Indian Counter Terror Operations Pictures & Discussions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mikesingh

Professional
Country flag
Statistic of Fatalities since 1988 to 2017 year wise........

Sent from my Redmi 4A using Tapatalk
Out of the 800 terrorists killed in 1990-91, my battalion alone killed 96, plus 142 weapons of all types and a ton of explosives! :cool3: And Radio sets, brand new winter thermal jackets made in Israel, scores of grenades etc! I still have one Israeli thermal jacket as remembrance!! :)

We killed Ashraf Dar too who was Hizb No 2 and had just infiltrated from Pak to take over command in the Valley, after a long chase. Three of his body guards were gunned down too. There were more than 2 lakh Kashmiris who attended his funeral and the Valley was shut down for a week after this!

And the best part is that there was not a single casualty on our side in the two years we were there expect for a small splinter injury from an RPG to one of our jawans!

You wouldn't believe it, but some of the company commanders had a reward of Rs 5 lakhs on their heads. So pissed off were these yahoos with my battalion!! Lol!

Heck, man! Those were the days!

Last edited:

airtel

Country flag
Two terrorists killed during infiltration bid in J&K's Uri
Two terrorists were killed by security forces during an infiltration bid in Jammu and Kashmir's Uri sector on Friday.

By Zee Media Bureau | Last Updated: Friday, June 9, 2017 - 17:12

Comment

Srinagar: Two terrorists were killed by security forces during an infiltration bid in Jammu and Kashmir's Uri sector on Friday.

Security agencies are on high alert along the Line of Control (LoC) following the incident.

The development comes a day after the Army killed at least seven "heavily armed" infiltrators in Kashmir.

The security forces had also thwarted at least four attempts by the Pakistan Army to infiltrate armed groups into Kashmir.

According to the Army, three terrorists were killed in Nowgam sector while four others were eliminated in Machhil sector.

A jawan was also killed during the encounter in Nowgam sector.

Infiltration bids were also foiled in Uri and Gurez sectors, the Army said in a statement.

http://zeenews.india.com/jammu-and-...jks-uri-2013678.html?pfrom=article-next-story

SanjeevM

Country flag
Why don't we punish Pakistan army for each infiltration bid? We should destroy their posts as a punishment for each infiltration bid and kill Pakistan regular soldiers to increase their cost. We have to innovate and find new ways to increase their costs. Here we are still in defensive mode guarding our boarders. Why don't we have hot pursuit and kill them across borders. I wish we get attack drones sooner so that rather then sending army in hot pursuit, we can send drones in hot pursuit and kill them.

Akshay_Fenix

Why don't we punish Pakistan army for each infiltration bid? We should destroy their posts as a punishment for each infiltration bid and kill Pakistan regular soldiers to increase their cost. We have to innovate and find new ways to increase their costs. Here we are still in defensive mode guarding our boarders. Why don't we have hot pursuit and kill them across borders. I wish we get attack drones sooner so that rather then sending army in hot pursuit, we can send drones in hot pursuit and kill them.
Ground attack is much much cheaper and accurate than aerial attack. Mind you these are heavily forrested areas.

I think something has changed some new strategy/tactics is being followed which is why we have killed so many terrorists in last couple of weeks with minimum casualties.

IndiaRising

Country flag
Ground attack is much much cheaper and accurate than aerial attack. Mind you these are heavily forrested areas.

I think something has changed some new strategy/tactics is being followed which is why we have killed so many terrorists in last couple of weeks with minimum casualties.
field commanders have been given power to bajao pakis wherever spotted. all thats needed now is for the afghans to do the same on western border. i say give afghans some t-72s, bmps, etc. porkis will adopt the fetal position in less than a minute.

pankaj nema

Country flag
I think we are Killing Pakistani Soldiers and declaring that
we have killed Terrorists and Infiltrators

Otherwise this Peace Brigade will come out and say that we Modi is killing Pakistani Soldiers

Let the pakis say that we have killed their soldiers
But they wont

When there us so much firing going on the terrorists
would not dare to come near the border

tharikiran

Country flag
When there us so much firing going on the terrorists
would not dare to come near the border
I am having a slight different thought. I think regular soldiers and paki generals can't fight openly.
Can't send in BAT teams either as our Army is alert. PARA is waiting for them and they know it.

So, they are pushing cannon fodder in hope that they might get lucky in killing large numbers.
These terrorists are under tremendous pressure to give results.

Look at the time of attacks... all late nights...early mornings.
Something has changed.. Army is in no mood to listen. Lovin it..

mayfair

I don't think these are all terrorists, there are bound to be TSPA regulars in there..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles