India's Vietnam

Bhadra

Professional
Country flag
That's because you are too ignorant person.
Don't post anything if you can't refute my claims!
Meet Mr Not Ignorant... were you beaten up by IPKF somewhere, sometime or there is an itch ??

maomao

Veteran Hunter of Maleecha
Country flag
That's because you are too ignorant person.
Don't post anything if you can't refute my claims!
Dude, I am giving complements and you are getting all worked up? :(

I refuted all your claims on page 1 (i.e. I and other have proved that your wet fantasies are nothing more than figment of your imagination, what more do you want - a 'bitch slap'?); however, you still prefer to showcase you intellect with more vigor by each passing day.....This deserves due gratitude and a continuous round of ovation!

Last edited:

HeinzGud

Country flag
Dude, I am giving complements and you are getting all worked up? :(

I refuted all your claims on page 1 (i.e. I and other have proved that your wet fantasies are nothing more than figment of your imagination, what more do you want - a 'bitch slap'?); however, you still prefer to showcase you intellect with more vigor by each passing day.....This deserves due gratitude and a continuous round ovation!
Have you read the refutation for your claims????

maomao

Country flag
Have you read the refutation for your claims????
Yes, I read all your replies and I would love to congratulate you on showcasing your fantasies publically and displaying your intelllect (if any) without any shame!

Kudos to you! :)

HeinzGud

Country flag
Yes, I read all your replies and I would love to congratulate you on showcasing your fantasies publically and displaying your intelllect (if any) without any shame!

Kudos to you! :)
What should I say..................! Bravo! Bravo!................................. :thumb:

maomao

Country flag
What should I say..................! Bravo! Bravo!................................. :thumb:
Attaboy....see how easy it is to accept who you really are! :)

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
Why the wail?

Defeat must be taken with grace or keep fighting till the gory end.

What is the idea of wailing about defeat?

Bhagat Singh also didn't had any dignity and pride according to Mr. Ray's logic! WTF!
Great comparison.

Bhagat Singh was hanged. That is what is pride and dignity at its peak. He did not whimper and wail like the people you have exampled. I now concede that you have a warped logic and immensely myopic at that too!

That's a reasonable suggestion but why Brits didn't import Vellar tamils from TN as Dutch imported most of them to Jaffna??? that raise a concern!
I take it the British were smarter. That is why they could rule longer than the Dutch!

HeinzGud

Country flag
Why the wail?

Defeat must be taken with grace or keep fighting till the gory end.

What is the idea of wailing about defeat?

Great comparison.

Bhagat Singh was hanged. That is what is pride and dignity at its peak. He did not whimper and wail like the people you have exampled. I now concede that you have a warped logic and immensely myopic at that too!

I take it the British were smarter. That is why they could rule longer than the Dutch!
Mr. Ray you have shown a great irrational ability of yours in your last post. Please acknowledge the fact or don't troll the thread. It's getting more and more uninspiring to argue with you about the above subject. You seem to be blinded by your racist thought. Be a open minded person and world will be a beautiful place.

Last edited:

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
Nothing racist at all.

Just reply to your rather outlandish claims.

1. You have given a link to history that shows war. I just indicated that it was lost. Therefore, there is nothing of import to substantiate your second claim that the Ceylonese lived with dignity and pride.

2. Your allegory that pride and dignity of the Ceylonese losing is equal to the martyrdom of Bhagat Singh, I proved was misplaced. Ceylonese lost and were enslaved. Bhagat Singh waged his war against enslavement and preferred to die than live enslaved. In that lies is the difference!

Last edited:

HeinzGud

Country flag
Nothing racist at all.

Just reply to your rather outlandish claims.

1. You have given a link to history that shows war. I just indicated that it was lost. Therefore, there is nothing of import to substantiate your second claim that the Ceylonese lived with dignity and pride.
Are you as stupid as your posts indicate? I have given reference and specially high lightened a section relevant to the thread. Instead looking at it and understanding it, you took the pleasure to use the link, I posted to increase the credibility. You have maliciously ignored the relevant part and tried to troll the thread. If you don't know the answer or Can't refute my claims pls STAY AWAY FROM THE THREAD and ACCEPT DEFEAT LIKE A MAN!

2. Your allegory that pride and dignity of the Ceylonese losing is equal to the martyrdom of Bhagat Singh, I proved was misplaced. Ceylonese lost and were enslaved. Bhagat Singh waged his war against enslavement and preferred to die than live enslaved. In that lies is the difference!
You might've found the answer to this in the given link, if you were careful.

HeinzGud

Country flag
This was the answer to the Indian intervention in Sri Lanka by SLN soldier!

Last edited by a moderator:

Drsomnath999

lord of 32 teeth
Country flag
This was the answer to the Indian intervention in Sri Lanka by SLN soldier!

mate it is becoz of this guy only india helped Srilanka to get LTTE chief prabhakaran,as rajiv gandhi's death was a main cause for madam sonia gandhi to covertly support Srilankan army to eliminate LTTE:scared2:

Last edited by a moderator:

HeinzGud

Country flag
mate it is becoz of this guy only india helped Srilanka to get LTTE chief prabhakaran,as rajiv gandhi's death was a main cause for madam sonia gandhi to covertly support Srilankan army to eliminate LTTE:scared2:
Don't babble like a baby it only increase my displeasure towards Indians more! (no hard feelings)
This ****ing attitude of yours has put our two nations in a coalition course. Accept that India can't handle her neighbors and China is more diplomatic in managing the world!

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
Are you as stupid as your posts indicate? I have given reference and specially high lightened a section relevant to the thread. Instead looking at it and understanding it, you took the pleasure to use the link, I posted to increase the credibility. You have maliciously ignored the relevant part and tried to troll the thread. If you don't know the answer or Can't refute my claims pls STAY AWAY FROM THE THREAD and ACCEPT DEFEAT LIKE A MAN!

You might've found the answer to this in the given link, if you were careful.
Your post is beneath dignity to reply.

The patience of the Indian posters is the anaesthetic that dulls the pain of the stupidity splashed on this forum by you in defence of the indefensible idiocy that seems to be your agenda.

Genius may have its limitations, but stupidity is not thus handicapped.

Do take a hold of yourself.

Last edited:

Bhadra

Professional
Country flag
Don't babble like a baby it only increase my displeasure towards Indians more! (no hard feelings)
This ****ing attitude of yours has put our two nations in a coalition course. Accept that India can't handle her neighbors and China is more diplomatic in managing the world!
I am convinced of your Paki credentials. Talk of Pakistan and let SL be in peace.

HeinzGud

Country flag
I am convinced of your Paki credentials. Talk of Pakistan and let SL be in peace.
Listen here mate.................... If you can't bear my reasoning search internet and prove me wrong!

Drsomnath999

lord of 32 teeth
Country flag
hey u ungrateful piece of sH^t ,do u think ur great country has managed to kill LTTE completely by urself & u should thank god india is not china or else srilanka would have been invaded by india & be called as south tamil nadu & u would have been cleaning the toilets of tamils there

HeinzGud

Country flag
hey u ungrateful piece of sH^t ,do u think ur great country has managed to kill LTTE completely by urself & u should thank god india is not china or else srilanka would have been invaded by india & be called as south tamil nadu & u would have been cleaning the toilets of tamils there
typical Indian! When will you learn! Don't you use ur brain at least ones and for a while? Comm'on man be more rational....

Last edited:

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles