India, Pakistan and Bangladesh will reunite to form 'Akhand Bharat': Ram Madhav

Sakal Gharelu Ustad

Detests Jholawalas
Ambassador
PoK isn't that deep, even Pak isn't that wide. The point as I made a few days in some other thread is that a nation is only as strong as its leaders. Unfortunately, we simply don't seem to have them.
What I meant was if India strikes inside Pak, all people who worry about nuclear holocaust will come out of hibernation.

Nicky G

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
What I meant was if India strikes inside Pak, all people who worry about nuclear holocaust will come out of hibernation.
So let them. I am sure there are enough sane people in our defense establishment that know how to call the bluff.

Besides, let the Paki retards nuke their own soil.

hit&run

United States of Hindu Empire
Mod
I don't know about others but I do criticize the so called peace initiative primarily because I don't believe there to be a solid game plan behind them to deal with events such as today which were always likely - maybe not the speed and target.
Like you or me we all are speculating.

To me it doesn't make any sense making such peace overtures without being on position of strength or known capability and intent to punish them. The method in Madness is always Talk Talk punch punch. Modi has to take the gloves out now.

Nicky G

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Like you or me we all are speculating.

To me it doesn't make any sense making such peace overtures without being on position of strength or known capability and intent to punish them. The method in Madness is always Talk Talk punch punch. Modi has to take the gloves out now.
Precisely. It does not seem to make sense, which is why this is so maddening. :mad2:

Anyway, I hope I am wrong and we do respond ad not merely protest.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles