Indian Special Forces (archived)

Status
Not open for further replies.

abingdonboy

Country flag
Paras are there where they needs to be as we speak.

But mods @sayareakd has directed not to post sensitive info and pics.

Will post the pic later when things subsides in future.
PARAs/MARCOs/GARUDs/etc are ALWAYS there waiting, 24/7. What is lacking is the will to use them.

I wonder how demoralising it must be to be a part of one of these elite units, you have trained so hard and had to go through SO much just to get to where you are and then you are sat there twiddling your thumbs waiting for a phone call you know will never come to go to avenge your brothers.

I know all soldiers will have a similar frustration but I am just thinking that it must be so much worse in these SF units that would always be the tip of the spear in any such fight and are training day in and day out for such a mission.

That goes for missions other than war such as snatch and grab of HVTs such as Hafiz Saeed and Dawood. The guys are ready, trained and equipped but never get to go, how frustrating must this be? I'd love to ask a SG operator just this.

armyofhind

Country flag
PARAs/MARCOs/GARUDs/etc are ALWAYS there waiting, 24/7. What is lacking is the will to use them.

I wonder how demoralising it must be to be a part of one of these elite units, you have trained so hard and had to go through SO much just to get to where you are and then you are sat there twiddling your thumbs waiting for a phone call you know will never come to go to avenge your brothers.

I know all soldiers will have a similar frustration but I am just thinking that it must be so much worse in these SF units that would always be the tip of the spear in any such fight and are training day in and day out for such a mission.

That goes for missions other than war such as snatch and grab of HVTs such as Hafiz Saeed and Dawood. The guys are ready, trained and equipped but never get to go, how frustrating must this be? I'd love to ask a SG operator just this.
He meant Para SF is going in action.
Whenever such things happen, retributive strikes are the order of the day.. and generally, the army has a free hand for them.
They're not covered by our media because they tend to be gruesome in nature. And they should not be covered by the media as well.

Now that Para SF is going into action, I'm expecting heads to roll.

Bornubus

Chodi Bhakt & BJPig Hunter

Saeed and Dawood got the security cover similar to a high level diplomat visit India even Seals would've find impossible to get them.

They can be taken out only by precision strikes or what Pakis call terror strike without caring the collatoral damage.

WARREN SS

Country flag

Any thing Should Not be Done In Haste Pakistanis deployed SSG in haste after Qaid Post was Fallen And Launch Op Qiyadat in 87

They failed Miserably Against Regular troops

Americans has Launched OP geronimo after 1.5 years Preparations

All angles Should be Looked That counts Field Intel and Humint support Behind the enemy lines in Pok

WARREN SS

Country flag
Saheed And Dawood are Just Heads of Hydra you cut one 2 will take there place

FRYCRY

Country flag
Doesn't PoK have any independent regional channels? Pak Media is busy covering nawaz shareef UNGA speech and i dont expect any breaking news from them

Chinmoy

Country flag
Is this true that 2 para sf raided in pok ?
May be.......... Problem is , no one would believe it unless and untill our media would shout and boom the pics in prime time or PMO would verify it personally from Lal Qila. We are slave to our thinking and lookout mate. Can't help it.

WARREN SS

Country flag
Shiv aroor saying quint reported in haste our boys still behind enemy lines are f any thing happens reporters should be hangned

Sale isi ke agent hai TRP ke liye kuch karna hai

BC media :mad2:

Hardi

Yes 50 terrorist killed in cross border raid. All Paras return home safely.

They are planning to attack Pak Army Post according to Suman Sharma.

Any proof!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!???!?!?!??????!@?@@@???@@

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles