Indian Special Forces (archived)

Status
Not open for further replies.

cobra commando

Tharki regiment
Country flag
oops...i just read some where Para use Mi17 so didnt looked into the helicopter before posting.Maaf karo yaar.
Found that in FB,posted it without thinking twice.Then only thought about Mi-17vs and also there was questions raised about the validity of the pic in some another forums.By that time there was no option to edit the post.
Goli mat maro mujhe.galti to ho jaatha hein.

:devious: ALBY saar, Aahahaha Hey aaj na chhodenge... Haan aaj na chhodenge bas humjoli Khelenge hum holi khelenge hum holi !! :hippo:

FRYCRY

Country flag
i love my india i love indian defence forces <3 army, navy, airforce, bsf, cisf, crpf, itbp ,..everythinggg
jaii hind dostooooooooooooooooooooo nyc pix

ALBY

Section Moderator
Mod
Country flag
Not much, both are similar with some cosmetic difference .Eg:Russian ones and most other copies of AKMs have palmswell handguards where as hungarian ones don't have grip in their pistol grips/handguards just like ChineseType-56.
And coming to quality Hungarian ones are of superior quality compared with chinese,roamanian,egyptian and albanian ones but Russian AKMs from 1960s and 1970s are still considered best and bulgarians are considered next to it.

ALBY

Section Moderator
Mod
Country flag
Yesterday i had talked with one of my college mate who is now a captain in a medium field regiment .He had told me that some of the persons shown in the pic with dhruv in back ground were confirmed to be took part in the ops as they were batch mates of his superior.
Like some guys in other forums are telling he too shared that the military culture in SG/SFF/VIKAS is entirely different from rest of the whole army and even from elite PARAs and they are the coolest dudes and they don't have to obey the strict disciplines rest of the army had to follow.Even they will not look like army guys but some fresh college drop outs ,though it is because of the nature of missions they had to undertake .
Also he told that the whole of army is really pissed about the GOI revealing the name of the unit participated in the operation just to show off to the media and civilians ,where as these sort of operations are common for army but never before no one acknowledged it for the sake of keeping the the word 'covert' intact.

ALBY

Section Moderator
Mod
Country flag
Is that MARCOS buddy?Any way putting up that gas masks and sitting in prone positions just for the sake of snaps didn't appear to be tht cool :p.Any way just my observation.

ghost

Is that MARCOS buddy?Any way putting up that gas masks and sitting in prone positions just for the sake of snaps didn't appear to be tht cool :p.Any way just my observation.
Yes, these are marcos .I think gas mask was alright but instead of two it should have been worn by all, then it would have looked more cool .They should have also tried different pose for different photos .

SFF

ghost

SFF

Now this photo is special,it is of a serving SFF (SG) member.Look at the SG insignia on his uniform.He is a Tibetan and a serving SFF member.Through this photo the popular myth is busted that in SG all members are non Tibetans .

Special group insignia.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles