Indo-Israel a mutually beneficial relationship

Srinivas_K

Country flag
These ratings do not matter, if you take out the ratings for any country the ratings look similar, India is no exception !

Sakal Gharelu Ustad

Detests Jholawalas
Ambassador
Again....they won't hate you / be racist to you...but yeah there is a backdrop of "condescension" mostly through christlamofacist brainwashing.
To thme India is like Africa .... it's just too backward and all it's problems would be solved if not for Hinduism... Add to that our adarsh liberals that come here and perpetuate this idiocy.
Fun story. I know this German girl who lived in India for 2 months and know more about India than me. Long conversation where she lambasted Hinduism for treatment of women and widows specially given her local informers and 2 months of experience.

Long after in random conversation she told she was brought up in Protestant culture and hated dancing in Church that she witnessed in some church in Africa. She is not religious now but thinks Church is about values and stuff!! So, I could connect the dots.

Last edited:

Rowdy

Co ja kurwa czytam!
Fun story. I know this German girl who lived in India for 2 months and know more about India than me. Long conversation where she lambasted Hinduism for treatment of women and widows specially given her local informers and 2 months of experience.

Long after in random conversation she told she was brought up in Protestant culture and hated dancing in Church that she witnessed in some church in Africa. She is not religious now but thinks Church is about values and stuff!! So, I could connected the dots.
Actually I have a pretty good idea of who Germans hate and do not hate .... :lol: I have a good grip on European politics... and the ****only**** part of the spectrum not ***explicitly*** anti-india is a little center right, that too because they have bigger fish to fry.
The Left absolutely detests India.
What should indians do is that IN ANY CASE ... UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES do NOT sign an FTA.
Let them get desperate. :lol:

Sakal Gharelu Ustad

Detests Jholawalas
Ambassador
Actually I have a pretty good idea of who Germans hate and do not hate .... :lol: I have a good grip on European politics... and the ****only**** part of the spectrum not ***explicitly*** anti-india is a little center right, that too because they have bigger fish to fry.
The Left absolutely detests India.
What should indians do is that IN ANY CASE ... UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES do NOT sign an FTA.
Let them get desperate. :lol:
Just a fun activity. Defend Hitler in front of Germans and look at their faces!

Although I think French are not that anti-India. May be because they do not know so much about India!

roma

NRI in Europe
Country flag
Hot pursuit an ingredient in fighting terror: Israel Ambassador
Yup. Most people think Indians are piss poor backward savages. I'm the exception :lol: ..... Oddly enough in the professional/technical world every one respects india.... especially for IT n $hit. :pound:

Long after in random conversation she told she was brought up in Protestant culture and hated dancing in Church that she witnessed in some church in Africa. She is not religious now but thinks Church is about values and stuff!! So, I could connected the dots.
may i add my perspective to all this

the stuff foreigners dont like about us are the very same things we dont like about ourselves .....or rather the other "half" of ourselves

i.e whole bunch of indians jumping into a dirty river and consider that to be some type of cleansing , the filthy state of many parts of new Delhi even today in the 21st century ( as aired and debated on arnab goswami's program recently , just afew days ago ;- Debatehttp://www.timesnow.tv/Debate-Squeaky-clean-for-them-why-should-you-bear-stink/videoshow/4477207.cms: Squeaky clean for them, why should you bear stink? )

also , of late the news of the uncivilised way women, including even tourists are treated , in the past i used to hear about the irrationalities of the airport customs , to be fair i dont hear about that nowadays ( dont know if it has improved ) , the overwhelming poverty causing a lot of discomfort, unclean toilets and poor maintenance

it's those things which would irritate anyone . not just foreigners or any particular nation

actually indians especially parsees or anglo-indian are given preferential treatment over say chinese ?

my firm suggestion is that instead of complaining or targeting germans, first let's all of us channel that energy to clean up india

and we will find that on the contrary, we are actually very much liked all over the world

Last edited:

pmaitra

Although I think French are not that anti-India. May be because they do not know so much about India!
Don't think their facial expression would matter much, because if it did, they'd have done a lot more to stop their Bundeskanzlerin from covertly and not so covertly supporting the Nazi spawn in Ukraine.

Sakal Gharelu Ustad

Detests Jholawalas
Ambassador

the stuff foreigners dont like about us are the very same things we dont like about ourselves .....or rather the other "half" of ourselves

i.e whole bunch of indians jumping into a dirty river and consider that to be some type of cleansing , the filthy state of many parts of new Delhi even today in the 21st century ( as aired and debated on arnab goswami's program recently , just afew days ago ;- Debatehttp://www.timesnow.tv/Debate-Squeaky-clean-for-them-why-should-you-bear-stink/videoshow/4477207.cms: Squeaky clean for them, why should you bear stink? )

also , of late the news of the uncivilised way women, including even tourists are treated , in the past i used to hear about the irrationalities of the airport customs , to be fair i dont hear about that nowadays ( dont know if it has improved ) , the overwhelming poverty causing a lot of discomfort, unclean toilets and poor maintenance

it's those things which would irritate anyone . not just foreigners or any particular nation

actually indians especially parsees are given preferential treatment over say chinese ?

my suggestion is that before complaining or tar getting germans or spanish, first let's all of us clean up india and then we will find that we are very much liked all over the world
@roma- I completely agree with you. But when you connect poverty with religion, it is easier to see the deep seated bias.

pmaitra

actually indians especially parsees or anglo-indian are given preferential treatment over say chinese ?

my firm suggestion is that instead of complaining or targeting germans, first let's all of us channel that energy to clean up india

and we will find that on the contrary, we are actually very much liked all over the world
Airports have improved, however, bad things happen. Recently AAI and CISF got into a fight at one of our airports.

roma

NRI in Europe
Country flag
@roma- ........ But when you connect poverty with religion, it is easier to see the deep seated bias.
Sir, tell me , whose job is it to do the de-linking ?

alternatively, whose job is it to change the poverty into prosperity so that a new
connection is then made in the minds of everyone ?

falls back on ourselves , doesn't it ? .....yes, ....every which way you look at it

are we indians continually missing that point ?

is it an opportunity we should take , whole-heartedly ?

Last edited:

Sakal Gharelu Ustad

Detests Jholawalas
Ambassador
Don't think their facial expression would matter much, because if it did, they'd have done a lot more to stop their Bundeskanzlerin from covertly and not so covertly supporting the Nazi spawn in Ukraine.
As @Rowdy said they are the biggest believers in their media spewed theories. What else can you expect.

pmaitra

As @Rowdy said they are the biggest believers in their media spewed theories. What else can you expect.
I think it is not only Germany, but much of Europe. The media has a stranglehold on the population. If something is repeated again and again, people will begin to believe it.

Rowdy

Co ja kurwa czytam!
Sir, tell me , whose job is it to do the de-linking ?
sorry roma ji ..... I will disagree....yes there is a problem due to all these that you said...they not only damage our image but take a toll on our economic productivity etc.
Do remember these are the same people who say Islam!=terrorism. Theirs is a very refined antagonism... an antagonism born out of their ideology. Do note the russians don't hate india that much and the russians are more religious....
The Baton of imperialism is carried by the European political left, in my Weltanschauung.
I think it is not only Germany, but much of Europe. The media has a stranglehold on the population. If something is repeated again and again, people will begin to believe it.
The problem is that these countries are way to homogenous...and the respective government exercises too much control in peoples lives.

roma

NRI in Europe
Country flag
The same people who de-link Islam and terrorism.
im surprised by your reply
with that kind of a reply , please expect the negativity from foreigners to continue

something must be wrong with the mirror .....blame it on the mirror

Sakal Gharelu Ustad

Detests Jholawalas
Ambassador
im surprised by your reply
with that kind of a reply , please expect the negativity from foreigners to continue
I do not find such negativity with French. May be because they did not hire Turks for building their economy.

Germans are too invested in Islam (indirectly through immigrant Turks) and hence the molly-coddling. I see a pattern and that is what I mentioned here.

Rowdy

Co ja kurwa czytam!

I actually proved, with historical/logical claims that Germans owe their prosperity to hitler. :rofl: fun times.

Yup. French have been surprisingly understanding of India......I think it's due to the way france , as a state devalues Christianity in particular and religion in general

pmaitra

I do not find such negativity with French. May be because they did not hire Turks for building their economy.

Germans are too invested in Islam (indirectly through immigrant Turks) and hence the molly-coddling. I see a pattern and that is what I mentioned here.
The French got their fair share of immigrants from their former African colonies. However, they do not seem to have much of a problem from that demographic.

roma

NRI in Europe
Country flag
The French got their fair share of immigrants from their former African colonies. However, they do not seem to have much of a problem from that demographic.
which france are we talking about ? they absolutely hate those folks which you referred to ! afaik Indian are much preferred !!!

let me clarify a bit more
this is an important topic as it affects almost all of us

i live in europe
here, current impression is the same as it was in the uk decades ago
namely that there are two types of Indian , the very rich and the very poor ....add to that one more class, the computer technos

if you walk into a restaurant , they size you up very fast as to which group you belong to ....unless you yourself behave badly, you will be treated the same as any rich person .....so what's the problem ?

Rowdy

Co ja kurwa czytam!
let me clarify a bit more
this is an important topic as it affects almost all of us

i live in europe
here, current impression is the same as it was in the uk decades ago
namely that there are two types of Indian , the very rich and the very poor ....add to that one more class, the computer technos

if you walk into a restaurant , they size you up very fast as to which group you belong to ....unless you yourself behave badly, you will be treated the same as any rich person .....so what's the problem ?
roma ji no one is claiming that they are treated badly....we are discussing political responses.....All indians are poor uneducated and backwards except my one friend :lol:
We can't seem to understand the European hostility (in the political sphere) to a people , largely minding their own business half way around the world.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles