Indians' view of Pakistan and Pakistanis

• Maybe some part of Indian Kashmir could join Pakistan after negotiation

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pakistan only want Indian part of Kashmir back and they do not hate Indians

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

kautilya

I said you need knowledge.
I didnt say you need knowledge because of everything you wrote in the post was wrong. It could be some part. :) .
But sorry if you felt offended.
I'm not offended but this is a discussion board so you should be willing to back up what you say. Perhaps you can point to whichever parts you think are wrong and list why.

The thing is the way you point finger at pakistan.
It will take you nowhere.
If you stop pointing finger at pakistan . See that would be a step of progress.
Historically we've done it a couple of times. We've been stabbed in the back every time. I'm not certain why we should try anymore. I think we should keep pointing till everyone is looking your way and you stop promoting terrorism.

Some of it is Indian fault. As they say, trust but verify. I'm inclined to think that there is a certain constituency in India with a romantic notion of Pakistan, some of them having been born there. Clowns, nay traitors like Gujral who severely degraded RAW's capabilities in Pak. You can't negotiate from a position of weakness. Very few of our leaders seem to get it though.

Dark Sorrow

Respected Member
Fighter,
Welcome to DFI.
It is great pleasure to have a rational individual like you for a healthy discussion.

Soham

DFI TEAM
Country flag
Fighter,
I don't doubt that your expression would be of disappointed surprise.
For me, I have met many Pakistani's of my own age(most of them girls), in various exchange programmes. I have had a conversation with many of the very beautiful ladies of the Lahore Grammar School and their attitude towards India was of indifference, they condemned terrorism as any right minded and un-brainwashed individual would do.
I have nothing against the Pakistani people, but I'm filled with deep hatred for your esteemed ISI and the Army puppeteers. Why ? Because one of the people killed in 26/11 was my uncle. A very close uncle.
Blame me for my hostile nature if you want to, but my blood boils everytime I see or read anything about the organizations behind such events.
Everytime, we move towards peace, the mentioned organizations stab us in the back.
After watching hundreds of my dead countrymen live on TV, you don't expect my love for Pakistan do you ?

Soham

DFI TEAM
Country flag
You say we need more information.
Everytime, I search for reasons not to dislike the Pakistani organizations, I end up finding 10 times more information to hate them.

venkat

i am sick and tired of pakistan! waste of time !thread lock recommended!

Dark Sorrow

Respected Member
Let me explain something to you. And i am sure you already know.
People doesnt always say what they mean.
There is nothing wrong with competition, its more like sport. :)
Competition in sport is enjoyed by everyone. I believe people enjoy cricket match or hockey match between India and Pakistan. But this has gone far beyond sports competition. What we r talking international.

Fighter

Now, lets go back a little and rewind the history. When Vajpayee as a PM visited Pakistan (May 1999), we came for peace and Pakistan stabbed us in the back with Kargil. At that time, mind you, there was no finger pointing and this is what India got, back stabbing.

Let's go little forward again. In Dec 1999, with complicity of ISI an Indian airlines passenger was hijacked with 176 passenger aboard and was landed in Kandahar, Afghanistan where Pakistan friendly Taliban govt. was at helm. Three terrorists were released in exchange for the release of plane hijack hostages.

Let's go little further. In Dec 2001, Indian parliament was attacked by pakistani based terrorist organization Jaish-e-Mohammed (JeM), killing twelve people. Surprise, surprise the leader of JeM is none other than Maulana Masood Azhar, who has been released during kandahar plane hijack episode.

And of course we have Mumbai attacks as an latest example.

Before any of the above episodes, India was not pointing any fingers at Pakistan and the result is everyone for to see. There is no remorse what-so-ever among the Pakistani establishment in bleeding India by thousand cuts, which is an official policy established by your own Pakistani Army and ISI. Just check the videos of rabid dog, former chief of ISI Hamid Gul, who now openly supports Taliban.

As you can see, finger pointing or no pointing, Pakistani establishment (PA and ISI) is not going to change much like a dog's tail. The only way to take care of it is to cut the tail. I hope that day will come sooner than later.
Whats the progress

Fighter

I'm not offended but this is a discussion board so you should be willing to back up what you say. Perhaps you can point to whichever parts you think are wrong and list why.

Historically we've done it a couple of times. We've been stabbed in the back every time. I'm not certain why we should try anymore. I think we should keep pointing till everyone is looking your way and you stop promoting terrorism.

Some of it is Indian fault. As they say, trust but verify. I'm inclined to think that there is a certain constituency in India with a romantic notion of Pakistan, some of them having been born there. Clowns, nay traitors like Gujral who severely degraded RAW's capabilities in Pak. You can't negotiate from a position of weakness. Very few of our leaders seem to get it though.
What i meant about it, was you whole approach to things are wrong.
So what are you trying to prove.
Whats the problem, whats the issue.

If its Terrorism, then you have to look at it in a bigger picture.

venkat

"I'm filled with deep hatred for your esteemed ISI and the Army puppeteers. Why ? Because one of the people killed in 26/11 was my uncle. A very close uncle.
Blame me for my hostile nature if you want to, but my blood boils everytime I see or read anything about the organizations behind such events.
Everytime, we move towards peace, the mentioned organizations stab us in the back.
After watching hundreds of my dead countrymen live on TV, you don't expect my love for Pakistan do you "

soham! you are absolutely right. Pakistan govt decides one thing, the ISI and pak army does exactly the opposite. ISI is the most dangerous org for india.it has become strong ,not by its capabilities. but because of traitors of the D-company. with out their support ISI would have been another dud. ! Just to fool the world ,they are enacting a drama with
the taliban! they are printing and sending truck loads of indian fake currency notes ,just to destabilize our economy. Just before hiilary clinton visit to india ,they will create mayheim in kashmir, communal tension in other parts of India and what not!

I am sick and tired of pakistan!

Fighter

Fighter,
I don't doubt that your expression would be of disappointed surprise.
For me, I have met many Pakistani's of my own age(most of them girls), in various exchange programmes. I have had a conversation with many of the very beautiful ladies of the Lahore Grammar School and their attitude towards India was of indifference, they condemned terrorism as any right minded and un-brainwashed individual would do.
I have nothing against the Pakistani people, but I'm filled with deep hatred for your esteemed ISI and the Army puppeteers. Why ? Because one of the people killed in 26/11 was my uncle. A very close uncle.
After watching hundreds of my dead countrymen live on TV, you don't expect my love for Pakistan do you ?
You are personally effected, so of course you are entitiled to hate.
But it becomes difficult to discuss with you.

Lets just hope that the talibans would be destroyed.

prahladh

Respected Member
Fighter, which school/class are you studying.

Fighter

You say we need more information.
Everytime, I search for reasons not to dislike the Pakistani organizations, I end up finding 10 times more information to hate them.
As i said before you are in a special situation.
But elsewise there is no need for hate.

prahladh

Respected Member
I guessed that one, as you were seeing the bigger picture no one here is seeing.

Soham

DFI TEAM
Country flag
As i said before you are in a special situation.
But elsewise there is no need for hate.
Please don't think my personal loss is the reason for my hatred. Inshallah, I have enough maturity not to let hatred control me. Terrorists live on hatred. I don't.

I have nothing against Pakistani people. On the contrary, I found them to be quite open and understanding.
My hatred is against the ISI and its entire web of controllers and puppets. Unless that sadistic organization is destroyed or crippled, the world will not know peace.

Fighter

Please don't think my personal loss is the reason for my hatred. Inshallah, I have enough maturity not to let hatred control me. Terrorists live on hatred. I don't.

I have nothing against Pakistani people. On the contrary, I found them to be quite open and understanding.
My hatred is against the ISI and its entire web of controllers and puppets. Unless that sadistic organization is destroyed or crippled, the world will not know peace.
All i am telling you hate will lead you nowhere. Isi or whatever.

Soham

DFI TEAM
Country flag
Peace needs to be double sided, Fighter.
Extending one's hand while the other holds a sword will be futile.
Its easy to dismiss ISI as "isi or whatever" but at this very minute they would be pondering over weakening India further. Planning more attacks like 26/11.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles