India-China Relations

sukhish

You are free to stay in your own approvals.
US is the same country that
  • Has not apologized for its use of the atomic bomb.
  • Was fine using Mujaheddin for foreign policy objectives.
  • Actions in central America, Iraq, Libya, Afghanistan, Vietnam, Syria.
  • Using drones to eliminate terrorists with "acceptable collateral damage"
Well, lets not get into what they have done and are fine with. Atleast they don't look for approval from us about what they do.
Try using the blood on hands narrative in US now. Possibly thats the blood money you are being paid.
you may have a point, yes it is powerful and can get its way through. on the other hand saddam hussain was no saint either. he was killing in the hindsight without media glare.

isn't india using army to kill the terrorist in north-east, kashmir, in naxal affected areas. are u telling me there has never been collateral damage just because its indian army ? you will always have collateral damage in these kind of hunt and kill operations.

sukhish

You are free to stay in your own approvals.
US is the same country that
  • Has not apologized for its use of the atomic bomb.
  • Was fine using Mujaheddin for foreign policy objectives.
  • Actions in central America, Iraq, Libya, Afghanistan, Vietnam, Syria.
  • Using drones to eliminate terrorists with "acceptable collateral damage"
Well, lets not get into what they have done and are fine with. Atleast they don't look for approval from us about what they do.
Try using the blood on hands narrative in US now. Possibly thats the blood money you are being paid.
keep trying hell and earth, kashmir will not return to normalcy now, does not matter how much weapons we get from US or isreal. radicalisation is growing more and more in kashmir and not less. keep chanting the run down mantra and keep reaping the same results.

sukhish

Guys the conflict is designed and is already rolling if you all don't know who profits from war then the below link is an interesting read and you won't regret it.

http://warisaracket.com/

I urge you to go through the text,then you will get to know who really pulls the string,now the question is who are we buying weapons from? Yeah Israel,and there are lot of geopolitics elite who are seeing to it to destroy the growing influence of China,US is also seeing this transformation.

The establishment of the west isn't liking the new change in global scenario,you guys need to know about the petrodollar and how it controls the world economy,if China steps in every industry,and soon its influence is growing over Middle east with new bases around Pakistan,if Russia and China collaborates then the Middle east will be gone from US hand and the whole petrodollar machine will fall on itself,this is a nightmare for both the elites and US as a whole.

Now what would US and Israel do if they wanted to profit out of weapons without hindering their own economy? Yeah by teaming up with a young country with billions of young people who will be ready to fight given there is a multiple 26/11 attacks.

They know how many of them here hate Muslims and will go on a war with Pakistan,hence going on a war with China,the question is will US and Israel team up and beat the shit out of gooks?

CHINA-PAK-RUSSIA vs IND-ISRAEL-US.

You heard it here first.
I don't think US will ally with india. there are some fundamental differences which are still not resolved in india.

1) India's right wants to teach muslims a lesson and hence there is no common ground between them
2) west sees this as bigotry and me too.
3) its impossible for the west to overcome this obstacle.
4) thats why pakistan will keep getting its share of attention and weapons from U.S
5) west knows this very well, that from the very start right wing in india wanted blood of muslims, thats
why they kept empowering pakistan to create the equilibrium
6) remember RSS, shiv sena and the likes never had much issues with the british, their real enemy was
muslims.
6) the riots mentality in india is present to a great extent, although it has receded, but given a free hand
the like of RSS, bajrang dal, shiv sena won't hesitate to kill many of their muslim neighbours.
7) these are precise reason why US and isreal will still keep a safe distance from india and vice versa.

sukhish

I have mentioned the west point of view
here is indias point of view

1) there are some fundamental religious differences between hinduism and muslims.
2) from eating habits to praying habbits, there are differences.

AnantS

Country flag
I don't think US will ally with india. there are some fundamental differences which are still not resolved in india.

1) India's right wants to teach muslims a lesson and hence there is no common ground between them
SO does Trump and many Americans who have tired of Jehadis masked as liberals
2)Jehadi supporting liberal Idiots in west sees this as bigotry and since its suits my bigotry hence me too.
corrected
Strong rise of Right wing in Europe says otherwise, but continue to live in cuckoo world.
4) thats why pakistan will keep getting its share of attention and weapons from U.S
Because Pakistan is not bigoted ? Logic is not your strong forte it seems.
5) west knows this very well, that from the very start right wing in india wanted blood of muslims, thats
You mean western eu thought Nehru and subsequent fake gandhi rule was bigoted and Pakistan was not a bigot, hence they supported bigot Pakistan??? Damn man thats one heck of logic that only a a fine afgani stuff smoking, Paki Madrasa educated bloke can vomit.
6) remember RSS, shiv sena and the likes never had much issues with the british, their real enemy was
muslims
Thats why RSS people got Kalapani meanwhile Nehru played Tennis , had english breakfast while in Jail?
6) the riots mentality in india is present to a great extent, although it has receded, but given a free hand
the like of RSS, bajrang dal, shiv sena won't hesitate to kill many of their muslim neighbours.
1984 was done by again whom? Who supported Bhindrawala? UNder whose rule Hindus were killed in J&K?Who created and nurtured LTTE?

7) these are precise reason why US and isreal will still keep a safe distance from india and vice versa.
Damn you are one heck of man in delusion. Must be having the same strong stuff as your favorite politcian

Last edited:

valkyrie_1810

2) west sees this as bigotry and me too.
muslims.
Oh please whose bogus policy kill more Muslims than RSS? Who funds for the two sides of the war and wins anyway,do you know how big of a ruthless killing machine US Military is? The "collateral" damage?

And your average US right wings hates Muslim more than anyone,do you know how many white critics spend their life denouncing quran?

Israel sees Mulsim world as enemy,you think they give a fuck when they kill in Palestine? China is a giant,if west wants to make a colony then we are fucked literally.

sukhish

SO does Trump and many Americans who have tired of Jehadis masked as liberals
corrected

Strong rise of Right wing in Europe says otherwise, but continue to live in cuckoo world.
Because Pakistan is not bigoted ? Logic is not your strong forte it seems.
You mean Because Nehru and Gandhian Rule was bigoted and Pakistan was not a bigot, never mind
forgetting about congress becoming cuckold to USSR

Thats why RSS people got Kalapani meanwhile Nehru played Tennis , had english breakfast while in Jail?

1984 was done by again whom? Who supported Bhindrawala? UNder whose rule Hindus were killed in J&K?Who created and nurtured LTTE?
Under whose rule Hindus were victims of genocide in Bangladesh?

Damn you are one heck of man in delusion. Must be having the same strong stuff as Rahul
1) I never said pakistan is not bigoted, it has founded on bigotry to some extent.
2) there was a uprising of right wing in france, but guess who won the elections in frace recently.
3) the right wing of the west is very different from the right of India.
4) India's right wing wanted to co-firends with the west right wing so as to teach muslims (sub continent
muslims and not all) a lesson. west is never going sign up for that
5) what ever happened to rise of right wing in germany.
6) bangladesh genocide was not caused by any indian ruler. it was outright bigotry of west pakistan to
not acknowledge east pakistan, which caused the rift and ultimate breakup
7) if congress would not have cuckold USSR, you would not be sitting here and writing about india, you
would be a citizen of mulla stan.
8) J&K never fully merged with india to the extent other states did. infact even north-east is still a basket
case.
9) Nehrus first job was to keep india intact for some good number of decades and I think he did decent
job at that.

sukhish

1) I never said pakistan is not bigoted, it has founded on bigotry to some extent.
2) there was a uprising of right wing in france, but guess who won the elections in frace recently.
4) India's right wing wanted to co-firends with the west right wing so as to teach muslims (sub continent
6) bangladesh genocide was not caused by any indian ruler. it was outright bigotry of west pakistan to
7) if congress would not have cuckold USSR, you would not be sitting here and writing about india, you
8) J&K never fully merged with india to the extent other states did. infact even north-east is still a basket
case.
9) Nehrus first job was to keep india intact for some good number of decades and I think he did decent
job at that.
also to make things clear, i never said I'am big fan of nehru either.

sukhish

Oh please whose bogus policy kill more Muslims than RSS? Who funds for the two sides of the war and wins anyway,do you know how big of a ruthless killing machine US Military is? The "collateral" damage?

And your average US right wings hates Muslim more than anyone,do you know how many white critics spend their life denouncing quran?

Israel sees Mulsim world as enemy,you think they give a fuck when they kill in Palestine? China is a giant,if west wants to make a colony then we are fucked literally.
they may denounce quran etc, but they never group up as a mob and start culling people.

sukhish

people in india have not realized that MOB violence is seen very negatively in west. thats why west never closely associates with the likes of indian right wing. so when india talks about peace and all of that, they think in there head about MOBS.

Indias right wing though that because west is bombing the middle east, they may help them in their cause of teaching a lesson to indian muslims. that is never happening.

sukhish

people in india have not realized that MOB violence is seen very negatively in west. thats why west never closely associates with the likes of indian right wing. so when india talks about peace and all of that, they think in there head about MOBS.

Indias right wing though that because west is bombing the middle east, they may help them in their cause of teaching a lesson to indian muslims. that is never happening.
long way to go folks. india is still work in progress. who ever made you to believe that its all because of 60 or 70 year of misrule, should look into the mirror and ask himself as to what he has done in his past ?

valkyrie_1810

Yeah dude keep your delusion baiting to yourself things are too hard for average muslims nowadays do you think during Paki vs India war there won't be many who will cross border to fight from Pakistan side or will form a ISIS? Thats when Hindus will cull them off if given rifle our population will take blow but pakistans won't be saved eitherand many muslims will die.

AnantS

Country flag
:eek1:

Damn admit you are a Paki :D
Marginally, but that should tell about the direct where the wind is blowing.
In a way that that we call right wing in India is essentially centrist nationalist. Indian Right wing pales in front of Klu Klux Klan, Bible Thumpers , Skinheads.
2011 Norway incident tells otherwise.
That they still exists and its extremist form gaining popularity even in places like Ukraine, Greece and other parts of Europe
BUt according to you Pakistan is not bigot enough hence west loves it?
Nope, Had Sardar been prime minister we would have Katas Raj and Nakana Sahib in Bharat by now, with an economy rivaling China, with excellent relations with west and russia.
What Nehru and his family did was set India on path from becoming Hindustan to mullastan. Going by demographics and communal incidents, it seems damage done by congress is irreversible now
case.
Courtesy Nehru
job at that.
And he failed miserably in that given he handed over a large chunk of Indian Land to Pakistan & China, could not secure J&K which willingly merged into India. Gave up Gadawar, Gave up India's UNSC seat to China! Had it not Sardar's acumen and longterm thinking that prevailed and if Nehru were to execute what he thought, Hyderabad, junagarh would have been a pakistani part. And instead of Restored Somnath Mandir of today, we have would have been another Ayodhya type dispute.

Last edited:

Kazah

@sukhish people like you are the reason i don't support indian left, i remember i was a hardcore leftist few years back (still have those tendencies) but each and every time keeping blind eye on how liberal media downplays when something happens with hindus and exaggerate the so called mob violence you are saying,

You know i've few commie mallu friends, one of them jokingly said that it would be great if china defeats india it would teach modi a lesson, it really tells where indian left is heading towards and they deserve a nice spanking.

IndianHawk

Country flag
This is India china thread. Why is it being converted into Muslims are victims thread?????

On the topic the standoff continues. Chinese don't have a clue as to how to proceed from here on. Everyday the myth of mighty china is going down the drain.

The cowardice of han race is out for all the world to see. This will embolden Chinese enemies everywhere from Japan to Vietnam to Philippines to Indonesia. Infact Indonesia today renamed some parts of south china sea despite Chinese begging them not to do so.

Now most probably Chinese will look for a face saving excuse to run away from confrontation.

Interesting times

sukhish

This is India china thread. Why is it being converted into Muslims are victims thread?????

On the topic the standoff continues. Chinese don't have a clue as to how to proceed from here on. Everyday the myth of mighty china is going down the drain.

The cowardice of han race is out for all the world to see. This will embolden Chinese enemies everywhere from Japan to Vietnam to Philippines to Indonesia. Infact Indonesia today renamed some parts of south china sea despite Chinese begging them not to do so.

Now most probably Chinese will look for a face saving excuse to run away from confrontation.

Interesting times
all internal and external factors intersect at some point, no harm in discussing them.

sukhish

@sukhish people like you are the reason i don't support indian left, i remember i was a hardcore leftist few years back (still have those tendencies) but each and every time keeping blind eye on how liberal media downplays when something happens with hindus and exaggerate the so called mob violence you are saying,

You know i've few commie mallu friends, one of them jokingly said that it would be great if china defeats india it would teach modi a lesson, it really tells where indian left is heading towards and they deserve a nice spanking.
china is not going to war with india anytime soon, they are not as stupid as mullahs. I think they might be able to handle it diplomatically. india loses in war, it will be a defeat of all and not just GOI. leftist or rights can say what ever they feel like. But I don't believe on blind faith. there has to be some RCA of policies, instead of emotion filled sermons.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles