India ready to share experience in Nuke tech

Sridhar

House keeper
Country flag
  • India ready to share experience in Nuke tech

STAFF WRITER 0:45 HRS ISTKalpakkam (TN), Oct 10 (PTI) India stands ready to share its experience in nuclear science and technology on a mutually acceptable basis, Minister of state for Science and Technology Prithviraj Chavan said today.

Its indigenous 220 MW and 540 MW capacity pressurised heavy water reactors are available for export to countries within the ambit of international framework, he said.

Nuclear fleet expansion should not be constrained by limits on materials supply and component manufacturing capacity, he said at the inaugural session of the 'Asian Nuclear Prospects' (ANUP-2010), organised by Indira Gandhi Centre for Atomic Research in association with Indian Nuclear Society and International Atomic Energy Agency.

"It is important that the industries plan their expansion in advance and in a timeframe to meet growth targets of nuclear power.

fullstory

ajtr

Tihar Jail
Banned
I hope india turns a new page in history and share nuke teck with Pakistan,north Korea, Venezuela,china,iran, Zimbabwe .....What a day it would be for usa and the west....:happy_2:

sesha_maruthi27

Country flag
It would be a nightmare for U.S. if INDIA shares its nuclear expertise with the above mentioned countries, because we use heavy water reactors with which one can take out the tritium as a side product and tritium is also used in nuclear missiles in the third stage(please correct me if i am wrong).

Country flag
Why are we being so generous??? it took billions of dollars under sanctions to develop this tech.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles