iOS 7.0 download failed

Singh

Phat Cat
Super Mod
Country flag
Has anyone noticed a decrease in battery life? It is draining faster than normal by maybe 10% for me. Not a fan of the video control centre, can't see what videos I have watched and scrubbing the controls isn't as accurate as it was before. The OS does seem to be 5% faster and Geekbench confirms. Typing is very responsive. Siri update has to be the biggest improvement. Safari looks more and more like chrome, which isn't necessarily a bad thing. Enjoy getting rid of the flashlight app and having control centre at your finger tip. Multi tasking is improved but they still don't do anything unless opened. Notification centre is a joke. Calendar looks better. The lock screen display with cover art looks lame. I am loving the camera app, now I can finally record video with zoom.
Agreed with everything. Batt life could be due to excessive usage because my friend said ios7 beta improved his.

Use VLC for videos.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

sob

Mod
Country flag
Couple of filthy rich guys showing off their latest acquisitions :thumb::thumb::thumb:

Armand2REP

CHINI EXPERT
Country flag
Agreed with everything. Batt life could be due to excessive usage because my friend said ios7 beta improved his.

Use VLC for videos.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2
Tried it but it won't let me access my downloaded shows off bitorrent.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles