Indian Army: News and Discussion

Project Dharma

meh
Country flag
And for the " empty vessel makes a lot of noise" I will answer you in the way you like. There is no Indian oil Corporation limited , Indian Army does not use lubes. There is not petroleum research on lubes in India for high altitude applications . And learn the difference between grievance and begging.
I have no idea what this paragraph means, please rephrase it in English :laugh: I don't know why you are getting worked up buddy, I never made any personal attacks against you.

SilentKiller

Country flag
Matter at hand is that exploitation does occur and people defending should be first to come out and ask for reforms. If Jawans know about the Sahayak system and still then join the army so as an analogy do all the officers know that they will be treated as kings, have you taken a look at their mess and were Jawans eat, its even not worthy to compare. So why does an officer needs sahayak, you officers are not british but indian citizens and treat fellow citizens albiet lower in rank, is despicable. This colonial culture must end. Even CEOS have personal assistant who work with them during day hours and not washing their uniforms,ironing them, walking their dogs, getting them rations.

so Army chief Bipin Rawat said to these jawans not to complain on social media or they will get punished. What a joke. Why it has come to a point that these men wanted help from civilians for their grievances, one answer" Their voice is not heard and crushed and to punish them for getting their voice hear is even more cowardly. Bull shit answers like it will get the moral of the army down, you are afraid of mutinies and your royal command over Jawan will be challenged as more voices get out.

No Army is not dogs, yes they belong to India, they fight for our freedom but that does not mean you are not questionable to the citizens of India. India Taxpayer is paying for you subsidized rations, cars, whisky, medical your families medical, you childrens rations, education , so yes you are questionable and accountable to Indian citizens. You cannot use the same execuse of courage, freedom, valor to hide you cruelty and Colonial traditions forever

My father worked with both army and airforce jawans in Ladakh and i was awestruck that they used to grieve in front of my father as he worked in Delhi to get their voice hear at HQ and this was in 1990's

If any army officer even thinks of Denying the Injustice in Army is not worthy of being a officer as Your creedo of gentlemen is fake.
Gentlemen is forthright, fights against Injustice and not defend it
yes, jawan life is tough but life of jawan in Army is a lot better than in BSF or CRPF.
there is process to channel your issues in an organisation. if that channel is not followed first, u are wrong but u follwed it and not got good response u can use other channels i.e. social media.
voice of complain or geniune issues raised should not be dusted under carpet..also i too disagree partially with our Army Chief that one should not resort to social media for complains..what i agree is that this should not become a trend, follow the channel u have first.
reasons is simple, Army has a setup to resolve the issue u are supposed to follow it but what if your complain is not addressed..then u have only option of social media...

I have always said so, job or tasks of BSF or CRPF is as tough as Army now adays, so all benefits that army gets or payscale that Army gets, BSF and CRPF too should get.
Problem in india is that people need to understand this fact.
every organisation has good or bad people, better organisation is one that has good leaders..
indian army is not perfect, no organisation is perfect..if it keep on with time and make changes with time it will become better...
Army has already suggested that current shayak system (peace time) should be changed, change has been suggested by army itself..So army knows what's wrong with it and has will to change.
Airforce and navy have already done aways with it, so army too will do so..

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag
IA has released RFI for :
200 missiles of Kvadrat Weapon System
upload_2017-1-25_22-54-24.png

250 missiles of Strela 10M Weapon Systems
upload_2017-1-25_22-55-20.png

500 missiles of lgla-1M
upload_2017-1-25_22-56-7.png

@gadeshi any website where approx cost of these missiles are available? just curious because of the limited numbers of procurement.

singh100ful

Country flag

sthf

Country flag
@PD_Solo

Casualty count is now 15 including a Major according to local reports.

RIP brave souls. We will remember your sacrifice.

IndianHawk

Country flag
How right is this paki?

View attachment 13584
He is a paki troll. When did paki produced a tank to know about its technical issues:hehe:

They think Chinese crap is best and compare things from that or they simply troll to cover up their jealousy .

Arjun is heavy as per army specifications.
It has beaten t90 in trials. It is being inducted currently.

What else need to be proved??

pmaitra

@Kunal Biswas, can you please delete the offending post and either remove the quotes in the following posts or delete those posts altogether? It looks bad when people come here and see such language.

pmaitra

@Kunal Biswas, can you please delete the offending post and either remove the quotes in the following posts or delete those posts altogether? It looks bad when people come here and see such language.
@Kunal Biswas and @Project Dharma, I am deleting those posts and resolving the complaint. I am trying to clear out the complaints in the reported list.

Anu kumar

hello,
i have completed my graduation in 2016 and looking to serve my country,but not got any oppurtunity still .i have appllied for ssc post for army and navy but results not came yet,and when will result come myself dont know . so please guide me for further vacancies and i am preparing for UPSC exam too . this is my personal mail id:[email protected] . will be hoping for good response from admin team.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles