Israeli FM rakes up Kashmir again: If West resolves Kashmir, they can help here too

smartindian

Country flag
A kid will do everything if u muzzle his freedom.

Dont blame me for rhetoric...u are intelligent enough to trace to the point where this rhetoric has started.And dont suit u to call those kids killed in kashmir as collateral damage which implies that crpf is fighting war with kashmiris.Its easy for u guys to wash off ur hands by saying that its just a colletral damage of calling other as pakistanis.i didn't thought that u were blind enough that u are unable to see my posts in libya and baharin threads.

yes they are kids.

then why cry foul on their reaction.u kill them,they too will keep killing.
to us national integrity is supreme . our constitution gives permission for protest in peaceful manner . but this are pakistani sponsored protest they are nothing but just to disturb peace in the valley. the idiots who where killed where just a bunch of anti-national , who took money for protest from pakistan

by this kind of protest they are doing more harm to the valley (economic sense )

and NOTE :- Jammu and Kashmir will be Integral part of India ,

pmaitra

Dont blame me for rhetoric...u are intelligent enough to trace to the point where this rhetoric has started.
Yes, it is rhetoric. I call a spade a spade. Period. Like or don't, I don't give a simian's posterior.

And dont suit u to call those kids killed in kashmir as collateral damage which implies that crpf is fighting war with kashmiris.
You don't represent all Kashmiris. Why was there no police firing in Ladakh? Why was there no police firing in Jammu? In fact, why was there no police firing in Kargil district, which is a Muslim majority district? Do you have an answer other than your infernal rhetoric?

Other than that, it was the J&K Police that was spearheading the action and CRPF was helping them. Get your facts straight or I will straighten up your half-truths.

Its easy for u guys to wash off ur hands by saying that its just a colletral damage of calling other as pakistanis.i didn't thought that u were blind enough that u are unable to see my posts in libya and baharin threads.
I am not talking about your posts in other threads. I am talking about your rhetoric that you are venting against India while you are so silent on the supression of the Shias in Bahrain. Go, take your myopic humanitarian activism to Bahrain and Libya instead of trolling around.

Last edited:

The Messiah

Bow Before Me!
Yes, it is rhetoric. I call a spade a spade. Period. Like or don't, I don't give a simian's posterior.

You don't represent all Kashmiris. Why was there no police firing in Ladakh? Why was there no police firing in Jammu? In fact, why was there no police firing in Kargil district, which is a Muslim majority district? Do you have an answer other than your infernal rhetoric?

Other than that, it was the J&K Police that was spearheading the action and CRPF was helping them. Get your facts straight or I will straighten up your half-truths.

I am not talking about your posts in other threads. I am talking about your rhetoric that you are venting against India while you are so silent on the supression of the Shias in Bahrain. Go, take your myopic humanitarian activism to Bahrain and Libya instead of trolling around.
Correct! She represents pakistan and hates India. Yet she is posting on an Indian forum....id say either she is trolling or obsessed or both.

I knew both hindu and muslim kashmiris and although there views differ slightly on the situation but neither of them want to part ways with India.

Last edited:

Oracle

other side of the coin can be that this can make west make india too see the reason to give up kashmir in better good of both Palestinian and kasmiris thereby solving two most longest persisting conflict in the world in single stroke.
West will not meddle because West needs India. Plus solving the Kashmir issue will involve PA getting out of PoK once and for all, and the people there being given a free mandate to choose from. In either case, J&K(including PoK) was, is and will always remain an integral part of India. It's just time.

how many u'll wipe out?your blood thirst is still not over even after killing 115 kids last summer.
I would say, those Kids were terrorists. And terrorists inspite of being an adult or a kid deserve to die like dogs. A kid with an AK 47 is as effective as an adult with an AK 47. I cannot even say those kids were Indians, or Pakistani infiltrators.

A kid will do everything if u muzzle his freedom.

Dont blame me for rhetoric...u are intelligent enough to trace to the point where this rhetoric has started.And dont suit u to call those kids killed in kashmir as collateral damage which implies that crpf is fighting war with kashmiris.Its easy for u guys to wash off ur hands by saying that its just a colletral damage of calling other as pakistanis.i didn't thought that u were blind enough that u are unable to see my posts in libya and baharin threads.

yes they are kids.

then why cry foul on their reaction.u kill them,they too will keep killing.
Kids need to go to school. Are you kidding me with those logic?

JBH22

how many u'll wipe out?your blood thirst is still not over even after killing 115 kids last summer.
so long it takes to retain control over land as far as kids are concerned when there is violence keep the kids in the house rather than encouraging them to go on the streets to fight and whine after they are killed.

As to Pakistan retaking control over Kashmir continue with your wet dream,btw i really enjoy when i watch daily suicide bombings in the purist land kind of reinforce my belief you reap as you sow:)

Last edited:

Tronic

Correct! She represents pakistan and hates India. Yet she is posting on an Indian forum....id say either she is trolling or obsessed or both.
Ernesto. brother. We heard you in all the other threads. Move on! :D

Wishing her away much? :p

I knew both hindu and muslim kashmiris and although there views differ slightly on the situation but neither of them want to part ways with India.

Most Kashmiris know that they will be worse off independent or as a part of Pakistan. They have other grievances such as unemployment, lack of opportunities, and the like, and the call for azaadi is just a method for them to vent their frustration.

Doesn't matter whether are 8 or 80, if they wield weapons, rocks and kerosene, they are potential targets. And yes we must keep killing them. As far as "Killing game" is concerned, they are whining because they are loosing. Life of every Indian is valuable, their lives......well less valuable than livestock, at least livestock is a tangible resource.
They're Indians too.

As to Pakistan retaking control over Kashmir...
Where did she say that?

I'm sure ajtr supports the independence of other suppressed people such as the Balochis just as much. Or the Tibetans right next door! ;)

ajtr

Tihar Jail
Banned
Most Kashmiris know that they will be worse off independent or as a part of Pakistan. They have other grievances such as unemployment, lack of opportunities, and the like, and the call for azaadi is just a method for them to vent their frustration.
If they want azadi then let them have it.If the land locked countries like bhutan,nepal can survive as independent country then sure kashmir can also survive..if kashmiri think so...and if u think Call for azadi is just their venting of their frustration then why not call their bluff by conducting the plebiscite under neutral party like UNO.Lets separate Chaff from grain instead of groping in dark.

I'm sure ajtr supports the independence of other suppressed people such as the Balochis just as much. Or the Tibetans right next door! ;)
sure why not?u can check that too in tibet and balochistan related threads.most welcome.

Tronic

If they want azadi then let them have it.If the land locked countries like bhutan,nepal can survive as independent country then sure kashmir can also survive..if kashmiri think so...and if u think Call for azadi is just their venting of their frustration then why not call their bluff by conducting the plebiscite under neutral party like UNO.Lets separate Chaff from grain instead of groping in dark.
I'm all for the plebiscite. I think Sajjad Lone said it best, India is only trying to buy time and improve the economy so in the future it can offer to the Kashmiris an option to opt between an economically strong world player and a lagging and economically unstable nation. Otherwise, if you knew me from WAB, you'd know I actually support granting independence to the Kashmir valley. No use spending so much money to merely satisfy the country's ego.

sure why not?u can check that too in tibet and balochistan related threads.most welcome.
I know. I wasn't being sarcastic. Haven't seen those threads but I assumed you would.

Last edited:

ajtr

Tihar Jail
Banned
I'm all for the plebiscite. I think Sajjad Lone said it best, India is only trying to buy time and improve the economy so in the future it can offer to the Kashmiris an option to opt between an economically strong world player and a lagging and economically unstable nation. Otherwise, if you knew me from WAB, you'd know I actually support granting independence to the Kashmir valley. No use spending so much money to merely satisfy the country's ego.
If economics would've been the solution of all conflicts then pakistan would not 've opted out in 1947.And i'm not on WAB i'm only on DFI and pdf.

Virendra

Ambassador
Country flag
If economics would've been the solution of all conflicts then pakistan would not 've opted out in 1947.And i'm not on WAB i'm only on DFI and pdf.
That time there wasn't much contrast between the long term economic health of India and Pakistan. The partition took place on grounds other than economics but societies of 21st century pay much more heed today to economics while deciding which bench they'd sit on.
It may not have played a role then but it does today. If people were so bruised and eager to switch sides like that, we would've seen a civil war in Kashmir long back (which was falsely fantasized by Pakistan starting from 1965).

Regards,
Virendra

Param

If the west could somehow convince Pakistanis to disappear,the planet would be a much safer place. Pakistanis stilll dream of India giving up Kashmir?

Phenom

We need to put Israel in its place. May be its time to 'renegotiate' a few deals. If it happens once you can ignore it but they seem to be making a habit out of it.

Nonynon

We need to put Israel in its place. May be its time to 'renegotiate' a few deals. If it happens once you can ignore it but they seem to be making a habit out of it.
Are you talking about opportunities for peace deals or the mentioning Kashmir?

Phenom

Are you talking about opportunities for peace deals or the mentioning Kashmir?
Mentioning Kashmir ofcourse. I can understand that your govt wants to divert criticism away from them, but you can't do that at our cost. Friendly nations don't drag each other down, if Israel wants to have a friendly relationship with India, then they should really stop pointing the finger at India.

Nonynon

Its nothing personal with Kishmir. Blaming UN was already done a lot of times before (rightfully). Here you're taking the words too literally, the meaning is to criticize the UN's obsession with Israel, not to change the spotlight all to Kashmir (in fact, the logical response to this kind if statement is to put more attention on Israel and less on Kashmir).
The Israeli-Arab conflict is just mentioned way too much in the UN(especially if you compare its size to all the rest). As for past comments on Kashmir, i can't remember being any others of the sort.

Virendra

Ambassador
Country flag
Yes I think that is what the minister intended to say. Rest, he only knows the truth.
He probably meant that the west was consistently incapable of giving solutions to the international disputes. What he indicated is that the west cannot pioneer a solution to Kashimir or Israel-Palestine issues.

Regards,
Virendra

amitkriit

Israel is not a stakeholder/party in Kashmir issue, so it was completely unwarranted when Israel uttered the "K" word for it's advantage. West doesn't wield similar clout in South-Asia as it does in Middle-East, therefore its easier and wiser for west to concentrate more on that front.

pmaitra

Indians are an emotional bunch, and this thread proves it again.

So what if Israel asks the West to solve Kashmir first and then help them? It does not imply Israel supports secession of J&K from the Indian Union. Quite on the contrary. Israel's actions in the past prove that. Israel was probably daring the West and saying, 'Keep yapping, neither can you take J&K away from India, nor can you subdue us in the Middle East'.

I am not at all miffed with the Israelis. Won't jump to conclusions now.

Last edited:

Nonynon

If he was saying this literally and specifically there's no reason for him to say Kashmir and not Kurdistan (I'm saying Kurdistan because the PKK offered Israel alliance after the Turkey crisis started). Also if that would be true the consequences would be dire and this would be on the news right now. And like I said, this has 0% in bringing any new attention to Kashmir so I don't see any reason to be upset about the use of the 'K' word.
As for where the west should intervene, there's bloody conflicts, massacres and even genocides going on as we speak, mostly in Africa. The Israeli-Arab conflict doesn't bring numbers even close to the casualties going on over there. Hell the fact Israel is getting so much camera time is getting people to imagine Israel a huge country, talk to random people in Europe or USA and see what I mean. And if you're talking about the distance, the distance between Britain and Israel is about the same as it is with Kurdistan or Darfor. Both cases are going on for a long time and on a much larger scale but neither getting any real camera time.

Edit: bah, pmaitra you said it better then me.

Last edited:

Tronic

In 1947, Pakistan had a better per capita income than India. Infact all throughout the 50s and 60s, Pakistan was doing better economically than India, and was able to provide better for its people than India.

Also to boot, Pakistan took away the most fertile and richest land of India; the largest portion of Punjab.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles