Indian Navy finally Got Go head From US Govt for Deploying Emals and AAG on INS Vishal

WolfPack86

Country flag
He has enough in his bank to buy TOY 4-5 carriers, 100+ submarines, 150+ surface ships to make his own naval fleet and base in his bathroom.....:pound::pound::pound:
I just made a joke it seems you guys have good time by laughing. I know it is impossible to have so many submarines and ships. I will be happy if you all guys all happy.

WolfPack86

Country flag
I just made a joke it seems you guys have good time by laughing. I know it is impossible to have so many submarines and ships. I will be happy if you all guys all happy.
I don't have any friends in my life.

Last edited:

WolfPack86

Country flag
Okay guys i leaving now i am tired. I will come back at 6.30 pm evening.

Hari Sud

Country flag
From what I understand from recent reports:

1. USA is facing trouble inducting EMALS technology and may revert back to good old catapault considering cost.
2. To recover some of the cost they may try to dump EMALS technology to India at a extrmely high cost.
3. Condition imposed on India will be we have to purchase 57 F-18 SE for our carrier fleet and buy that dinosaur age F-16 for our single engine airforce requirement.
4. USA will "warn " Pakistan on terrorist sanctuaries till all the deals are signed. Once signed pakistan will become their "all weather ally" and India should revert back to dialogue.
5. People in the goverment and armed forces (with their import fetish) will happily beleive and sign those deals only to be screwed later.

You are so right, except your point of extremely high cost. Cost go abnormal, then deal is no go.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles