Indian Army Destroys Five Pakistani Out Post

Kunal Biswas

Member of the Year 2011
Ambassador
I would suggest you dont fall for baits ..

So does others, It would ended up getting someone infraction or worse ban over forum..

Dont boil youself too much, it can cause internal blast..
Can cause serious damage to your lungs..

Kunal Biswas

Member of the Year 2011
Ambassador
A Photo of a similar emplacement of ZU-23-2, From CT ops >>

When my unit was in the same situation, we used Zus!
You mean Ack-Ack guns?

============================
============================

Adding to my earlier post..

This photo is taken by me in a tour, you can see the work of 40mm shell shrapnel around and big once go even far..

The red once are tracers..

L-70 is also another Ack-Ack gun that can be very useful in direct fire mode across mountain valleys against targets on the forward slope.

Sir, Its a beauty ..

The Rounds have electronic fuse, In Anti personal role in thick vegetation these explodes in mid air, Right above or near the target creating hell lot of shrapnel, Killing or wounding enemy in 10 m radius or more, L70 in full auto fire 250rnds per min and have a range of 12,500 m far away from enemy sniper or HMG, It can be used in many roles, Given its mobility is an issue..

Its a very effective anti-terror weapon..

arya

Country flag
if they kill one then we have to kill ten , but try to control the condition .

not first but we should give a reply

Kunal Biswas

Member of the Year 2011
Ambassador

24 hours old but related ..

Last edited by a moderator:

natarajan

I think our mms got very sad on his beloved pakistan in receiving end,so he has called upon army general ,saw in ndtv.It clearly shows when 5 jawans killed and he went and hide somewhere ,but now he is calling the general.At this time even god cannot save us from this puppet mama

datguy79

I am disappointed by the lack of verifiable news on the subject. I mean, twitter should be blowing up with news right now....

Does anyone have the twitter IDs of Indian reporters serving along the LoC?

Kunal Biswas

Member of the Year 2011
Ambassador
Army has mobilised resources to retaliate to Pak action

With Pakistan escalating tension on the LoC, India today said it has mobilised resources to retaliate strongly as its restraint cannot be taken for granted and asserted that the killing of five soldiers will have "consequences" on bilateral ties.
"Our restraint should not be taken for granted nor should the capacity of our armed forces and resolve of the government to uphold the sanctity of the LoC ever be doubted."
With members asking if India would be mute spectator to Pakistan's "aggression" and "undeclared war", he said, "Army has mobilised its resources to effectively and strongly retaliate to every ceasefire violation on the LoC...They will do everything to ensure the sanctity of the LoC and the nation".
Source : Army has mobilised resources to retaliate to Pak action:Antony | Business Standard

Kunal Biswas

Member of the Year 2011
Ambassador
Army will retaliate against truce violations

Replying to clarifications from members in the Rajya Sabha on his statement on the attack near the Line of Control (LoC) that killed five Indian soldiers Aug 6, Antony said the government was taking the incident "very very seriously" and that armed forces would take every step to protect the sanctity of the LoC.

Earlier, Antony read out the statement he made in the Lok Sabha Aug 8 on the "unprovoked attack" on Indian troops along LoC in Jammu and Kashmir.

"Now the army (is) taking all possible steps, sometimes strong action, to effectively retaliate every violation on the LoC. The army has mobilised all its resources to effectively retaliate any violation," Antony said.

"Our forces, specially the army, will take every step to protect the sanctity of the LoC," Antony said
Source : Army will retaliate against truce violations: AK Antony - India - DNA

sesha_maruthi27

Country flag

Kunal Biswas

Member of the Year 2011
Ambassador

Kunal Biswas

Member of the Year 2011
Ambassador

Published on Aug 19, 2013

Pak violated ceasefire again, late night on Saturday at the Krishna Ghati sector. TIMES NOW brings you a ground report from Nangi Tekri post, Krishna Ghati sector.

==================

Old, There are few on utube..

Last edited by a moderator:

pmaitra

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles