Is DFI a RSS mouth piece?

Status
Not open for further replies.

lemontree

Professional
Since DFI has made the RSS thread in the Religion section a sticky, one assumes that this forum has become a supported of that facist organisation.

Iamanidiot

No sir, a dedicated thread will save us bandwidth and forum space not out of love for it.The ones who hold contempt for the RSS outnumber those who support it in DFI

Mad Indian

Proud Bigot
Country flag
No sir, a dedicated thread will save us bandwidth and forum space not out of love for it.The ones who hold contempt for the RSS outnumber those who support it in DFI
Most of the members posts here align with that of the RSS. Though there is no contact with them really.

Take me for instance, I have never seen an RSS worker in my life. Yet my view can look as if it was from the RSS itself

A chauhan

"अहिंसा परमो धर्मः धर्म हिंसा तथैव च: l"
Country flag
What kind of thread it is?

Does making an RSS thread sticky turns it into a mouth piece of RSS ?

RSS thread is one of the great threads of DFI where some members support its views and some oppose, and they doesn't get deleted except if you post against forum rules!! even the thread opener (of this thread) has posted against RSS and his posts are not deleted, DFI is a neutral forum which deals such topics with impartiality. Please do not raise questions on its impartiality if someone opposes your views here !

Nagraj

Since DFI has made the RSS thread in the Religion section a sticky, one assumes that this forum has become a supported of that facist organisation.
DFI is not RSS mouthpiece.
and while RSS maybe many things its not fascist so stop calling it that.

thakur_ritesh

Ambassador
And someone by the user id sehwag was suggesting the mods are paid agents of the congress :D

Yusuf,

We better start charging congress and RSS for sure.

Yusuf

GUARDIAN
Super Mod
Country flag
And someone by the user id sehwag was suggesting the mods are paid agents of the congress :D

Yusuf,

We better start charging congress and RSS for sure.
Very though being in staff running the forum. Kis kis ko Khush Karein?

Yeah we should start charging them. Ye congress is famous for paying the media. We will play both sides :rofl:

Yusuf

GUARDIAN
Super Mod
Country flag
You know what, I am expecting someone to come up and say that the tread was made a sticky so that the RSS bashers could find it easily and then call DFI sickular paid congress agents.

Damn it. Not an aana we earn and get credit for everything!

thakur_ritesh

Ambassador
We should add a poll to this thread, even the staff needs to be sure, whose mouth piece and paid agents are we after all? :D

A chauhan

"अहिंसा परमो धर्मः धर्म हिंसा तथैव च: l"
Country flag
You know what, I am expecting someone to come up and say that the tread was made a sticky so that the RSS bashers could find it easily and then call DFI sickular paid congress agents.

Damn it. Not an aana we earn and get credit for everything!
Virendra has already said this YB :rofl:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles