India, Pakistan Tactical Arms Race Is Very Risky, New Report Says

CCP

My insider information states that India have 200 KT capability... India is also building Nutron bomb... now I am claiming that !! Would you believe ??
A link for your trolling?

Neo

The think is Pakistani capability to delivering Nuke warheads through missile is Questionable ..As per Reports they don't have Capability to deliver their nukes through Missiles
Please elaborate. Can you back up your claim?

sayareakd

Mod
Country flag
What is the credibility of those Western and Indian Scholars ?? India is a free country any one can claim anything... Those claims were answered long long back by the Indian scientists...

My insider information states that India have 200 KT capability... India is also building Nutron bomb... now I am claiming that !! Would you believe ??
My info 10 different type of thermo nukes now, plus lots of booster fission nukes and small tactical nukes, small enough to fit into akash.....

Neo

You Don't have enough Nukes to Wash the entire India ..and Indian BMD system is quite equal to western Systems
Don't be ignorant! How many nukes were needed to bring Japan on her knees? Just two 12 kiloton!
Neither Pakistan nor india will need to wash away entire country. With Islamabad and New Delhi gone, the war will already be lost by both countries.
And what is the hitrate of your super duper BMD? Its not ever operational or combat tested.

You need to understand MAD theory. There are no winners in a nuclear conflict.

Neo

No nuclear powered country ever thinks to attack another nuclear power country... be it USA, Russia, China, India or Pakistan... I do not see it happenning...
Neither do I. Due to our nukes we've witnessed the longest period without a full scale war between the two adversaries.
Heck even the US dare not use her missiles on a minor nuclear power like Pakistan.

bose

Country flag
My info 10 different type of thermo nukes now, plus lots of booster fission nukes and small tactical nukes, small enough to fit into akash.....
One of my close relative [relation Mama - mother's brother] he was working with the Atomic Agency, he did told me some 20 years back that India has already achieved capability of Thermonuclear bomb... He also told that actual capability possessed by India has been intentionally under reported for obvious reasons...

Last edited:

Apollyon

Führer
Country flag
Neither Pakistan nor india will need to wash away entire country. With Islamabad and New Delhi gone, the war will already be lost by both countries.
And what is the hitrate of your super duper BMD? Its not ever operational or combat tested..
Pakistan have capability to nuke Delhi ? :lol::lol:
With those Paki Ballistic Missiles disintegrating inflight there's a pretty good chance they might nuke themselves while trying to nuke 'New Delhi'.

sayareakd

Mod
Country flag
My of my close relative [relation Mama - mother's brother] he was working with the Atomic Agency, he did told me some 20 years back that India has already achieved capability of Thermonuclear bomb... He also told that actual capability possessed by India has been intentionally under reported for obvious reasons...
he is right it was vintage thermo nuke that was tested in Shakti tests.

bose

Country flag
Neither do I. Due to our nukes we've witnessed the longest period without a full scale war between the two adversaries.
I have different take on this... Nukes are for ultimate end solution to bring down the enemy once for all...

such situation has not occured between the two adversaries in last 40 years although each are niddling the other...

Say for argument sake, if Pakistani government are found openly [not covert] supporting terrorist activities inside India, then India will go for conventional war... then Pakistan having nukes or not will not be the factor...

Heck even the US dare not use her missiles on a minor nuclear power like Pakistan.
USA finds that its interest are been very seriously affected [per se existence ] they will attack who so ever is responsible for it [with or without nukes]... Pakistan was very close to been an legitimate target post 9/11 if Musharaff have to co operated with USA...

Last edited:

Neo

Pakistan have capability to nuke Delhi ? :lol::lol:
With those Paki Ballistic Missiles disintegrating inflight there's a pretty good chance they might nuke themselves while trying to nuke 'New Delhi'.
So you're on trolling mode? Have a nice ride, don't let me burst your bubble.
And watch out for sinking subs in your save harbors, they can harm you :)

Apollyon

Führer
Country flag
So you're on trolling mode? Have a nice ride, don't let me burst your bubble.
And watch out for sinking subs in your save harbors, they can harm you :)
Well there's no bubble to burst :sad::sad:.
Considering the technical competency of Pakistan as a nation it's only Allah's grace that those assembled Chinese rockets are even able to fly. So what if it disintegrate inflight ? It's enough to fool illiterate Paki awam. :lol:

Neo

I have different take on this... Nukes are for ultimate end solution to bring down the enemy once for all...

such situation has not occured between the two adversaries in last 40 years although each are niddling the other...

Say for argument sake, if Pakistani government are found openly [not covert] supporting terrorist activities inside India, then India will go for conventional war... then Pakistan having nukes or not will not be the factor...

USA finds that its interest are been very seriously affected [per se existence ] they will attack who so ever is responsible for it [with or without nukes]... Pakistan was very close to been an legitimate target post 9/11 if Musharaff have to co operated with USA...
Pakistanis are much smarter than that. We have learnt how to play the game safely and keep our enemies and so called allies trapped with strategic interests. Why would we openly support insurgencies when one third of your country is already under rebellian control and the remaining two third has the potential to implode on its own?

Our nuclear doctrine is designed to be defensive in the first place.
Nukes will only be used in case of territory loss or if a large section of our military personel or population is compromised.
So even in a conventional conflict India will have to behave.

Neo

Well there's no bubble to burst :sad::sad:.
Considering the technical competency of Pakistan as a nation it's only Allah's grace that those assembled Chinese rockets are even able to fly. So what if it disintegrate inflight ? It's enough to fool illiterate Paki awam. :lol:
I sincerely hope your military think tanks shares your views :)
Biggest mistake you can ever make is to underestimate your enemy :)

Btw, 8 mishaps in Indian Navy in two months. Are you sure you can even sail without hurting yourself? :D

Apollyon

Führer
Country flag
Btw, 8 mishaps in Indian Navy in two months. Are you sure you can even sail without hurting yourself? :D
How many warships were damaged in those 'mishaps' ?
India is not the only country which has lost a Submarine in an accident while docked in an harbor. Considering the rate at which Indian Navy is expanding and the overall size of Indian Navy such occurrences are not surprising.
How's your Patrol Craft Navy is doing, any new acquisition of 2nd hand donated 'Warships' around the corner ? :lol:

bose

Country flag
Pakistanis are much smarter than that. We have learnt how to play the game safely and keep our enemies and so called allies trapped with strategic interests. Why would we openly support insurgencies when one third of your country is already under rebellian control and the remaining two third has the potential to implode on its own? .
I just gave an example for my point of view...

Our nuclear doctrine is designed to be defensive in the first place.
Nukes will only be used in case of territory loss or if a large section of our military personel or population is compromised.
So even in a conventional conflict India will have to behave.
Fair enough... India has NO First Use policy, so I do not think any situation where there at all be need for such use unless say for a situation like there is combined attack by Pakistan & China on India and its existence is in danger... India will retaliate massively...

There are checks an balances there in India, no one can just start war even if it conventional... but if India finds a naked overt aggression, it will have no option left...

Reactions: Neo

Neo

How many warships were damaged in those 'mishaps' ?
India is not the only country which has lost a Submarine in an accident while docked in an harbor. Considering the rate at which Indian Navy is expanding and the overall size of Indian Navy such occurrences are not surprising.
How's your Patrol Craft Navy is doing, any new acquisition of 2nd hand donated 'Warships' around the corner ? :lol:
Are you really that ignorant or just pretending to be? :eek:
The point is to stop bashing military hardware and to clean your own house first.
Whatever Pakistan may have is purchased and developped with highest efficiency without wasting billions like some other countries.
And the purchases are good enough for you leaders to cry from Seoul to Washington and Stockholm to Pretoria and make them BEG to stop selling to Pakistan.

And donations? What donations are you talking about? We are fighting a war for USA at a huge price. No socalled donation can ever make up for the losses we have suffered. The core of our military aparatus is purchased or co developped.
And we are not eager to induct more American weapons, even if they come foc under the EDA programme.

Last edited:

Apollyon

Führer
Country flag
Whatever Pakistan may have is purchased and developped with highest efficiency without wasting billions like some other countries.
And the purchases are good enough for you leaders to cry from Seoul to Washington and Stockholm to Pretoria and make them BEG to stop selling to Pakistan.
Pakistan has 'developed' something and with 'highest efficiency' ? :pound:
The only thing i can deduce from your post is that at-least Pak Military's propaganda machinery is working with the 'highest efficiency'.

Neo

I just gave an example for my point of view...

Fair enough... India has NO First Use policy, so I do not think any situation where there at all be need for such use unless say for a situation like there is combined attack by Pakistan & China on India and its existence is in danger... India will retaliate massively...

There are checks an balances there in India, no one can just start war even if it conventional... but if India finds a naked overt aggression, it will have no option left...
There's been a major powershift in Pakistan from military to civil rule and for the past 5-6 years under Gen Kiyani we've been very busy promoting soft image of PA and ISI.

Current government is India friendly as. Nawaz being a businessman wants to enhance trade and cash billions for his own empire. Newly appointed Coas. Gen Sharif is a softie and a personal friend of Nawaz so there's little chance of any major conflict with India under this 9 months old government.

The nukes will make us think twice before going to even full scale conventional war as neither India nor Pakistan can afford to have an expensive war. It will cripples both economies.

Neo

Pakistan has 'developed' something and with 'highest efficiency' ? :pound:
The only thing i can deduce from your post is that at-least Pak Military's propaganda machinery is working with the 'highest efficiency'.
Dude, do you have a lavatory at your place? I seriously think you need to release some pressure.
I usually don't feed trolls so have a nice day!

Apollyon

Führer
Country flag
Dude, do you have a lavatory at your place? I seriously think you need to release some pressure.
I usually don't feed trolls so have a nice day!
Paki apni aukat par aa hi gaya ..getting personal :tsk::tsk:.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles