ISIS flags seen in Srinagar after Friday prayers

Dovah

Untermensch
Country flag
SRINAGAR: A group of men unfurled ISIS flags amid pro-freedom and anti-India sloganeering outside the Jamia Masjid in Nowhatta in downtown Srinagar after Friday prayers, according to eyewitnesses.

"The protesters were holding Islamic State flags and one of them waved it after climbing the mosque's gate," an eyewitness said.

This comes just a day after General-officer-Commanding (GoC) 15 Corps, Lt General Subrata Saha called the presence of ISIS flags a matter of deep concern. "...This is something which merits the highest concern of all security agencies and let me tell you that it is getting the attention of all the security agencies," he had said.

"Certainly, we are watching and indeed closely monitoring the situation as it were. It merits and it is getting the highest concern," he added.

SajeevJino

Long walk
Country flag
This is the third time they showing publicly with ISIL flag

I'm asking where those Sickukar idiots who confronting against Army in Kashmir

Blackwater

SRINAGAR: A group of men unfurled ISIS flags amid pro-freedom and anti-India sloganeering outside the Jamia Masjid in Nowhatta in downtown Srinagar after Friday prayers, according to eyewitnesses.

i mean how difficult it is to park a van with 100 kg TNT with iron nail next to jamia masjid by RAW?:wave::wave:

tramp

How long does it take for Indian govt to ban ISIS and slap terror charges on anybody who is found in any way associated with this monstrous organisation?

rock127

Maulana Rockullah
Country flag
Pakis are going desperate and frustrated the way they failed and accepted defeat against India.

Now they are asking ISIS to do something.

JBH22

Pretty scary to live under ISIL.

Last edited by a moderator:

sesha_maruthi27

Country flag
If BJP had not come to power then GOD only knows what would have been happening.....

ISIS would have got a free hand in recruiting.....

It is high time that we put an end to this RADICAL ISLAMISTS in INDIA and save INDIA from them.....

ninja85

al qaeda's work is done so their performance stage is given to isis who took it to next level making beheadings everydays thing.

Cliff@sea

C'est la vie
Country flag
I am neither a supporter nor an opponent of ISIS as i do not understand them well,

Pretty much all the information that's available on the free domain about ISIS/ISIL has american origin ,
but i do understand that they are an avowed enemies of the US and do not mind using violence against a nation that uses it indiscriminately itself.

What i do want to understand though, are we an extension of the US , that every enemy of the US becomes a natural enemy to us ?

ISIL as the name suggests is about establishing an Islamic state in this region >

Kashmir is not on their agenda anywhere at all, Where is the wisdom in drawing ISIL's attention to this region, because that's what Uncle SAM wants us to do ?

Dovah

Untermensch
Country flag
Pretty much all the information that's available on the free domain about ISIS/ISIL has american origin ,
Those decapitation videos look pretty homemade to me.

Cliff@sea

C'est la vie
Country flag

How does this video look to you ?

Farm fresh i suppose !

Dovah

Untermensch
Country flag

How does this video look to you ?

Farm fresh i suppose !
How is that video relevant to the ISIL decapitation videos?

Are you suggesting that those people did not die?

Cliff@sea

C'est la vie
Country flag
If that isn't entertaining enough , here are some more :

(uncensored version of the video posted in the earlier post)

Cliff@sea

C'est la vie
Country flag
To what extent would you be willing to go , if this kind of force is occupying ur homeland ?

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
It is time to flood the Kashmir Valley with intelligence agents and lock up all these leaders of the radical elements.

In s far as the ISIS is concerned, that it is a reality is evident if one reads the reports coming out of the Muslim countries of the Middle East and not all are US acolytes.

Last edited:

Cliff@sea

C'est la vie
Country flag
May be perhaps shooting people for fun is more acceptable and humane to a mind trained around Duke nukems/Contra/ Doom etc etc ,

Sorry i m really bad with names of contemporary Video games .

Cliff@sea

C'est la vie
Country flag
I agree that we need to monitor the situation closely and make sure our youth does not become fodder to a fire , that has nothing to do with us.

but there is no reason why we should start fighting on America's behalf

Last edited:

Cliff@sea

C'est la vie
Country flag
It is time to flood the Kashmir Valley with intelligence agents and lock up all these leaders of the radical elements.

In s far as the ISIS is concerned, that it is a reality is evident if one reads the reports coming out of the Muslim countries of the Middle East and not all are US acolytes.
* * This is not an attempt to outflank you * * :)

I would be grateful for some links which provide an unbiased POV

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
* * This is not an attempt to outflank you * * :)

I would be grateful for some links which provide an unbiased POV
ISIS rallies '10,000 militants' at gates of Baghdad

Sabah al-Karhout, president of the provisional council of Anbar Province, said most of his province, adjacent to Baghdad, is now under ISIS control.
http://english.alarabiya.net/en/New...0-000-ISIS-militants-near-Baghdad-Report.html
Here are some.

Google for more.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles