from your reply is that you dwell on semantics ..... do you understand what that means?

P.S: and no. supreme court is by no means the baap of India or Indians.

Krusty

Country flag
if jayalalitha would have been in control of the situation, there is no way such a mass movement would take place.
Jayalalitha was in favor of Jallikattu on 2013/2014. that's partly the reason why it didn't blow up into what we see today in Chennai....

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag
i wish two points come out of this situation:
1) all those animal welfare board members involved in the banning in 2008-09, i wish someone would investigate office for profit during and after retirement for those fellows.
2) The point that our culture is being stripped away bit by bit, i hope more people realise this at Pan-india level.

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag
Jayalalitha was in favor of Jallikattu on 2013/2014. that's partly the reason why it didn't blow up into what we see today in Chennai....
yes but, at best there would have been the usual drama of submitting memorandum to the centre and all that stuff. such a movement would never happen.

Krusty

Country flag
i wish two points come out of this situation:
1) all those animal welfare board members involved in the banning in 2008-09, i wish someone would investigate office for profit during and after retirement for those fellows.
2) The point that our culture is being stripped away bit by bit, i hope more people realise this at Pan-india level.
I second your opinion. I have said this before and ill say it again. Person is smart, people are dumb panicky and stupid to realize what you said. unfortunately, I got caned for my opinion, but it hardly matters does it ...

Krusty

Country flag
yes but, at best there would have been the usual drama of submitting memorandum to the centre and all that stuff. such a movement would never happen.
Agree, but this is a manifestation of a flaw in the ruling system. Democracy isn't perfect (No system is perfect). but everyone has to play their part though to maintain order. this is just the ego tugging at each other if you ask me. SC on one side and TN at the other. meanwhile Abrahamics and NGOs are having a field day. The sooner SC realizes (maybe its doing this on purpose) the better.

Krusty

Country flag
These PETA and SC idiots should actually go to South TN and live there for a while to know how Jallikattu bulls are treated. I have been there and they are treated better than family. I wonder what it takes for SC and PETA to understand this simple fact... Stop Jallikattu and the breeders wont have any other option other than to sell their stock to Kerala where they will be slaughtered for beef. Maybe that exactly what SC and PETA wants ..

Tarun Kumar

Lol, thousands of women are raped in this country-no compassion for them. Rapists are out on bail. That 18 year old monster who took out that girls intestines and raped her twice is a jehadi roaming in UP thanks to courts but rights of bulls are more important and here bulls are not even slaughtered like in Spain.

Krusty

Country flag
Lol, thousands of women are raped in this country-no compassion for them. Rapists are out on bail. That 18 year old monster who took out that girls intestines and raped her twice is a jehadi roaming in UP thanks to courts but rights of bulls are more important and here bulls are not even slaughtered like in Spain.
Who cares about women ? who cares about public? the only agenda of NGO's is to destroy local culture and tradition. all else can go to hell ..

Tarun Kumar

Who cares about women ? who cares about public? the only agenda of NGO's is to destroy local culture and tradition. all else can go to hell ..
Why blame NGOs if ruling class is so c*** . Modi alone cannot solve all problems.

Krusty

Country flag
Why blame NGOs if ruling class is so c*** . Modi alone cannot solve all problems.
I don't blame NGOs alone. I'm practical. It's more complex than that and the rot goes deeper. Congress didn't do shit and modis task is uphill I understand that

Razor

STABLE GENIUS
Country flag
Mobile torchlight protests, that's new :D

Occupy Marina :)

Ban PETA and minions.

Get in touch with your roots. Get in touch with nature.
Support a manly sport, stop being a western feminized wuss.

Last edited:

Razor

STABLE GENIUS
Country flag
man this dejavu , that's the same thing Britain said about our mars Orbiter Mission

????

Do you mean you are with the brits on that??
Spend more on toilets??

Dovah

Untermensch
Country flag
Ban on Jallikattu reeks of utter hypocrisy.

At least Tamil people are showing some backbone and taking on the limousine activists head-on.

Dovah

Untermensch
Country flag
selective pics man even a toddler can modify it to their perspective

It is funny that even the most grotesque images you selected to peddle your agenda do not come remotely close to the brutality that are inflicted on animals by the meat industry and the leather industry.

F-14B

#iamPUROHIT
Country flag
Until and unless the darmics of our land unite and take a stand like our illustrious forefathers did for our culture and values
Till then this leftist cocksucking morons like PETA and bahumat brigade will challenge our traditions in the name of modernity

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles