Is India the Rape Capital of the World?

Srinivas_K

Country flag
Some ppl hates u what u are ... u can't counter them with facts

Ex
Pork!s hate u 'coz u are Kafir (hindu), so what ever u say they jump from poverty,rape,toilet,riots so on

2.Stupid white racists hates u are 3rd world sh** hole, what ever u say they jump from poverty,rape,toilet so on
I do not care if I receive criticism or abuses, I leave it to them to realize.

This time phase in which we are living is different, I believe in my path. I believe in my superiority.

SANITY

NO. He is right sometimes, so I like and support him sometimes. It's okay to question or argue with each other on subjects where our opinion differs but necessary to value the intentions as well instead of concluding people who differ or do not know about certain matters or being right but critical even for good reasons as anti India. I support him, I support you and everyone else. Don't think hard or too long, think calmly with a positive mind. Good Day.

Last edited by a moderator:

salute

NO. He is right sometimes, so I like and support him sometimes. It's okay to question or argue with each other on subjects where our opinion differs but necessary to value the intentions as well instead of concluding people who differ or do not know about certain matters or being right but critical even for good reasons as anti India. I support him, I support you and everyone else. Don't think hard or too long, think calmly with a positive mind. Good Day.
i dont think at all.:namaste:

SANITY

I do not care if I receive criticism or abuses, I leave it to them to realize.

This time phase in which we are living is different, I believe in my path. I believe in my superiority.
Your signature "Happiness is when what you think, what you say, and what you do are in harmony --- Mahatma Gandhi" compliments your comments and bring positive feel to thread and forum. I hope your stay here will be considerably long.

DingDong

Country flag
Your signature "Happiness is when what you think, what you say, and what you do are in harmony --- Mahatma Gandhi" compliments your comments and bring positive feel to thread and forum. I hope your stay here will be considerably long.
Something is wrong with this account. It just gave a like to a sadistic comment by W.G. Ewald on a different thread.
Where is the Phat Cat when we need it?

boris

Country flag
I have said it once and I will say it again, NO, India isn't the rape capital of the world. There are countries with a high rate of rape, marital rape, the difference is our media and feminazis make it their daily duty to report rape cases to the rest of the world, along with telling the local girls of every foreign country they visit , what a bunch of "demons" we Indian men are.

Funny thing is after a few years and some maturity most of those Indian girls have an opinion that they'd prefer Indian men over white boys(nope they do not date East Asian,black men) when it comes to settling down.

SANITY

I have said it once and I will say it again, NO, India isn't the rape capital of the world. There are countries with a high rate of rape, marital rape, the difference is our media and feminazis make it their daily duty to report rape cases to the rest of the world, along with telling the local girls of every foreign country they visit , what a bunch of "demons" we Indian men are.

Funny thing is after a few years and some maturity most of those Indian girls have an opinion that they'd prefer Indian men over white boys(nope they do not date East Asian,black men) when it comes to settling down.

Nothing wrong with the daily reporting of crimes of any kind if we fail to contain it in my opinion. Crimes against women is a must report matter anyway.
India may not be rape capital of the world but there is no denying that women in general here aren't exactly as free and safe as they should be. If media doesn't highlight the incidences, then who will. We see our overly literate politicians lecturing women on modesty and their dress code instead of men. Most of the time there is a news about discriminatory or immoral behaviour against women/girls is reported, I see a huge no. of comments actually justifying that sick menatlity that if girls don't cover, men have the proper excuse and are innocents or that women actually do it attract perverts.

I don't think the issue whether India is worse or better than rest should matter as none makes us proud. The matter should be whether our society is getting any safer for women or not. I think we have a lot of work to do in this area.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles