Indian Counter Terror Operations Pictures & Discussions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Raj Malhotra

Country flag
Even NATO nations use similar helmets with only 9x19 protection. Though I believe that new material is now available that reduces weight to 1 kg and the consequent weight saving can be used for addicting a metal plate inside the mukt type helmet to provide frontal protection from Ak47 ball ammo. But cost may be 3-4 times the current helmet.

S.Balaji

Country flag
My wild theory is that Indian Agencies successfully nabbed Zakir Musa sometimes during early 2017 and convinced him that whatever he was doing was wrong while making him work for India and finally released him to create Ghazwat-ul-Hind faction.

Remember, Ghazwat-ul-Hind isn't involved in any ambush or terrorist attacks since its creation.
I would agree with @NeXoft007, that Musa morphing into ikhwana is a local IB/MI ops as against to the popular assertion that Zakir Musa parallel narrative in Kashmir opposing ujc has our spy master Doval's signature.

If u juxtapose India's spy master' various feats from breaking up mizo national front in '80 to Rajapakse's easing out in recent past, Musa turncoat's gains seems to hv fizzled out without much strategic gain which is expected of our spy master(although his purported ratting out of large no of terrorists is by itself, tactically a hammer blow for jihad in Kashmir).

However what I would except more from a master chief strategist in Kashmir Valley (with army doing its job of smothering terrorism, nia choking finance n going after ogws) is to create n sustain a credible political figure/party as a counter to hurriyat to galvanise n mainstream Kashmiris into Indian geopolitical sphere similar to what happened in Ireland in late 90s, Quebec etc. An closer example is of ISI successful creating Nawaz Sheriff as counter to Benazir n him going on to be the most successful PM of all times in Pak.

Recently the Northern Command C-in-C also flagged the vacuum in political space to optimize and build on the gains engineered by army n nia.

Last edited:

mayfair

An closer example is of ISI successful creating Nawaz Sheriff as counter to Benazir n him going on to be the most successful PM of all times in Pak.
Nawaz was a Punjabi and in Pakistan that's all that matters. ISI could do that because Bhutto despite his popularity had rubbed many Pakjabis the wrong way and thought himself invincible.

Benazir being a woman was enough for many Pakjabis to close ranks and despite all their efforts Bhutto swept the elections in 1988 with absolute majority.

Had Mr. 10% not played his usual game and Pinky not messed up the governance, Ganja would not have become the PM in 1990.

Screambowl

Ghanta Senior Member?
Country flag
An closer example is of ISI successful creating Nawaz Sheriff as counter to Benazir n him going on to be the most successful PM of all times in Pak.
In Pak it's army which selects the name and maintains a leader
In India its the people which selects and maintains the leader
And this is where political interference starts from other parties and dooms the operation.

Coming to Kashmir

any party be it PDP or NC or Hurriyat all have supporters which in the end are supporters of independent Kashmir.

Other problem is inter party rivalries.

You think there would be any solution? No..

Nawaz was a Punjabi and in Pakistan that's all that matters. ISI could do that because Bhutto despite his popularity had rubbed many Pakjabis the wrong way and thought himself invincible.
How come Imran took his place now? He is not a Punjabi

mayfair

How come Imran took his place now? He is not a Punjabi
Imran's full name is Imran Khan Niazi, yes the same surrender Niazi, born and bred in Lahore. So is his family. He's as Pakjabi as they come.

Screambowl

Ghanta Senior Member?
Country flag
Imran's full name is Imran Khan Niazi, yes the same surrender Niazi, born and bred in Lahore. So is his family. He's as Pakjabi as they come.
Niazi's are of two types.. born and brought up in Punjab but hailing from the tribe

Other a Pashtun the original Niazi tribe which originates in Afghanistan, and NWFP.

The reason is different for his upcoming.

aliyah

nawaz pmln can win if india supports. pak army supporting imran khan doesnt matter now hes Punjabi or pakhtu

Prashant Sharma

Between_the_lines
Country flag
Soldier from my hometown passed away a few days back. RIP.

I request you all to please comment with your blessings. I want to show your comments in my village.

He was a Garud.

Sent from my Redmi 4A using Tapatalk
How can a Man die Better than facing Fearful Odds,
For the Ashes of His Fathers and the Temples of His Gods

भगवान उन महावीर की आत्मा को शांति दें

COLDHEARTED AVIATOR

Country flag

I request you all to please comment with your blessings. I want to show your comments in my village.

He was a Garud.

Badey bhagyashali hotey he woh jinkey ghar mein woh sher paida hota hein jo veergati prapt karey.

Mein unke maa aur pitaji ko salaam karta hu jinhone unke ander deshbhakti aur balidaan ki bhawna dalli.

Jai Hind!

Suryavanshi

Cheeni KLPDhokebaaz

He was a Garud.

May God bless our soldiers the pride of India
He has left his body but his soul and memory will stay immortal within our hearts.

Brood Father

Country flag

He was a Garud.

I personally feel indebted to every soldier who lost their life protecting border and serving motherland

S.Balaji

Country flag
O brave Garuda who swooped down on enemies with huge talons of vengeance....many a battle u hv seen in blood..
You were awake that night so we could sleep in peace....
U colored our soil crimson red, so we can cherish red sunrise next day....
Atlast u sleep with honour in the lap of Bharat mata...an honour we can only dream of...
U will stay forever young in our hearts while we grow old in your memory...
Brave Garuda .... rest in peace......Jai Hind

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles