Indian Counter Terror Operations Pictures & Discussions

Status
Not open for further replies.

COLDHEARTED AVIATOR

Country flag
Good to know man. I remember you and a couple of other guys here back from pdf. Although that was about 2 years ago.
I joined the forum for 2 reasons only.One was to counter Paki propoganda about Jammu and Kashmir.

Second was to make people aware of the role and sacrfices of Para SF which were really under estimated and under credited till surgical strikes thanks to TOI and google self education of teenagers.

I got into lot of fights coz of both reasons i joined.

Pakis think i lie that i am from Jammu specially if i tell them that my roots are from Rajouri poonch.

Once a paki intel ex serviceman (his claim) on pdf told me i cannot be from Rajouri poonch as it has great fighters.:biggrin2:

So i am right from the LOC where surgical strikes took place.Also where so many hindus were killed in the 90s in middle of their weddings coz they put up a resistance unlike kashmiri pandits.

Last edited:

Indian Sniper.001

Country flag
62 Rashtriya Rifles (62 RR) deployed in CT ops Kashmir.

This battalion, 62 RR (DOGRA) also responsible (with JKP SOG) for killing Ishfaq Paddar the LET terrorist responsible for the abduction and murder of lieutenant Umar Fayaz

~ #Shatrujeet009 (Yes, the pics are from Daily Excelsior, but the info is from Shatrujeet).​

Doc Mozart

Country flag
I joined the forum for 2 reasons only.One was to counter Paki propoganda about Jammu and Kashmir.

Second was to make people aware of the role and sacrfices of Para SF which were really under estimated and under credited till surgical strikes thanks to TOI and google self education of teenagers.

I got into lot of fights coz of both reasons i joined.

Pakis think i lie that i am from Jammu specially if i tell them that my roots are from Rajouri poonch.

Once a paki intel ex serviceman (his claim) on pdf told me i cannot be from Rajouri poonch as it has great fighters.:biggrin2:

So i am right from the LOC where surgical strikes took place.Also where so many hindus were killed in the 90s in middle of their weddings coz they put up a resistance unlike kashmiri pandits.
Oh i remember the varieties back on pdf. I lost so many brain cells back there just by reading all the venom they spewed on the threads. Lol paki intel ex servicemen? That wasn't one of the moderator on pdf, was he? :biggrin2:
As far as kashmiri pandits are concerned i don't think they had much of choice man. The one's who tried to stand up or stay back or were high ranking members of the society were brutally shot and murdered in broad daylight e.g Tika Lal Taploo.

COLDHEARTED AVIATOR

Country flag
Oh i remember the varieties back on pdf. I lost so many brain cells back there just by reading all the venom they spewed on the threads. Lol paki intel ex servicemen? That wasn't one of the moderator on pdf, was he? :biggrin2:
As far as kashmiri pandits are concerned i don't think they had much of choice man. The one's who tried to stand up or stay back or were high ranking members of the society were brutally shot and murdered in broad daylight e.g Tika Lal Taploo.
He was a normal member who sent me a private message and claimed he was helping terrorists get into kashmir or something.So he thought i cannot be from J&K.

Some of his knowledge about LOC areas was very good.

I would disagree on the kashmiri pandit part.If they stayed there would be no islamisation of kashmir and we would have less problem to deal with.

Muslims were back stabbers in kashmir and jammu aswell.

So many hindus were also killed in Rajouri poonch but they didnt run away.They got guns from the government and many times engaged in firefights with terrorists.

Doc Mozart

Country flag
He was a normal member who sent me a private message and claimed he was helping terrorists get into kashmir or something.So he thought i cannot be from J&K.

Some of his knowledge about LOC areas was very good.

I would disagree on the kashmiri pandit part.If they stayed there would be no islamisation of kashmir and we would have less problem to deal with.

Muslims were back stabbers in kashmir and jammu aswell.

So many hindus were also killed in Rajouri poonch but they didnt run away.They got guns from the government and many times engaged in firefights with terrorists.
First, the valley was already islamised. There weren't enough hindus or for that matter sikhs in the valley which could've prevented anything. This problem didn't stem from rising terrorism levels in the 80s but was rather the result of hundreds of years of religious conversions in the valley. If the pandits at that time tried to stay back, seeing the extremely huge disparity in population levels of the local muslim population and the local hindu population, none would've survived. We forget that when they still were in the valley the pandits didn't recieve any kind of support whether it be politically or militarily from the state government except maybe the governor Mr. Jagmohan who asked the community members to relocate until things cooled down which unfortunately never did. And we also forget that most families left due to explicit directives issued in the valley stating that their women folk would be taken, raped and converted by the local valley boys and the regular hit lists being issued and stamped on hindu houses. I don't think any other family in any other part of the world would've stayed back after all this happened.

COLDHEARTED AVIATOR

Country flag

This battalion, 62 RR (DOGRA) also responsible (with JKP SOG) for killing Ishfaq Paddar the LET terrorist responsible for the abduction and murder of lieutenant Umar Fayaz

~ #Shatrujeet009 (Yes, the pics are from Daily Excelsior, but the info is from Shatrujeet).​
The guys on the last line look real badass.

Look like Sikhs...Which Regtt is 62 RR??

COLDHEARTED AVIATOR

Country flag
First, the valley was already islamised. There weren't enough hindus or for that matter sikhs in the valley which could've prevented anything. This problem didn't stem from rising terrorism levels in the 80s but was rather the result of hundreds of years of religious conversions in the valley. If the pandits at that time tried to stay back, seeing the extremely huge disparity in population levels of the local muslim population and the local hindu population, none would've survived. We forget that when they still were in the valley the pandits didn't recieve any kind of support whether it be politically or militarily from the state government except maybe the governor Mr. Jagmohan who asked the community members to relocate until things cooled down which unfortunately never did. And we also forget that most families left due to explicit directives issued in the valley stating that their women folk would be taken, raped and converted by the local valley boys and the regular hit lists being issued and stamped on hindu houses. I don't think any other family in any other part of the world would've stayed back after all this happened.
Maybe..but look at it now.Hindusim is wiped off Kashmir.I dont see the Kashmir problem settle until Hindus could be put back in Kashmir.

In Rajouri poonch also the situation was not so good.Many times the baraats were attacked or ambushed i dont know which is the right word.Villages were wiped out in the middle of the night hoping they will run off to Jammu.

Many of my family members who live there still have their .303s and clean it regularly.Their houses are made with strong iron doors.

If you cannot fight for yourself no one is going to do for you.

Tanmay

Country flag

Is it only the RR which is getting BEL Passive NVD or even the normal infantry ? Get to see this NVD and other scopes in almost every encounter now a days

COLDHEARTED AVIATOR

Country flag
what strikes me is that the Madras Regiment do not have an RR battalion it would be nice to throw some vada power into the mix and show these tangos some Madrasi Muscle
I think and i maybe wrong that Madras regtt is mostly deployed in the North east insurgency areas.

The reason can be that their deployment in Kashmir wont help as their hindi skills are not handy for undercover ops or psy ops.

vikata

Country flag
i used to think like indian pakistani too are reasonable ppl
after watching them on pdf i have given up
they have amazing ostrich mentality they are totally a nation of morons which is leading them to mourning
more than pakistani i hate indian like ashok 321
i mean how on earth can be sb like him

Doc Mozart

Country flag
Maybe..but look at it now.Hindusim is wiped off Kashmir.I dont see the Kashmir problem settle until Hindus could be put back in Kashmir.

In Rajouri poonch also the situation was not so good.Many times the baraats were attacked or ambushed i dont know which is the right word.Villages were wiped out in the middle of the night hoping they will run off to Jammu.

Many of my family members who live there still have their .303s and clean it regularly.Their houses are made with strong iron doors.

If you cannot fight for yourself no one is going to do for you.
True although a few sikh and hindu families still remain there. When we talk about fighting back we need to understand that it was impossible for them to fight let alone hold on against the entirety of the valley. It was and still is numerically impossible. Yes you can fight back if you have sufficient backing- guns, meds, etc(which they never did), but you will be eventually run over. That is the basis of numerical superiority. Remember a .303 can't protect someone and in this case whole families from an ak47 especially when your own neighbors provide accurate intel about you n your family to the local terrorists, as happened during the exodus. We forget that they were just ordinary people who yes could fight and die altogether but instead chose to get their family to safety which any other person would do. We don't know what they went through and saying that they should've done things differently is something i don't think we ought to ask them of.

COLDHEARTED AVIATOR

Country flag
True although a few sikh and hindu families still remain there. When we talk about fighting back we need to understand that it was impossible for them to fight let alone hold on against the entirety of the valley. It was and still is numerically impossible. Yes you can fight back if you have sufficient backing- guns, meds, etc(which they never did), but you will be eventually run over. That is the basis of numerical superiority. Remember a .303 can't protect someone and in this case whole families from an ak47 especially when your own neighbors provide accurate intel about you n your family to the local terrorists, as happened during the exodus. We forget that they were just ordinary people who yes could fight and die altogether but instead chose to get their family to safety which any other person would do. We don't know what they went through and saying that they should've done things differently is something i don't think we ought to ask them of.
I know of incidents where a woman held a group of 4 terrorists with ak 47 from entering her village.

So the choice is always there.To be a refugee or to stay and fight.

If they were numerically stronger with a strong intention to fight maybe things could be different.

Right now Kashmiri Muslims have taken over all the properties once owned by Pandits like houses,orchids,farms etc and have become rich.

For sure they wont give it up.

A once secular land is now proudly raising ISIS flags.

Suryavanshi

Cheeni KLPDhokebaaz
I know of incidents where a woman held a group of 4 terrorists with ak 47 from entering her village.

If they were numerically stronger with a strong intention to fight maybe things could be different.

Right now Kashmiri Muslims have taken over all the properties once owned by Pandits like houses,orchids,farms etc and have become rich.

A Israeli style government promoted resettlement could be done in the valley where ex army men are given home with guns and stuff.

Doc Mozart

Country flag

I won't get into the intricacies of combat between families with a bolt action rifle and a well trained jihadist with a fully automatic assault rifle, grenades and local support but yeah the situation got real bad real quick. The thing is that pandits believed at that time that once the govt stepped in, things would eventually roll back to normal and they would pack up and go back but that never happened. They never even thought that they would become refugees in their own country. Most families had their properties razed, looted or simply taken over during the crisis. Some were forced to sell what remained at prices with which a person couldn't even rent a house in big cities just because they needed food and stuff for their families when they left the valley. It was a harrowing experience for them. Those properties are now perpetually held by the muslim families and the govt won't ever tell them otherwise because no one wants to piss off a large voter base and the pandits were never a significant voter base for any party in the state.

Doc Mozart

Country flag
I think the best way is to resettle the Kashmiri pandits.Or the Jammu Dogras would have to do it.

This islamic jihad valley is dangerous for our future.
I think the valley being a part of the state should be open to all, be it the pandits, the dogras, the ladhakis or for that matter the ex servicemen. What we need is numerical superiority and if those numbers come from the state itself then no one in the government could protest against such a move because the people would belong to the state itself as compared to the protest which they would've done if people would settle from other parts of the country. After such a move the article 370 could be removed as the demographics would be restored.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles