Indian army gun Sight

What should be general issue Infantry rifle optics? i

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

tharun

Patriot
Country flag
if money is not the issue,for atleast our special forces i would support hybrid sight.it will give them flexibility in range.

here is us army ranger with the same
What is the cost of this sights?................

tharun

Patriot
Country flag
DO thermal or night vision sights are placed in (front or rear) of a reflex sight or red dot sights

Immanuel

Country flag
The Carl Zeiss is ideal for many uses, can be fitted on most weapons including INSAS 1B1, Milap Carbine, Anamika 9mm, Excalibur etc. These sights can be standard for regualr paramil, police and infantry. They are water proof, solar powered and quite compact. SF should deploy MEPRO MOR with built in regular/IR laser. Garuds and Marcos already deploy these.

http://www.zeiss.com/sports-optics/...flex-sights/victory-z-point-reflex-sight.html

tharun

Patriot
Country flag
Zess red dot sight ..

-----------------------------------------
Ah...! man gun looks so crude that under barrel grenade launcher is even crude............
Why can't any private company copy western rifles and make it in india........

Last edited by a moderator:

Kunal Biswas

Member of the Year 2011
Ambassador
I got to hear this alot, Does because its western and foreign means better ??, I am not sure all those shining looking rifle have what use in battle ..

All Western Rifles competing to replace 1B1 failed in trails in India during joint trails 2012 and 2014 .

============================

These are made for Armed forces to withstand harsh conditions without service for long during and expected to work even then, In due time the colour and the shine get dull but not rusty, Its not crude but used under stress in various terrain of India..

Ah...! man gun looks so crude that under barrel grenade launcher is even crude............
Why can't any private company copy western rifles and make it in india........

Last edited:

sayareakd

Mod
Country flag
Good to see these things in operations.................................. hope we will get some corner firing devices on rifle.

Shaitan

Zandu Balm all day
Mod
Country flag

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Adioz

शक्तिः दुर्दम्येच्छाशक्त्याः आगच्छति

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Why does it look like the front aperture of the sight is still covered? It looks like they posed for this photograph.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles