INS Vikramaditya (Adm Gorshkov) aircraft carrier

bhramos

Country flag
Why have not India chosen S-300 Long Range Air Defense system for its Carriers? even INS Vikramaditya!!!

gadeshi

Why have not India chosen S-300 Long Range Air Defense system for its Carriers? even INS Vikramaditya!!!
There are S-300F Fort and Polyment/Redut (navalized S-400, still in testing on Admiral Gorshkov Project 22350 heavy missile frigate).
S-300F Fort is present on all the Russian capital ships starting from destroyers, so can be definetely set up on Vikra.

pmaitra

Gas mask or health and safety is banned in Indian armed forces :biggrin2::biggrin2::biggrin2::biggrin2::biggrin2::biggrin2::biggrin2::biggrin2:
Four persons including two civilians were busy in maintenance job in the sewage treatment plant, when they inhaled toxic fumes. They were immediately rushed to the naval hospital.
http://www.dnaindia.com/india/report-two-dead-in-toxic-gas-leakage-on-board-ins-vikramaditya-2222156

pmaitra

municipality VS Indian armed forces

few crores rs budget Vs 45 billion dollar

we have hire gas mask from pakistan army now
I know. Even during the Pathankot Attack, one officer did not wear his bomb squad gear, and lost his life.

There seems to be a lackadaisical attitude in many places.

Blackwater

I know. Even during the Pathankot Attack, one officer did not wear his bomb squad gear, and lost his life.

u forgot recent ammo depot fire ,which was not accident or sabotage but sheer negligence and 1857 era infrastructure

pmaitra

u forgot recent ammo depot fire ,which was not accident or sabotage but sheer negligence and 1857 era infrastructure
I have a different take on that. You must not have missed the heat wave and drought this year. It was most likely an ammo cookoff, although I have since not been following that incident.

Anikastha

DEEP STATE
Country flag

Thats what I say all the way...
Just look at our para sf guys....they don't wear bpj....and they become victims.
I have never seen any security forces which neglect safety equipments.
There should be rule...
Like we have dress code in schools..
No proper uniform--- go home.
No bpj/ helmet /patka ---- Oh ! Dear soldier...can you plz stay away from this encounter .

Sent from my ASUS_Z00LD using Tapatalk

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles