Indian Special Forces (archived)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Predator707

Sadly, there is nothing "fancy" in these pics, they look woefully ill-euipped for the 21st centuary, as the tip of India's spear they should be FAR better equipped. They look to be about 20-30 years behind the West.
I really dont think so though i agree that we have somethings IN PARTICULAR who are missing but overall our SF is good to go, tip of the spear doesn't says they will go in blazzing guns with fighter jets and tanks rolling in, left that Hollywood myth long ago.
Our guys have proved that they can get the bloody job done, about Western SF, i can totally understand obsession of our people but every single time i have seen a so called tier-1 team they seems same as our guys, yeah they have better radio and sights cause of their budget but still we are not so behind them, rest can be compensate by our tactics and skills..

COLDHEARTED AVIATOR

Country flag
I really dont think so though i agree that we have somethings IN PARTICULAR who are missing but overall our SF is good to go, tip of the spear doesn't says they will go in blazzing guns with fighter jets and tanks rolling in, left that Hollywood myth long ago.
Our guys have proved that they can get the bloody job done, about Western SF, i can totally understand obsession of our people but every single time i have seen a so called tier-1 team they seems same as our guys, yeah they have better radio and sights cause of their budget but still we are not so behind them, rest can be compensate by our tactics and skills..
We should always compare to our adversary and at this moment we have the best SF in Asia after Israel and Russia.

abingdonboy

Country flag
NSG rehearsal for R-day parade 2017:

paradrop load out:

CRBN, HAZMAT and combat divers:

EOD tech, bomb detection dog and assualt dog:

The beast, Sherpa assualt platform:

NSG must realise they are n easy target during this event so have deployed signifcant force protection operators to stand guard over the NSG parade/demo:

My favourite pic:

abingdonboy

Country flag
training and skills can only get you so far, they are not perfect compensation for having the right equipment. These guys do a bloody hard job, why can't they be given what they deserve to carry out their missions? Unlike any other unit in the IA, they are constantly taking the fight to th enemy and should be given anything they require.

They are easily 20-30 years behind NATO SF in terms of equipment.

PD_Solo

The only one
Country flag
Awesome pics man which channel was it broadcasted. Is there no HD pics??
This year republic day parade will be shown by DD in hd or same shitty clarity of iron fist
Yep.. Iron fist video quality was bad but Rday parade video of last year was very good.

Sent from my XT1068 using Tapatalk

Bornubus

Chodi Bhakt & BJPig Hunter
NSG rehearsal for R-day parade 2017:

paradrop load out:
These "para load out" are no ordinary NSG operators but already Elite Paratroopers/ Para SF

Many of these also served in Special Group (SG) including the ex SAG/ SG operatives who were part of the abandoned op of rescuing IC 814 (Kandhar)

Ex Special group and 51 SAG

exsg.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles